Grandfathered

32.67% have received this achievement

ACHV. Points
    • Users who disliked
    • None
    • Users who liked
    • None
    Reply With QuoteQuote
    Hello all - due to certain conversations, trials and communicae - I am herby formally restricting myself to an un-official role in the fleet (as in I will no longer try to apply for in-fleet official positions) - as a fleet member all/any of my events are to be considered un-official (as in not officially sanctioned by fleet officers).

I do this in hopes to avoid further headaches and bureaucracy and lest I impinge on or upset my fellow fleet officers, members, pets etc (basically anything in fleet that can think for itself Big Grin)

I will be doing pvp and stfs in mixed fleet groups at undisclosed times and in un-disclosed locations (i.e random) - so if u see in the UFP-UFPK chat that I advertise for such an event - please feel free to participate if it is your choice to Smile Also if any new people or exisiting people need help with missions and what not - if u see me on gimmie a shout - I will be happy to help if I have the time/capacity for it
    Big Grin

No pressure/formal requests from me - lets all have fun with co-operation and high-intensity action!
    Earn your dilithium and have fun - I would suggest it is a good way to make new friends as well if you feel like expanding your social capabilities.

I will also setup un-official TS events on various fleet servers if people wish to vocally communicate with fellow players- lots of fun. I would however caution you to present a positive face to other players and keep in mind you are part of a fleet with certain expectations you are already committed to by signing up as a UFP memeber.

I take only responsibility for myself (just like in the real world).

YUM sounds like a good time all round - and its once more un-official Big Grin = no bureaucracy which means you govern your own conduct if you choose to participate in one of my events.

P.S If you feel personally insulted by me or a comment I made- please contact me to resolve it - I am not usually on the forums but I am in game or on TS quite often.

We good? If so grab your favourite weapon and lets move! Big Grin
    --
    Kazim_MCM,
    When All Others Run - I Will Stay & Fight Until My DEATH.....Destruction To ALL That Stand In Our Way.....

sto