Grandfathered

74.94% have received this achievement

ACHV. Points
    • Users who disliked
    • None
    • Users who liked
    • None
    Reply With QuoteQuote
    Over the last week or so since my last post things are now taking the step forward and with SFC joining in on the STF sunday event was good turn out from all members and with UFPAC around the corner we most likely see some amazing promotions and changes and remember all members are welcome to join us on teamspeak even if you not got a mic and listen to us rant and hear us . Over the years I have been here UFP has and for the most part in my eyes always remain a home where I cheak in to see what the least gossip and updates.

Season 6 for STO is around the corner and the amazing idea of star bases that we all promised since day 1 is finally here and been designed Big Grin

Constitution lightA game news for trek fans has caught my eye Constitution light

It certainly hasn’t been easy for JJ Abrams to keep Star Trek 2 under wraps and away from prying geek eyes - as ST2 is clearly one of the most anticipated genre films of 2013. 

However, there is also a Star Trek game in the works slated to coincide with ST2’s release. Thankfully, details about the upcoming game are somewhat easier to come by now, although there was a point where some of the graphics were yanked off the ‘Net, as they may have given away something from the new movie.

As Collider points out, the villains of the game are actually The Gorn, who apparently aren’t the villains of the next movie. 

Some of you may remember The Gorn as the lizards in the leopard loincloth that William Shatner had to fight on the original show. In fact, the fight scene between Shatner and the Gorn has become a big YouTube hit as "Worst Fight Scene Ever," garnering nearly 12 million views. (It’s also a real hoot to watch these days, another unintentionally hilarious Shatner classic).

But you can bet there will be decent action choreography in the next Trek game, as the Abrams ST cast, Chris Pine, Zachary Quinto, Zoe Saldana, Simon Pegg, Karl Urban, John Cho and Anton Yelchin will all do voice work for the game. The original story for the game was written by Marianne Krawczyk, who also penned God of War, along with blockbuster screenwriters Roberto Orci and Alex Kurtzman, who wrote Transformers and Cowboys & Aliens.

The game should be hitting the streets in early 2013, presumably before the movie goes live, and the main plot is, yes, stopping the Gorn.

As Brian Miller, who is the Senior VP at Paramount Pictures, said in a statement: "The Gorn are among the most iconic villains in the Star Trek universe and their role in this game certainly lives up to that persona. Kirk and Spock find themselves in an incredibly challenging amount of mayhem as they confront the Gorn throughout the game."

As much I love the original Gorn, it’s a great lizard costume and therefore quite funny to watch the aliens on YouTube in a retro kitsch way. In any case, it should be interesting to see what the Gorn are going to be like updated with modern technology - as much as I’ll miss the leopard loinclothed original rolling around with Shatner in the desert.

Film news

Pegg: You’ll See More Of Enterprise & More Ships In Star Trek Sequel + Talks Cumberbatch & Eve [UPDATED VIDEO]

ref :

http://www.tgdaily.com/games-and-ent...-gets-detailed
    http://trekmovie.com/2012/06/07/pegg...r-trek-sequel/

Babyhead
    Babyhead4127
    Babyhead4127 Medals
    Why do they call it rush hour when nothing moves? - Robin Williams