Unlocked Fri 05 Oct, 2018 12:10 AM

0.54% have received this achievement

ACHV. Points
    • Users who disliked
    • None
    • Users who liked
    • None
    Reply With QuoteQuote
     –  Last edited by Sammygm; Tue 11 Nov, 2014 1:57 AM.
    Reserves Logo

xiorG2y

Hello,

First of all thank you to all those who attended the third episode, I am very glad that everyone who attended enjoyed themselves and I look forward to seeing how everyone reacts to how the story will develop over the next couple of episodes Big Grin Now the mission synopsis:

The Zephans have been pushed back - the taskforce, along with the assistance of ships from the 8th Fleet, successfully secured the Serris, Omega Draconis, and Artrus system. The final engagement was within the Beol system, but this is considered contested ground due to the taskforce making a retreat to the Serris system.

Once the task force, under the command of Captain Sotak, began its preemptive strike into Zephan space first starting in the Serris system - where they managed to rescue the Monarch, along with the taskforce commander Admiral Moorey. The next objective, was to determine the fate of the Melbourne, which ended stranded in the Artrus system with a lack of spare parts to repair their damaged systems.

Now that the task force was back together, the counter attack continued into the Omega Draconis system - where the enemy were amassing a small taskforce. Whilst the fight was short, it was brutal with taskforce Omega now taking heavy damage, continuing the push would be difficult, but the attack needed to continue.

Serris system became the staging area for taskforce Omega, and as the badly ships were repairing their systems the Zephan/Cardassian force began their own counter attack. After a number of major engagements, the taskforce proceeded onto Beol.

When they arrived in Beol, the taskforce found an entrenched system filled with some form of heavy mine, which also acted as a weapons platform. These platforms, armed with the Zephan positron torpedoes, began to severely damage the taskforce, and to make matters worse there was a fleet waiting for us...

After the largest engagement, since the destruction of Starbase 124, the exhausted taskforce managed to disable and capture a Zephan Heavy Cruiser...the most valuable piece of hardware that Starfleet has collected for a very long time...

Will the cruiser allow us to defend ourselves better against the Zephan weapons? Will we now find out who we are really up against?

Could everyone who attended - if they would like - post a kind of "Captains logs", which doesn't have to be long, to get more involved in the role-play and provide a more detailed account from multiple perspectives.

I would also like to ask, that those who weren't able to attend, write up a captains log as well, to keep involved with the story Smile

My thanks to Ben Hurley, Chris Halsey, Dentari, Jordan, Jonathan F-G, merTYol, Reggie, Sammygm, and Sharpkiller for attending.

Star Trek: Hydra will continue in one weeks time! See you all there!

Regards

Adster94
    Starfleet Reserves Commanding Officer
    Adster94
    Adster94 Medals
    • Stepping Forward
      Uncommon (25 Points)

Going from Clearance Level 3 to Clearance Level 4

Unlocked Sat 29 Sep, 2018 1:28 PM

1.91% have received this achievement

• Paragon of Duty
      Uncommon (25 Points)

Sign three roll calls in a row

Grandfathered

9.77% have received this achievement

• Eternal Servitude!
      Uncommon (25 Points)

Be a registered user for five years

Unlocked Sun 03 Jul, 2016 8:01 PM

74.95% have received this achievement

• Tour of Duty
      Uncommon (25 Points)

RSVP to ten events via the Events System

Grandfathered

1.31% have received this achievement

• Dean’s List
      Uncommon (25 Points)

Pass all three Academy exams

Grandfathered

3.99% have received this achievement

• The Mad House
      Common (10 Points)

Be a member of the Holodeck

Grandfathered

13.01% have received this achievement

ACHV. Points
    Donated
    £25+
    • Users who disliked
    • None
    • Users who liked
    • None
    Reply With QuoteQuote
    Captains Personal Log. Captain Furb'allz Jo Daxia commanding.
    USS Charleston

"My first operation in command on this ship. Crew seems relatively distant from me. They were loyal to their previous captain. I can sense that they were not happy about this change of command. It wasn't my choice to be here. I miss my old ship sometimes. But as we are Starfleet Officers. We do not have the luxury to choose where we go. Anyways. First operation was succesfull. The crew did really well. you can see that they work well together. We managed to push the enemy task force away and managed to capture a heavy cruiser. Admiral asked me to send some of my engineers to take a look at it. He also wanted me to take a look on the tech myself. As he knows my past experience from Alpha Centauri fleet yards.

We hope to learn great deal from this ship about zephan's.

I have to go back to the bridge now. Daxia Out."
    merTYol
    MerTYol Medals
    Peace At Home, Peace at World - M.Kemal ATATURK