• None
    • Users who liked
    • None
    WebBannerJune2012
    Hosted By Bondgadget76, John Hathaway, LynxMukka, & Mikester92

<< Download Video >>

{UFP}Babyhead4127

• DISTINGUISHED SERVICE CROSS

Helping out new recruits, attending meetings, getting involved, being dedicated, and serving for a long period of time are all traits that Babyhead shows and displays on a regular basis. He is active in SFO, helping members and just generally having fun with all members of the fleet. Babyhead4127 from reputation has left a good one within the fleet. So with that, I am pleased to award Babyhead the Distinguished Service Cross.

{UFP}Begotten

• PROMOTION TO CHIEF PETTY OFFICER
    • STARFLEET MEDAL
    • COMBAT READINESS MEDAL

In the few months that Begotten has been in the fleet he has become a notable figure on Team Speak and at events, be it PvP or STF Begotten has proved his combat ability and teamwork to us all with his excellent tanking of The Cure Boss Armek of Borg. Everyone always has something special to say about Begotton and the effort he puts into the fleet and making sure everyone is having fun with him. For that I am happy to announce Begottons promotion to Chief Petty Officer, and congratulate him further for receiving the Starfleet Medal and the Combat Readiness medal.

{UFP}Belcans

• PROMOTION TO WARRANT OFFICER (Later Lt. JG)
    • FEDERATION STAR
    • COMBAT READINESS MEDAL

Belcans continues to excel in the UFP Simm game and has in fact been running this latest mission. He is an example of a model UFP Simmer and a UFP member in general. He has been in it since the beginning and will be with us for the foreseeable future, a definite sign of true dedication. Belcans is an example of a great division officer, and has received praise from a variety of officers in the fleet. For this, I am happy to reward him with a promotion to Warrant Officer, the Federation Star and the Combat Readiness Medal.

{UFP}Ben Hurley

• RED CREST
    • MERITORIOUS SERVICE MEDAL

Ben, since joining the fleet, has been an active participant in fleet administration and other aspects of the fleet. His service and hard work as a front line ambassador and in the continuation of expanding our diplomatic friendships has not gone unnoticed behind the scenes. Ben Hurley is ever a reliable and capable Officer. He is responsive and dilligent, able to carry out his duties quickly, efficiently and to a high standard, whatever it is that is required of him. For this I am pleased to reward him the Meritorious Service Medal and the Red Crest.

{UFP}Burtonshaw

• PROMOTION TO LIEUTENANT COMMANDER
    • STARFLEET MEDAL

In the past few months Burtonshaw has taken on the Bank Officer role of 'both' SFO & HoK and has practically overhauled and refined the system into a more efficient version 'Single handily'. Providing an environment within the fleet bank for easy storage and access, making the use of the fleet bank kept at maximum and removing any unused items in the bank; for his continued efforts and management with the fleet banks, Burtonshaw will be receiving a promotion to Lt Commander, the Starfleet Medal and Meritorious Service Medal.

{UFP}Caymen Greener

• GOLDEN STARBURST
    • FEDERATION STAR

Caymen Greener's dedication to the {UFP} is clear. His quick thinking with several Internal Affairs issues a while back, I believe makes him worthy of receiving the Golden Starburst. LynxMukka himself would like to thank him for supporting the department despite the fact that staff around him was perhaps less than....active. For this I am pleased to award Caymen with the Federation Star and the Golden Starburst.

{UFP}Collier

• LEGION OF MERIT
    • RED CREST
    • FLEET LOYALTY COMMENDATION

Since joining the fleet Collier has been a hard working and a dependable member of the Diplomatic Corps. He has helped tremendously with the departments operation and has been exceptional to our allies, which is not only restricted to the SDC but also with his planning and hosting of joint event within SFO which have been highly praised. His dedication coupled with his enthusiasm never goes unnoticed in his work. As a reward for his hard work and dedication, Collier is being awarded the Legion of Merit, the Red Crest and the Fleet Loyalty Commendation.

{UFP}Dave Harper

• MEDAL OF EXCELLENCE

Dave Harper is a continuously active member of the UFP Simm, and without him and other members, it would not be as fun. He is always around and contributing the written Simm that the UFP has, as well as this he is an active member on Teamspeak and the forums. For this I am pleased to present him with the Medal of Excellence.

{UFP}deVere

• STARFLEET MEDAL

DeVere has quickly become an active member in STO, consistently talkative and helpful. Since joining the fleet he has learnt and become proficient in his chosen gameplay very quickly and in turn he has begun to use these skills to help his fellows. Therefore I would like to award him with a promotion to Chief Petty Officer and receipt of the Starfleet Medal.

{UFP}Dodgers

• PROMOTION TO COMMODORE
    • PERSONAL ACHIEVEMENT AWARD

Dodgers has been a constant force within the UFP in and out of the forums. He helps out with questions while in TS and guides new and old members to the right areas with his vast of knowledge of STO. His work in HoK, has helped to create a great working environment for the staff members of the division, and a great place for the members of the division to play. HoK has grown a lot since its creation and I believe it has been down to the great Command Staff it has. For this I am pleased to award him with a Promotion to Commodore and award him with the Personal Achievement Medal and the Distinguished Service Cross.

{UFP}Droxy

Droxy has in the fleet for a short amount of time and continues to grow within the fleet. Being an officer of the House of Kular, his performance has increased with promotions and invitations of Klingon fleet members. Without him, no one would be invited on a regular basis. His overall performance in the fleet also has increased. For this I am happy to say he is receiving the Fleet Loyalty Commendation and the Personal Achievement Award.been

{UFP}Flaksim

• MEDAL OF EXCELLENCE

Flaksim is yet another officer, that has come to become a respected and active member of the UFP Simm. He has been an active presence in the Simm and I have been told that the Simm would not beas fun without his presence. Having read some of his posts in the UFP Simm area, I can more than vouch for his recommendation. Therefore for his fun and activeness in the Simm, he is being rewarded with the Medal of Excellence.

{UFP}Hermanator

• COMBAT READINESS MEDAL

Hermanator has been an event officer within SFO for some time now, and he has proven himself, both in the hosting capability and also the creativity of new event ideas, giving a wide variety of interest and events allowing a more diverse experience, and never keeping our fan base bored. For this he is being awarded with the Combat Readiness Medal and the Personal Achievement award.

{UFP}Hightower

• COMBAT READINESS MEDAL

Hightower has worked tirelessly in the Academy to produce some good work in helping cadets and staff members get their jobs done. He has exhibited a strong commitment to his position, and is a consistent figure on TeamSpeak. Despite joining a mere five months ago, he has definitely made an impression on many of the {UFP}'s members. He is ever present presence on Teamspeak, and he is a great member of the fleet. I cannot wait to see where his career in the fleet leads him. For this I am pleased to award him with the Combat Readiness Medal, the Meritorious Service Medal.

{UFP}HyderusCymraeg

• PROMOTION TO LIEUTENANT

For his comic's based on Star Trek Online that have proven to be a real hit with his fellow crew mates and his other works in the fleet, I am pleased to announce HyderusCymraeg with a Promotion to Lieutenant and the Personal Achievement award. It has been a real asset to have him as a member of Operation with his ability to help and assist others when they need it most. Congratulations.

{UFP}Jake Tyler

• MEDAL OF EXCELLENCE

Jake Tyler has done a lot to improve himself and his activity over the last three months. He has shown a lot of improvement in Teamspeak and has done an doutstanding job iwht events and helping out where needed with the House of Kular and the fleet in general. His is a valuable member of the fleet and with this in mind I am pleased to award him with the fleet loyalty commendation and the medal of excellence.

{UFP}Jordan

Jordan is one of the prominent members who is always working behind the scenes to improve, and develop the fleet. His work in the engineering area and the diplomatic area are invaluable and he is truly becoming irreplaceable member of the fleet. Jordan has been in the fleet for two years this week (as a member) and he has been active everyday of it. For that and other things I am pleased to award Jordan with the Distinguished Service Cross, for his work.

{UFP}Kains

• LEGION OF MERIT
    • COMBAT READINESS MEDAL

Kains is a valued event officer within Starfleet Operations, and although he hasn't been an event officer for that long he has shown both commitment and drive to participate, and host events in-game allowing a better experience both for the people in his events, but also the fleet as a whole. He is a valued member of the fleet and has come a long way. For this and much more he is being rewarded with the Legion of Merit, the Combat Readiness Medal and the Fleet Loyalty Commendation.

{UFP}kostas

• MEDAL OF EXCELLENCE

Kostas is a quiet one. He is a consent force in the Klingon division. He has shown us what a TRUE Klingon warrior is. He is very active and does what he can to help new recruits out when needed in game. For this is being awarded with the Medal of Excellence and the Fleet Loyalty Commendation.

{UFP}Kyuusaku

• FEDERATION STAR

Kyuu has remained a consistent and reliable member of the fleet, especially with his recent promotion to the CO of FNN. With his work in developing the FNN department and helping out with the Federation Herald, he is a truly busy bee within the fleet. I am happy to give him the Meritorious Service medal adn the Federation Star for his continued efforts to improve the fleet and himself.

{UFP}Lazereth

Lazereth is another member who is a consistent presence on Teamspeak and within the fleet in general. His wit is never far away from the action. Lazereth has worked hard to make sure the Academy has stayed up to scratch with the level that was set by his predecessors and has made the academy even better and more active then is has ever been. He has a great career ahead of him and I look forward to seeing what fate SFC thrust upon him. He is being awarded with the Fleet Loyalty Commendation.

{UFP}McClintock

• PROMOTION TO LIEUTENANT
    • STARFLEET MEDAL
    • MEDAL OF EXCELLENCE

McClintock’s dedication to maintaining the high level of quality, along with his performance in communicating with the FNN staff ensured that the Summer edition was delivered on time and in accordance with the professional standards set by previous editions. Mcclintock has proved invaluable to FNN and the Herald team. As well as this McClintock has been a great addition to the UFP Simm and a boost to UFP in general. For this and more he is being promoted to full Lieutenant and will be receiving the Starfleet Medal and the Medal of Excellence.

{UFP}merTYol

• LEGION OF MERIT
    • STARFLEET MEDAL

merTYol has consistently been a positive figure in {UFP}. In addition to being highly proficient in game, he is sociable, helpful and enjoyable company and regularly looks for a finds interesting things to enhance the overall experience for our members. Described as the lifeblood of the two main divisions, Mertyol’s efforts and conduct are greatly appreciated by members of Starfleet Command and to show it we are pleased to promote his to Lieutenant Commander and announce that he will also be receiving the Legion of merit and the Starfleet medal.

{UFP}Mister-Mopar
    • STARFLEET MEDAL

Mister-Mopar is a fine example of how a member can become recognisable and give a little something back to the fleet without taking on an Officer role. Highly active on both the forums and in STO, he is ever ready and willing to get stuck into events both planned and impromptu and is a regular voice on our forums, all the while conducting himself in a manner befitting a UFP member. Although arguably a minor contribution, he is still one of the more regular members bumping our STO forum recruitment thread. For this he will be promoted to Chief Petty Officer and recieve the Starfleet Medal and the Fleet Loyalty Commendation.

{UFP}Moose

• MEDAL OF EXCELLENCE

Moose is a driving force within the STO areas. He has shown us how to build a great ship and continues to have a great sprirt of gaming. Moose is an asset to FSOG and a valueable member of the UFP. He is very active and has helped out within the forums and in game where he could. A good Moose is an active MOOSE ! I am pleased to award him with the Medal of Excellence and the Fleet Loyalty Commendation.

{UFP}Mugato

• PROMOTION TO COMMANDER
    • NEBULA STAR
    • LEGION OF MERIT

Mugato has been a constant source of inspiration and support for me and others. The high standard he has set in his efforts to make HoK and FSOG successful is inspiring. Possibly one of the hardest working members of staff related to our STO Divisions. He carries out his day to day duties as HoK XO with an almost unrivalled dedication and leads the Battle Officers by example with his own events, also his organisation of the Fleet Special Operations Group(FSOG) has been a shining example of how to successfully run a Taskforce with it being possibly the most active area of the forums. Mugato, has grown into an upcoming Command Officer, but although he has some way to go yet, he has still shown that he is worthy of the position. For this and much much much more he is being awarded with the Legion of Merit, the Nebula star and last but not least a promotion to commander.

{UFP}Noram

• LEGION OF MERIT

Noram's presence on TS, along with his dedication as an event's officer are two very admirable qualities for a CL4 to have. He is active in all the divisions he works and puts together some great work for those around him to follow as an example. For his hard work I am pleased to say he is being awarded the Legion of Merit.

{UFP}Orwar

• STARFLEET MEDAL
    • CONDUCT MEDAL

Orwar made efforts to become active in UFP and make a contribution from the moment he joined. Performing well in his exams he showed excellent conduct towards his fleet mates and displayed practical usage of what he learned in the Academy. It was of such a standard that he has since shown in his performance of his duties, showing good judgement and initiative in the face of difficulty. While still a relatively new member, I am happy to awarde him with both the Starfleet Medal and Conduct Medal.

{UFP}Rhetorical

• LEGION OF MERIT

Rhetorical’s work and effort in the Academy has not gone unnoticed. He has been an active RSO and participant in Teamspeak and the Academy as a whole. Always inquisitive and willing to learn, he is slowly becoming a valued member of the fleet and is developing a… bright future for himself. For this he is being rewarded with the Legion of Merit

{UFP}Silynn

• PROMOTION TO COMMANDER
    • COMBAT READINESS MEDAL
    • FEDERATION STAR

Silynn continues to show a consistent activity level while maintaining the ethics of what is required of a Starfleet officer. While Silynn has perhaps cut back some of his activity over the past three months, I still feel that his enthusiasm and effort shines through. The welcoming effect he maintains on new members is something I very much appreciate; it's one of the most important parts for new members to experience. As well as this Silynn has done some great work as Battle/Event Officer, and has created some good events, as well as helping to organizing the in-game areas of the fleet. For his tireless efforts, he has been awarded with a promotion to Commander and the Combat Readiness Medal and finally the Federation Star.

{UFP}Three of Seven

• COMBAT READINESS MEDAL
    • LEGION OF MERIT

Three of Seven has worked tirelessly and without complaint to enrich the STO experience for her fellows. Permorming to a high standard as an event officer, she has also made efforts to find new ways to help others enjoy their gaming in forming the "Holo Novelists". Add into this high activity in game and on the forums as well as her skill in STO. Three of Seven has proven to be a very valuable member of the division with her constant efforts to help anyone and everyone when they need it. Three of Seven has also been a real sport when it comes to STFs and helping people who may not understand them but are willing to learn. For this and so much more, I am pleased to announce a promotion to Lieutenant Commander and that she will recieve the Combat Readiness medal and the Legion of Merit.

{UFP}Torinth

• STARFLEET MEDAL

Joining fairly recently to the fleet, Torinth has quickly established a presence within the community. His activity on TeamSpeak has not gone unnoticed, and has been a reliable member of the Diplomatic Corps, joining just recently. Couple this with his enthusiasm, and determination to assist the UFP through diplomatic work, I am pleased to reward him eith the Fleet Loyalty Commendation and the Starfleet Medal.

{UFP}Wilden

• FEDERATION STAR

Wilden is active member within the STO areas on the game. While in TS he shows leadership and helps out where he can with new recruits. He is an asset to the UFP as a whole and to new members who are coming in. There is a long and bright future ahead of him and I am sure he will appear in future UFPACs, but for now I am pleased to award him with the Fleet Loyalty Commendation, the Federation Star and the Personal Achievement Award.
    LynxMukka Medals
    • Gold Contributor
      Very Rare (100 Points)

Subscribe to a monthly Gold Subscription

Unlocked Sun 08 Jan, 2017 12:01 AM

0.35% have received this achievement

• To Boldly Go On and On
      Rare (50 Points)

Reach one-thousand posts on the forums

Grandfathered

0.71% have received this achievement

• A Heartfelt Thank You
      Rare (50 Points)

Donate over £100 to the UFP

Unlocked Mon 06 Feb, 2017 9:02 AM

0.37% have received this achievement

• Captain
      Uncommon (25 Points)

Ascend the ranks to reach the Captains chair

Unlocked Sun 22 Aug, 2010 11:23 PM

0.67% have received this achievement

• Paragon of Duty
      Uncommon (25 Points)

Sign three roll calls in a row

Unlocked Mon 28 Sep, 2015 8:01 PM

9.77% have received this achievement

• Eternal Servitude!
      Uncommon (25 Points)

Be a registered user for five years

Grandfathered

74.95% have received this achievement

ACHV. Points
    • Users who disliked
    • None
    • Users who liked
    • None
    Congrats to all Smile
    Babyhead4127
    Babyhead4127 Medals
    Why do they call it rush hour when nothing moves? - Robin Williams
    • Pillar of the Community
      Very Rare (100 Points)

Be a registered user for 10 years

Unlocked Tue 07 Dec, 2021 1:03 PM

34.20% have received this achievement

• Battle Hardened Leader
      Rare (50 Points)

Be Head of the Elite Strike Force

Grandfathered

0.03% have received this achievement

• Correspondent
      Rare (50 Points)

Submit a Federation News Service article

Unlocked Sat 29 Sep, 2018 1:28 PM

0.44% have received this achievement

• To Boldly Go On and On
      Rare (50 Points)

Grandfathered

• Rear Admiral
      Rare (50 Points)

Receive a promotion to the rank of Rear Admiral

Unlocked Sat 21 Dec, 2013 11:12 PM

0.46% have received this achievement

• Commodore
      Rare (50 Points)

Receive a promotion to the rank of Commodore

Grandfathered

0.48% have received this achievement

ACHV. Points
    • Users who disliked
    • None
    • Users who liked
    • None
    Congrats to everyone!

And thanks to those who hosted it, I know it must take a considerable amount of time to put it all together. The effort is appreciated!
    Kains
    Kains Medals
  1. Gold Contributor

Very Rare (100 Points)

Unlocked Mon 15 Feb, 2021 8:00 AM

• Commodore
      Rare (50 Points)

Receive a promotion to the rank of Commodore

Unlocked Sat 28 Sep, 2019 9:14 PM

0.48% have received this achievement

• Stepping Forward
      Uncommon (25 Points)

Going from Clearance Level 3 to Clearance Level 4

1.91% have received this achievement

• Well Respected
      Uncommon (25 Points)

Reach reputation tier 6

Unlocked Wed 16 Sep, 2015 8:03 PM

0.70% have received this achievement

• Aspiring Author
      Uncommon (25 Points)

Participate in a Short Story Competition

Unlocked Thu 12 May, 2016 8:04 PM

0.12% have received this achievement

• Spirit of Generosity
      Common (10 Points)

Donate between £25 or more to the UFP

Unlocked Sat 23 Nov, 2019 1:27 PM

0.91% have received this achievement

ACHV. Points
    • Users who disliked
    • None
    • Users who liked
    • None
    Yet another successful UFPAC! Congratz to those who were recognized and job well done to those who put it all together.
    Stormy
    Stormy Medals
    What I really need is a cupholder and a couple of Advil.-Quincy Taggart
      Very Rare (100 Points)

Unlocked Sun 25 Aug, 2019 10:03 AM

• A Heartfelt Thank You
      Rare (50 Points)

Grandfathered

• Paragon of Duty
      Uncommon (25 Points)

Unlocked Tue 03 Feb, 2015 11:01 PM

• Eternal Servitude!
      Uncommon (25 Points)

Grandfathered

• Benefactor of the UFP
      Uncommon (25 Points)

Donate between £75 or more to the UFP

Grandfathered

0.43% have received this achievement

• Dean’s List
      Uncommon (25 Points)

Pass all three Academy exams

Grandfathered

3.99% have received this achievement

ACHV. Points
    • Users who disliked
    • None
    • Users who liked
    • None
    Congratulations to everyone! (by the way, just thought i would mention, i got the Federation medal twice now Tongue Out)
    Burtonshaw Medals
    • To Boldly Go On and On
      Rare (50 Points)

Grandfathered

• Commander
      Uncommon (25 Points)

Receive a promotion to the rank of Commander

Unlocked Sat 28 Sep, 2013 10:08 PM

0.64% have received this achievement

• Captain
      Uncommon (25 Points)

Unlocked Sat 28 Mar, 2015 11:13 PM

• Well Respected
      Uncommon (25 Points)

Reach reputation tier 6

Unlocked Mon 26 Jan, 2015 2:02 AM

Very Rare (100 Points)

Unlocked Sat 22 Jan, 2022 3:02 AM

• Correspondent
      Rare (50 Points)

Submit a Federation News Service article

0.44% have received this achievement

ACHV. Points
    • Users who disliked
    • None
    • Users who liked
    • None
    Congratulations to everyone! (by the way, just thought i would mention, i got the Federation medal twice now Tongue Out)
    See Burton, your that good they want to give it to you twice. I'd say that's achievement enough for one day!
    McClintock
    McClintock Medals
    McClintock Quote
      Very Rare (100 Points)

Unlocked Sat 05 Mar, 2022 3:02 PM

• To Boldly Go On and On
      Rare (50 Points)

Grandfathered

• Paragon of Duty
      Uncommon (25 Points)

Grandfathered

• Eternal Servitude!
      Uncommon (25 Points)

Unlocked Sun 05 Mar, 2017 9:11 AM

• Well Respected
      Uncommon (25 Points)

Reach reputation tier 6

Grandfathered

• Poster Child
      Uncommon (25 Points)

Reach 500 posts on the forums

Grandfathered

1.11% have received this achievement

ACHV. Points
    • Users who disliked
    • None
    • Users who liked
    • None
    See Burton, your that good they want to give it to you twice. I'd say that's achievement enough for one day!
    I still think they should award clusters.
    ===
    Congratulations List Coming Soon and all the other people who got something.
    CurzonPeers
      Very Rare (100 Points)

Unlocked Mon 02 Aug, 2021 11:01 AM

• Eternal Servitude!
      Uncommon (25 Points)

Unlocked Tue 02 Aug, 2016 5:05 AM

• Starfleet's Finest
      Common (10 Points)

Be a member of Starfleet Operations

Grandfathered

28.11% have received this achievement

• tlhIngan SuvwI'
      Common (10 Points)

Be a member of the House of Kular

Grandfathered

13.08% have received this achievement

• Engage
      Common (10 Points)

Join the United Federation of Planets

Grandfathered

32.71% have received this achievement

• Live Long and Prosper
      Common (10 Points)

Be a registered user for one year

Grandfathered

96.42% have received this achievement

ACHV. Points
    • Users who disliked
    • None
    • Users who liked
    • None
    I was insulted during my award , my bat'leth is sharp and thirsty for fed blood lol .
    Enough with joking , congratz to all that were recognized and to those that put all that together , the presentation was great Smile , thanks for the time and effort you spend on it Smile .
    [CENTER]Kostas
    Kostas Medals
      Very Rare (100 Points)

Unlocked Thu 21 Jan, 2021 3:03 PM

• Paragon of Duty
      Uncommon (25 Points)

Unlocked Wed 07 Jan, 2015 11:02 AM

• Eternal Servitude!
      Uncommon (25 Points)

Unlocked Fri 22 Jan, 2016 9:07 AM

• Stepping Forward
      Uncommon (25 Points)

• Ensign
      Common (10 Points)

Receive a promotion to the rank of Ensign

Unlocked Wed 13 Jul, 2011 2:46 PM

3.60% have received this achievement

• Starfleet's Finest
      Common (10 Points)

Be a member of Starfleet Operations

Grandfathered

28.11% have received this achievement

ACHV. Points
    • Users who disliked
    • None
    • Users who liked
    • None
    congratz to all
    DaveHarper

DaveHarper

DaveHarper Medals
      Very Rare (100 Points)

Unlocked Mon 01 Nov, 2021 5:06 AM

• Paragon of Duty
      Uncommon (25 Points)

• Eternal Servitude!
      Uncommon (25 Points)

Unlocked Mon 31 Oct, 2016 11:02 PM

• Dean’s List
      Uncommon (25 Points)

Grandfathered

• Poster Child
      Uncommon (25 Points)

Grandfathered

• Stepping Forward
      Uncommon (25 Points)

ACHV. Points
    • Users who disliked
    • None
    • Users who liked
    • None
     –  Last edited by Rhetorical; Sun 08 Jul, 2012 7:28 PM.
    Full list of award winners.
    ------

{UFP}Babyhead4127 - Distinguised Service Cross
    {UFP}Begotten - Promotion to Chief Petty Officer, Combat Readiness Medal, Starfleet Medal
    {UFP}Belcans - Promotion to Lieutenant Junior Grade, Combat Readiness Medal, Federation Star
    {UFP}Ben Hurley - Meritprious Service Medal, Red Crest
    {UFP}Burtonshaw - Promotion to Lieutenant Commander, Starfleet Medal, Meritorious Service Medal
    {UFP}Caymen Greener - Federation Star, Golden Starburst
    {UFP}Collier - Fleet Loyalty Commendation, Legion of Merit, Red Crest
    {UFP}Dave Harper - Medal of Excellence
    {UFP}Devere - Promotion to Chief Petty Officer, Starfleet Medal
    {UFP}Dodgers - Promotion to Commodore, Personal Achievement Award, Distinguished Service Cross
    {UFP}Droxy - Fleet Loyalty Commendation, Personal Achievement Award
    {UFP}Flaksim - Medal of Excellence
    {UFP}Hermanator - Combat Readiness Medal, Personal Achievement Award
    {UFP}Hightower - Combat Readiness Medal, Meritorious Service Medal
    {UFP}HyderusCymraeg - Promotion to Lieutenant, Personal Achievement Award
    {UFP}Jake Tyler - Fleet Loyalty Commendation, Medal of Excellence
    {UFP}Jordan - Distinguised Service Cross
    {UFP}Kains - Combat Readiness Medal, Legion of Merit, Fleet Loyalty Commendation
    {UFP}Kostas - Fleet Loyalty Commandation, Medal of Excellence
    {UFP}Kyuusaku - Federation Star, Meritorious Service Medal
    {UFP}Lazereth - Fleet Loyalty Commendation
    {UFP}McClintock - Promotion to Lieutenant, Starfleet Medal, Medal of Excellence
    {UFP}MertYol - Promotion to Lieutenant Commander, Legion of Merit, Starfleet Medal
    {UFP}Mister-Mopar - Promotion to Chief Petty Officer, Starfleet Medal, Fleet Loyalty Commendation
    {UFP}Moose - Fleet Loyalty Commendation, Medal of Excellence
    {UFP}Mugato - Promotion to Commander, Legion of Merit, Nebula Star
    {UFP}Noram - Legion of Merit
    {UFP}Orwar - Starfleet Medal, Conduct Medal
    {UFP}Rhetorical - Legion of Merit
    {UFP}Silynn - Promotion to Commander, Federation Star, Combat Readiness Medal
    {UFP}Three of Seven - Promotion to Lieutenant Commander, Legion of Merit, Combat Readiness Medal
    {UFP}Torinth - Fleet Loyalty Commendation, Starfleet Medal
    {UFP}Wilden - Fleet Loyalty Commendation, Personal Achievement Award, Federation Star
    Rhetorical
    • Commendation
      Commendation (150 Points)

Awarded during the UFP Award Ceremony to those who go above and beyond for the community

Unlocked Sat 23 Mar, 2019 11:47 PM

0.22% have received this achievement

Very Rare (100 Points)

Unlocked Thu 18 Feb, 2021 9:02 AM

• ...and On and On
      Very Rare (100 Points)

Reach five-thousand posts on the forums

Grandfathered

0.08% have received this achievement

• Highly Decorated
      Very Rare (100 Points)

Receive every medal the UFP has to offer

Unlocked Sat 25 Mar, 2017 10:41 PM

0.18% have received this achievement

• Dedicated
      Rare (50 Points)

Volunteer for 1+ year

Unlocked Fri 05 Oct, 2018 12:14 AM

0.54% have received this achievement

• The Fool
      Rare (50 Points)

Got pranked on April 1st

Unlocked Thu 01 Apr, 2021 2:22 PM

0.32% have received this achievement

ACHV. Points
    • Users who disliked
    • None
    • Users who liked
    • None
    Wonderful. Thank you, Rhetorical.

Medal Bars and Signature Ranks will be updated by tomorrow, to reflect the above.
    Silynn
    Silynn Medals
    • To Boldly Go On and On
      Rare (50 Points)

Grandfathered

• Professor
      Uncommon (25 Points)

Be Executive Officer of Starfleet Academy

Grandfathered

0.10% have received this achievement

• Paragon of Duty
      Uncommon (25 Points)

• Eternal Servitude!
      Uncommon (25 Points)

Unlocked Sat 13 Aug, 2016 5:05 AM

• Tour of Duty
      Uncommon (25 Points)

RSVP to ten events via the Events System

Grandfathered

1.31% have received this achievement

• Dean’s List
      Uncommon (25 Points)

Grandfathered

ACHV. Points
    • Users who disliked
    • None
    • Users who liked
    • None
    Full list of award winners.
    ------

{UFP}Babyhead4127 - Distinguised Service Cross
    {UFP}Begotten - Promotion to Chief Petty Officer, Combat Readiness Medal, Starfleet Medal
    {UFP}Belcans - Promotion to Warrant Officer, Combat Readiness Medal, Federation Star
    {UFP}Ben Hurley - Meritprious Service Medal, Red Crest
    {UFP}Burtonshaw - Promotion to Lieutenant Commander, Starfleet Medal, Meritorious Service Medal
    {UFP}Caymen Greener - Federation Star, Golden Starburst
    {UFP}Collier - Fleet Loyalty Commendation, Legion of Merit, Red Crest
    {UFP}Dave Harper - Medal of Excellence
    {UFP}Devere - Promotion to Chief Petty Officer, Starfleet Medal
    {UFP}Dodgers - Promotion to Commodore, Personal Achievement Award, Distinguished Service Cross
    {UFP}Droxy - Fleet Loyalty Commendation, Personal Achievement Award
    {UFP}Flaksim - Medal of Excellence
    {UFP}Hermanator - Combat Readiness Medal, Personal Achievement Award
    {UFP}Hightower - Combat Readiness Medal, Meritorious Service Medal
    {UFP}HyderusCymraeg - Promotion to Lieutenant, Personal Achievement Award
    {UFP}Jake Tyler - Fleet Loyalty Commendation, Medal of Excellence
    {UFP}Jordan - Distinguised Service Cross
    {UFP}Kains - Combat Readiness Medal, Legion of Merit, Fleet Loyalty Commendation
    {UFP}Kostas - Fleet Loyalty Commandation, Medal of Excellence
    {UFP}Kyuusaku - Federation Star, Meritorious Service Medal
    {UFP}Lazereth - Fleet Loyalty Commendation
    {UFP}McClintock - Promotion to Lieutenant, Starfleet Medal, Medal of Excellence
    {UFP}MertYol - Promotion to Lieutenant Commander, Legion of Merit, Starfleet Medal
    {UFP}Mister-Mopar - Promotion to Chief Petty Officer, Starfleet Medal, Fleet Loyalty Commendation
    {UFP}Moose - Fleet Loyalty Commendation, Medal of Excellence
    {UFP}Mugato - Promotion to Commander, Legion of Merit, Nebula Star
    {UFP}Noram - Legion of Merit
    {UFP}Orwar - Starfleet Medal, Conduct Medal
    {UFP}Rhetorical - Legion of Merit
    {UFP}Silynn - Promotion to Commander, Federation Star, Combat Readiness Medal
    {UFP}Three of Seven - Promotion to Lieutenant Commander, Legion of Merit, Combat Readiness Medal
    {UFP}Torinth - Fleet Loyalty Commendation, Starfleet Medal
    {UFP}Wilden - Fleet Loyalty Commendation, Personal Achievement Award, Federation Star
    Silynn please do not start updating officers sigs based on this list as its wrong.
    Donated
    £75+
    • Users who disliked
    • None
    • Users who liked
    • None
    Congratulations to all who actually got an award ^^ much deserved.
    TorinthTorinth Medals
      Very Rare (100 Points)

Unlocked Mon 01 Nov, 2021 5:06 AM

• Paragon of Duty
      Uncommon (25 Points)

• Eternal Servitude!
      Uncommon (25 Points)

Unlocked Mon 31 Oct, 2016 11:02 PM

• Dean’s List
      Uncommon (25 Points)

Grandfathered

• Poster Child
      Uncommon (25 Points)

Grandfathered

• Stepping Forward
      Uncommon (25 Points)

ACHV. Points
    • Users who disliked
    • None
    • Users who liked
    • None
    Silynn please do not start updating officers sigs based on this list as its wrong.
    That's strange, cause I took that from the recording at the top of the thread. What's wrong with it?
    Rhetorical
    • Gold Contributor
      Very Rare (100 Points)

Subscribe to a monthly Gold Subscription

Unlocked Sun 08 Jan, 2017 12:01 AM

0.35% have received this achievement

• To Boldly Go On and On
      Rare (50 Points)

Grandfathered

• A Heartfelt Thank You
      Rare (50 Points)

Unlocked Mon 06 Feb, 2017 9:02 AM

• Captain
      Uncommon (25 Points)

Unlocked Sun 22 Aug, 2010 11:23 PM

• Paragon of Duty
      Uncommon (25 Points)

• Eternal Servitude!
      Uncommon (25 Points)

Grandfathered

ACHV. Points
    • Users who disliked
    • None
    • Users who liked
    • None
    That's strange, cause I took that from the recording at the top of the thread. What's wrong with it?
    some people got promoted after ufpac nothing to worry about thanks again but wait till offical word Big Grin
    Babyhead4127
    Babyhead4127 Medals
    Why do they call it rush hour when nothing moves? - Robin Williams