DIRECTED BY - DENTARI
    VIDEO EDITORS - JORDAN & SHARPKILLER

BROADCAST ON SATURDAY 26TH SEPTEMBER 2015 - YOUTUBE VIDEO BELOW

AirBear
    Received a Promotion and 2 Medals

• Conduct Medal
    • Starfleet Medal
    • Petty Officer 2nd Class

Having participated in a large number of Starfleet Operations events, AirBear has become a well known member. Despite not being a member of staff in any of the gaming divisions, his activity levels remain admirable and he has come to be highly regarded by his fellow members. Recognised as a friendly member who is often interacting with others ingame, AirBear is being awarded the Conduct Medal, Starfleet Medal and a promotion to Petty Officer 2nd Class. Congratulations!

Alexandria
    Received a Promotion and 3 Medals

• Legion of Merit
    • Presidential Cross
    • Meritorious Service Medal

One of the newest CL5 members in the community, Alexandria has already come to be an extremely well thought of member of the community. Contributing heavily towards event activity within Starfleet Holodeck, she has truly helped shape the division. As well as joining Holodeck command staff, Alexandria has distinguished herself through her willingness to volunteer her time to Starfleet Academy. For her prolonged hard work and her contributions towards helping our ex-12th Fleet members feel welcome, I am pleased to grant Alexandria the Legion of Merit, Meritorious service Medal and the Presidential Cross. Well done!

Ashley
    Received a Medal

• Federation Order of Distinction

Giving his all to the Klingon division, Ashley has lead the House of Kular with great tact and thoughtfulness. The level of work he puts into ensuring his division succeeds is most impressive and the results of his endeavours are clear to many. He definitely has the respect of his fellow members and is a valued member of Starfleet Command. For his continued dedication to improving all things STO, I am extremely pleased to be able to award Ashley the Federation Order of Distinction. Congratulations, Ashley!

asimogorov
    Received a Promotion and 3 Medals

• Personal Achievement Award
    • Legion of Merit
    • Lieutenant Junior Grade

Recognisable to many as the diplomatic figure who represented 12th Fleet, gorov is one of many new UFP members to have joined us from 12th Fleet in recent weeks. Acting as an advisor and representative for 12th Fleets interests during the crossover, he contributed greatly towards a smooth transition for many members. He has already proved himself a capable and respected member during his brief time with us so far, and I am sure he’ll continue to impressive over the coming weeks, months and years. For his willingness to help out during a difficult situation, gorov is certainly due recognition. I am pleased to award him the Personal Achievement Award, the Legion of Merit and a promotion to Lieutenant Junior Grade.

Bill
    Received a Medal

• Nebula Star

Working hard to improve the ESF division, it certainly seems that Bill has been met with success. With Elite Strike Force’ survey score jumping up by an impressive 10%, Bill has obviously had a large part to play in driving his division in the right direction. A likeable and well regarded member of the community, Bill is a credit to Starfleet Command and ESF. For all the effort he invests into his division, Bill is being awarded the Nebula Star. Congratulations!

Bridger
    Received a Medal

• Nebula Star

Known for his guides, ships builds and ship discussion days, Bridger is a prominent figure within the Elite Strike Force division. His willingness to put these guides and events together for UFP members shows great loyalty and initiative. His work promotes healthy debate regarding STO on the forums and acts as a reliable source of information for new and old members alike. For this, Bridger is being awarded the Nebula Star. Well done, Bridger!

Britsurfer
    Received 2 Medals

• Red Crest

Constantly concerned with improving his own, as well as others, abilities in-game, Britsurfer has established himself as a well known member of the community. Direct and outspoken, these are both aspects which make him a brilliant contributory part of the team. Whilst working hard to improve builds and gear, he still makes time for community interaction and helping others. For his willingness to share his expertise, and for all of the time he has dedicated towards bettering the community, I am pleased to present him with the Meritorious Service Medal and the Red Crest. Congratulations!

Daedalus
    Received a Medal

• Presidential Cross

Quickly rising to prominence as the Commanding Officer of OEA, Daedalus clearly handled the UFPs external communications with apparent ease. Unfortunately, due to the constraints and strictures of real life, Daedalus was forced to depart the position that he so tactfully defined. His handling of the Armada System stands as testament to the ability and effort of this valued member. A brief description of him concluded that “He went much further than expected, surpassed almost all of his ambassadorial predecessors in activity”. To recognise Daedalus for his weighty contributions, LynxMukka has seen fit to grant him the Presidential Cross. Well done!

Dancamvet
    Received a Medal

Another member who has recently joined us from 12th Fleet, Dancamvet has immersed himself in life here at the community. Active on the forums, he takes part in a wide array of discussions and debates and has proved willing to share his views when necessary. It is always a welcome sight to see more users get involved on the forums. For this reason, I am pleased to award Dancamvet the Personal Achievement Award. Congratulations.

Dentari
    Received a Medal

• Presidential Cross

The most recent addition to FEO, Dentari has continued to oversee the Federation Administrative Bureau as well as get involved in FEO issues. He has remained active and has ensured that the Bureau now has a large compliment of reliable staff. For these reasons and more, LynxMukka has granted Dentari the Presidential Cross. Congratulations.

Doxx Rathor
    Received a Medal

• Conduct Medal

For an admirable level of involvement on both TeamSpeak and Star Trek: Online, Doxx Rathor has been put forward for recognition this UFPAC. The confidence with which he engages in verbal discussion has been noted and appreciated by those who come into contact with him. It is always a pleasure to have members so willing to talk amongst each other on TeamSpeak, especially when said member can conduct conversations with such ease. For this reason amongst others, Doxx Rathor has been granted the Conduct Medal. Well done!

Flicky
    Received a Medal

• Fleet Loyalty Commendation

A stalwart support of FNS, Flicky has become almost synonymous with our in-house News Service. Having acted as both Writer and Editor during his tenure, he has excelled in both rolls. Having more recently joined the Federation Administrative Bureau, Flicky has surpassed expectations there, quickly gaining an impressive understanding of graphic work and Photoshop usage. For his continued service and hard working nature, Flicky has earned himself the Fleet Loyalty Commendation. Congratulations, Flicky.

FredSinClair
    Received a Promotion and a Medal

• Starfleet Cross
    • Petty Officer 1st Class

A long term member of the UFP, over the course of five years FredSinClair has remained reliably active both in game and on TeamSpeak. He is not afraid to start discussions or ask questions when necessary. His fellow members have noted that he is, at all times, polite, patient and respectful to those around him. This behaviour makes FredSinClair an exemplary member of the community. For his prolonged loyalty and excellent manners, FredSinClair is being awarded the Starfleet Cross and a promotion to the rank of Petty Officer 1st Class.

Infinity

• Conduct Medal

A relatively new member, having joined us in August of this year, Infinity has quickly made a home for himself here at the UFP. Highly active on the forums and TeamSpeak, he is conversational and polite when interacting with his fellow members. He is eager to get involved and will likely become a fine addition to the team of volunteers who keep this community running. For remaining communicative and deeply interested in volunteering routes within the UFP, I am very pleased to award Infinity the Conduct Medal and a promotion to the rank of Lieutenant JG. Congratulations.

jammers195
    Received 6 Medals

• Conduct Medal
    • Starfleet Medal

Having a huge impact within the Starfleet Operations division, Jammers has put a lot of effort and time into providing quality events for many members of the community. He activity supports EU and NA timezones and can often be found on TeamSpeak and the forums. Always willing to offer advice and help where necessary jammers commitment has been noted by many CL5 members this UFPAC. For his continued hard work in STO, Jammers is receiving the Fleet Loyalty Commendation, the Conduct Medal and the Starfleet Medal. Congratulations.

Jellybug
    Received a Medal

As Executive Officer of Starfleet Operations, Jellybug consistently hosted weekly events. Working behind the scenes, he assisted in running the division and always ensured the popularity of his events. For his service as XO and for his ability as an event host, Jellybug is being awarded the Meritorious Service Medal. Congratulations, Jellybug.

KickKat

• Combat Readiness Medal
    • Petty Officer 1st Class

Joining the community from 12th Fleet, KickKat has already impressed his fellow members. He has offered up a guide on keybinds for Star Trek Online that has already proved to be quite popular on the forums. He is also a frequent attendee of events on TeamSpeak. For his strong entrance to the community and the expertise he has already displayed in creating a resource for his fellow community members, KickKat is certainly someone worth watching. For his early contributions I am pleased to grant KickKat the Combat Readiness Medal, the Personal Achievement Award and a promotion to Petty Officer 1st Class. Congratulations.

KraziyK
    Received a Medal

• Federation Order of Merit

Since taking the helm of the Federation News Service, KraziyK has done an unparalleled job projecting our reach and expanding our network by securing interviews with some impressive figures in the world of Trek. The writing he does for the community is superb and his dedication and enthusiasm for his post is great example for others to follow. Good work deserves to be rewarded. For the excellent work he is doing with FNS I am pleased to present KraziyK with the Federation Order of Merit. Congratulations.

McClintock
    Received a Medal

• Distinguished Service Cross

A long time member of the community, McClintock has recently joined Starfleet Command as Director of External Communications. Picking up where Daedalus left off, McClintock has established himself in his new position and has already reorganised the OEA subforums to more efficiently organise his work and he has already organised the first meeting of the Armada Delegates Assembly. Clearly a positive start for this new CL5 member. For his long and highly valued to this community in all of his roles, I am pleased to be able to award McClintock the Distinguished Service Cross.

Mayrheane

• Combat Readiness Medal
    • Lieutenant Commander

Since joining the community, this member has truly made a name for themselves. Mayrheane serves in a variety of positions, from Starfleet Academy to House of Kular, the work she does is greatly appreciated. Active on TeamSpeak, in-game and on the forums (most obviously the chatbox!) she has contributed greatly towards discussions and has easily integrated into the community. For so willingly diving into her work, Mayrheane has impressed many of her fellow members. As such, Mayrheane is receiving the Combat Readiness Medal and a promotion to Lieutenant Commander. Congratulations.

Minnow Raydor

• Commander

Having been at the UFP for several years, Minnow has contributed a great deal of his own time towards a variety of roles in several divisions and departments. He is recognised by many as being a hard worker, who will sit down and make his way through any specific task. He is currently active in FAB, SFA and Starfleet Holodeck. This wide variety of positions mean he has been directly involved in many changes to the community. For his continued dedication and positive work ethic, Minnow is being awarded the Personal Achievement Award and a promotion to the rank of Commander. Congratulations.

N5XTR

• Conduct Medal

A new and active member of the community, N5XTR has been involved on TeamSpeak and is always willing to chat. Having attended a few weekly STF events he has proved himself to be a valuable member of the team. He has also shown a desire to help out his fellow members when they face trouble with ship builds. For his brilliant attitude towards getting involved, N5XTR is being granted the Conduct Medal and a promotion to the rank of Lieutenant Junior Grade.

Nidrock18
    Received 3 Medals

• Medal of Excellence
    • Valor Award
    • Red Crest

A very popular member of of the community, Nidrock is a polite and cheery presence on TeamSpeak. He works hard in his roles, often hosting events and taking part in others. Having been a Battle Officer for the House of Kular for some time now, he has had a big positive effect on the division, ensuring reliable events are hosted. Many members have pointed out how friendly and generous he is, myself included. For his accomplishments and positive attitude, I am pleased to present Nidrock with the Medel of Excellence, Valor Award and the Red Crest. Well deserved!

Noram
    Received a Promotion

• Captain

Noram has quickly become a reliable asset in FAB. Providing a great deal of support in the push towards supporting SWTOR recruitment, he is one of few on the team able to bump the Old Republic forums. He has contributed greatly towards the success of the Community Recruitment Team and it is great to see him active at the CL4 level once again. For willingly offering to support recruitment and for getting involved in volunteering again I am extremely pleased to be able to grant Noram a promotion to Captain.

Redking353
    Received a Medal

• Conduct Medal

One of many new members who have joined the community from 12th Fleet, Redking has eased into life here at the UFP. He has made a positive impression on many for his activity on the forums and I am certain he will remain involved here in his new home. For his early interactions with the community, I am pleased to be able to grant Redking the Conduct Medal. Congratulations.

Ross
    Received 3 Medals

• Starfleet Medal
    • Conduct Medal

With a positive attitude, Ross has been providing events for the UFP for some time now. A reliable presence on TeamSpeak he is an active member who is willing to chat with others. His dedication has been widely recognised by many in the community. A respectful, pleasant and active member, I am happy to be able to award Ross the Starfleet Medal, Personal Achievement Award and the Conduct Medal. Congratulations, Ross.

Sammygm
    Received a Medal

• Federation Order of Merit

With his strong leadership of Starfleet Holodeck, Sammygm has made bold and difficult choices to ensure the success of his fledgling division. With an uphill battle into non-Trek territory, he has managed to appeal to members from all walks of life here at the UFP. Bringing together members from distinct areas of the community, he has built the foundations for a hugely fruitful division. It's wonderful to see him and his brand new XO facing such success. For his accomplishments within Starfleet Holodeck I am happy to present Sammygm the Distinguished Service Cross.

Solace
    Received 2 Medals

• Medal of Excellence
    • Legion of Merit

Described as being an outstanding addition to Starfleet Operations, Solace has been involved as both an Away Team Leader and as a Logistics Officer. It has been noted that his work in the division has been truly valuable. He contributes a lot of time and effort to the STO community and hosts weekly events whilst also attending others. For the time he has invested into hosting events and working behind the scenes, Solace is being awarded the Medal of Excellence and the Legion of Merit. Congratulations!

Stevie

• Combat Readiness Medal
    • Red Crest
    • Petty Officer 2nd Class

Creating a positive impression in a very small space of time, Stevie has been a welcome addition to the community. Getting heavily involved in Starfleet Holodeck, he has already established a good reputation for himself, being earnest, polite and straight to the point. He has also contributed to the community by creating a SWTOR guide to help other UFP members. It is unusual for a new member to so quickly establish themselves within such a large community. For his positive, laid-back attitude, and dedication to Starfleet Holodeck, I am pleased to grant Stevie the Combat Readiness Medal, the Red Crest and a promotion to Petty Officer 2nd Class. Congratulations.

Stormy
    Received a Medal

• Starfleet Cross

The newest Federation News Service Executive Officer, Stormy is a veteran member of the community. Having gotten involved in a wide variety of positions during his tenure here, his experience is no doubt going to prove valuable. He has been described as providing a calm and welcome presence when on TeamSpeak. For his continued dedication to the UFP, I am pleased to be able to award Stormy the Starfleet Cross. Congratulations!

Sysil

• Presidential Cross
    • Starfleet Medal
    • Lieutenant Commander

This particular member has certainly earned a great deal of recognition. As such, I am going to break with the usual standard and read LynxMukka’s recommendation for this member:

“I'm feeling generous this UFPAC, and I wanted to recognise Sysil for his great activity within the UFP as a whole as well as specifically the Academy. He stepped up in particular as an RSO as the 12th Fleet merger took place and has been particularly resourceful (so the Academy XO tells me). Sysil also works within HoK and FAB and so I don't doubt he has an even bigger UFP career ahead of him. I'd really like to recognise him for his efforts and his ‘stepping up to the challenge’ attitude without being asked.”
    Sysil then has clearly impressed his fellow members. For his various accomplishments, Sysil will be receiving the Starfleet Medal, the Presidential Cross and a promotion to Lieutenant Commander.

Thalos
    Received 2 Medals

• Conduct Medal
    • Legion of Merit

Thalos has recently joined FAB as a member of the Community Recruitment Team, his continued hard work and dedication in this capacity has genuinely helped bolster the UFP presence across its recruitment threads. His willingness to quietly and efficiently see to his work is greatly appreciated and I hope he will continue serving FAB for the foreseeable future. For his excellent work ethic, I am awarding Thalos the Conduct Medal and the Legion of Merit.

thexpl0r3r
    Received 3 Medals

• Federation Star
    • Medal of Excellence

Often found on TeamSpeak and in attendance of a variety of events, theexpl0r3r has become a very recognisable figure and one whose name often appears at the UFPAC. He is a friendly and relaxed individual, which makes him approachable and an easy member to get along with. He also serves as a Battle Officer for the House of Kular, providing members popular events to attend and regularly posts on the recruitment threads. For his continued dedication and loyalty, thexpl0r3r is being granted the Federation Star, Medal of Excellence and the Fleet Loyalty Commendation.

Three of Seven
    Received a Medals and Invitation

• Presidential Cross
    • Invitation to FEO

Our Head of Starfleet has for some time now proved to be a reliable and enthusiastic member of the community. Three of Seven has worked tirelessly on a variety of projects and has managed to remain in close contact with all of the gaming staff whom she oversees. Despite so frequently being involved in some form of work, she still makes time to interact with her fellow members on TeamSpeak and ingame. For her reliability, brilliant work ethic and positive attitude, Three is being awarded the Presidential Cross. Congratulations!

Tullius

• Starfleet Medal
    • Chief Petty Officer

Having joined the community back in June, Tullius has been an active presence in Star Trek: Online. He also makes appearances in Holodeck when WarThunder events occur. He has managed to get involved in many areas of the community and is admirably active. For his continued activity in-game and positive impression, I am pleased to be able to award Tullius the Starfleet Medal and a promotion to the rank of Chief Petty Officer. Congratulations!

venethus
    Received a Medal

• Conduct Medal

Being a member for several weeks now, Venethus has already made a positive impression on his fellow members. Frequently seen ingame and on the forums, Venethus has shown a willingness to engage in a variety of events with any members. For his eagerness to get involved with the community, I am awarding him the Conduct Medal. Well done!

Vivi

• Medal of Excellence
    • Combat Readiness Medal
    • Lieutenant Commander

Described as active and reliable, Vivi has certainly had an impact on many members during his time here. His attendance of events is high and his ability to work well in a team has been noted. He also contributes his time as a Battle Officer for the House of Kular. In his capacity as a Battle Officer, he has hosted events regularly and in a pleasant manner. For these reasons amongst others, I am happy to grant Vivi the Medal of Excellence, the Combat Readiness Medal and a promotion to Lieutenant Commander. Congratulations!

vonLuden

• Conduct Medal
    • Chief Petty Officer

A regular at PvP events, vonLuden demonstrates a great deal of knowledge about Star Trek Online. Striving to continually improve himself, he remains laidback and polite whilst engaging with members. He is always willing to help out other members of the community and is an excellent team player. For his helpful nature, dedication and sense of loyalty, I am pleased to grant vonLuden the Personal Achievement Award, the Conduct Medal and a promotion to Chief Petty Officer. Congratulations!

wat
    Received 2 Medals

• Starfleet Medal
    • Combat Readiness Medal

An active participant ingame, Wat is a very active member of the ingame fleet? Proving himself committed and loyal to the community, Wat has contributed a great amount of resources into the Starbase Holdings. This charitable streak is something which the UFP respects and appreciates. For his continued activity and willingness to pitch in, Wat is receiving the Starfleet Medal and the Combat Readiness Medal. Congratulations, wat.

Wesstan
    Received a Medal

• Valor Award

Despite not being an official part of the FAB Recruitment team, Wesstan continues to promote the UFP on recruitment threads for the games we support. Always showing a keen interest in both helping grow the community and just helping out where he can, Wesstan is a model officer most should look to emulate, as such, I am pleased to present him with the Valor Award. Congratulations.

Wiedeweed
    Received 3 Medals

• Combat Readiness Medal
    • Federation Star

Always a cheerful and upbeat member, Wiedeweed never has anything bad to say, often willing to go along with any jokes going on at the time, even if they are directed towards himself. He recently joining the House of Kular to provide some assistance with providing events and his unique personality is definitely a welcome addition to the division. For these reasons, I am awarding him the Personal Achievement Award, Combat Readiness Medal and the Federation Star.
    Zach
    Received 2 Medals

• Legion of Merit
    • Starfleet Medal

Bringing a great deal of activity to the board, Zach has proved to be a highly capable and driven member of the community. A reliable member of the Office of External Affairs, he has, and continues, to organise a variety of Joint Fleet Events. The level of activity he throws into this positions is admirable and highly sought after when looking for volunteers. He has come to be a respected member of the community who is always willing to offer advice and opinions when necessary. For his continued hard work within the community, Zach is being presented the Legion of Merit and the Starfleet Medal. Congratulations!
  2. Star Trek Online Executive Officer

• Commendation
      Commendation (150 Points)

Awarded during the UFP Award Ceremony to those who go above and beyond for the community

Unlocked Sat 26 Jun, 2021 9:19 PM

0.22% have received this achievement

• Highly Decorated
      Very Rare (100 Points)

Receive every medal the UFP has to offer

Unlocked Sat 25 Mar, 2017 10:00 PM

0.18% have received this achievement

• Pillar of the Community
      Very Rare (100 Points)

Be a registered user for 10 years

Unlocked Wed 15 Jun, 2022 6:02 AM

34.22% have received this achievement

• Dedicated
      Rare (50 Points)

Volunteer for 1+ year

Unlocked Fri 05 Oct, 2018 12:11 AM

0.54% have received this achievement

• Battle Hardened Leader
      Rare (50 Points)

Be Head of the Elite Strike Force

Grandfathered

0.03% have received this achievement

• Head of the House
      Rare (50 Points)

Be Head of the House of Kular

Unlocked Fri 19 Feb, 2021 4:02 PM

0.05% have received this achievement

ACHV. Points
    • Users who disliked
    • None
    • Users who liked
    • None
    Reply With QuoteQuote
    Congratulations to all the awardees!
    Bill
    Bill Medals
      Very Rare (100 Points)

Unlocked Wed 19 Jan, 2022 8:05 AM

• Dean’s List
      Uncommon (25 Points)

Pass all three Academy exams

Unlocked Thu 20 Aug, 2015 9:03 AM

3.99% have received this achievement

• Poster Child
      Uncommon (25 Points)

Reach 500 posts on the forums

Grandfathered

1.11% have received this achievement

• Stepping Forward
      Uncommon (25 Points)

Going from Clearance Level 3 to Clearance Level 4

Unlocked Sat 29 Sep, 2018 1:28 PM

1.91% have received this achievement

• Paragon of Duty
      Uncommon (25 Points)

Sign three roll calls in a row

Unlocked Sun 17 Apr, 2016 6:42 PM

9.77% have received this achievement

• Eternal Servitude!
      Uncommon (25 Points)

Be a registered user for five years

Unlocked Thu 19 Jan, 2017 2:03 AM

74.94% have received this achievement

ACHV. Points
    • Users who disliked
    • None
    • Users who liked
    • None
    Reply With QuoteQuote
    Congrats everyone Smile
  3. Infinity

Account Deleted

• Users who disliked
    • None
    • Users who liked
    • None
    Reply With QuoteQuote
    Congratulations all! Big Grin
      Very Rare (100 Points)

Unlocked Fri 01 Oct, 2021 11:02 AM

• Well Respected
      Uncommon (25 Points)

Reach reputation tier 6

Unlocked Fri 17 Dec, 2021 7:06 AM

0.70% have received this achievement

• Dean’s List
      Uncommon (25 Points)

Grandfathered

• Stepping Forward
      Uncommon (25 Points)

• Commander
      Uncommon (25 Points)

Receive a promotion to the rank of Commander

Unlocked Sat 26 Sep, 2015 10:06 PM

0.64% have received this achievement

• To Boldly Go On and On
      Rare (50 Points)

Reach one-thousand posts on the forums

Unlocked Sat 28 Feb, 2015 9:00 PM

0.71% have received this achievement

ACHV. Points
    • Users who disliked
    • None
    • Users who liked
    • None
    Reply With QuoteQuote
    Well Done all Smile
    Minnow Raydor
    Minnow Medals
    • Correspondent
      Rare (50 Points)

Submit a Federation News Service article

0.44% have received this achievement

• Tour of Duty
      Uncommon (25 Points)

RSVP to ten events via the Events System

Unlocked Sun 13 Sep, 2015 1:04 AM

1.31% have received this achievement

• Dean’s List
      Uncommon (25 Points)

Unlocked Wed 19 Aug, 2015 6:00 PM

• Stepping Forward
      Uncommon (25 Points)

• Tabloid Journalism
      Common (10 Points)

Be a writer for the Federation News Service

Unlocked Mon 28 Sep, 2015 10:02 PM

0.44% have received this achievement

• Part of the Furniture
      Common (10 Points)

Be a registered user for two years

Unlocked Fri 18 Aug, 2017 6:01 PM

95.22% have received this achievement

ACHV. Points
    • Users who disliked
    • None
    • Users who liked
    • None
    Reply With QuoteQuote
    Congrats to all, very well deserved.
      Very Rare (100 Points)

Unlocked Sat 19 Feb, 2022 10:07 AM

• Eternal Servitude!
      Uncommon (25 Points)

Unlocked Sun 19 Feb, 2017 4:00 AM

• Dean’s List
      Uncommon (25 Points)

Unlocked Wed 26 Aug, 2015 8:00 PM

• Holodeck Executive Officer
      Uncommon (25 Points)

Be the Executive Officer of Holodeck

Unlocked Tue 17 Oct, 2017 7:40 PM

0.04% have received this achievement

• Stepping Forward
      Uncommon (25 Points)

• Captain
      Uncommon (25 Points)

Ascend the ranks to reach the Captains chair

Unlocked Fri 11 Sep, 2015 5:42 PM

0.67% have received this achievement

ACHV. Points
    • Users who disliked
    • None
    • Users who liked
    • None
    Reply With QuoteQuote
    Congrats Smile
    Alexandria
    Alexandria Medals
  4. Leave of Absence

• Academy Dean
      Rare (50 Points)

Be Head of Starfleet Academy

Unlocked Sun 24 Feb, 2019 12:03 AM

0.08% have received this achievement

• Dedicated
      Rare (50 Points)

Volunteer for 1+ year

Unlocked Fri 05 Oct, 2018 12:19 AM

0.54% have received this achievement

• To Boldly Go On and On
      Rare (50 Points)

Unlocked Tue 24 Sep, 2019 1:06 PM

• Vice Admiral
      Rare (50 Points)

Receive a promotion to the rank of Vice Admiral

Unlocked Sat 19 Dec, 2020 9:44 PM

0.27% have received this achievement

• Eternal Servitude!
      Uncommon (25 Points)

Unlocked Fri 28 Aug, 2020 9:05 AM

• Dean’s List
      Uncommon (25 Points)

Unlocked Sat 29 Aug, 2015 8:01 AM

ACHV. Points
    • Users who disliked
    • None
    • Users who liked
    • None
    Reply With QuoteQuote
    Congratulations to all, well done! DanceCongrats
    Enlistednut09
    Enlistednut09 Medals
    • To Boldly Go On and On
      Rare (50 Points)

Unlocked Fri 22 May, 2015 9:02 PM

• Tour of Duty
      Uncommon (25 Points)

RSVP to ten events via the Events System

Unlocked Sat 28 Feb, 2015 3:01 PM

1.31% have received this achievement

• Dean’s List
      Uncommon (25 Points)

Unlocked Sat 24 Jan, 2015 6:02 PM

• Paragon of Duty
      Uncommon (25 Points)

Grandfathered

Very Rare (100 Points)

Unlocked Sat 17 Sep, 2022 7:03 AM

• Eternal Servitude!
      Uncommon (25 Points)

Unlocked Sun 17 Sep, 2017 1:04 AM

ACHV. Points
    • Users who disliked
    • None
    • Users who liked
    • None
    Reply With QuoteQuote
    • A Heartfelt Thank You
      Rare (50 Points)

Donate over £100 to the UFP

Unlocked Sun 15 Mar, 2015 1:05 AM

0.37% have received this achievement

• Dean’s List
      Uncommon (25 Points)

Unlocked Wed 07 Jan, 2015 2:21 AM

• Paragon of Duty
      Uncommon (25 Points)

Unlocked Mon 28 Sep, 2015 8:01 PM

• Ensign
      Common (10 Points)

Receive a promotion to the rank of Ensign

Unlocked Tue 23 Dec, 2014 10:24 PM

3.59% have received this achievement

• Benefactor of the UFP
      Uncommon (25 Points)

Donate between £75 or more to the UFP

Unlocked Mon 02 Mar, 2015 11:00 PM

0.43% have received this achievement

• Eternal Servitude!
      Uncommon (25 Points)

Unlocked Mon 23 Dec, 2019 2:02 PM

ACHV. Points
    • Users who disliked
    • None
    • Users who liked
    • None
    Reply With QuoteQuote
    Congrats to all, well done
    Bryan
    Patrokolus Medals
  5. Fleet Admiral

• Commendation

Awarded during the UFP Award Ceremony to those who go above and beyond for the community

Unlocked Sat 29 Jun, 2019 9:56 PM

• To Infinity and Beyond
      Very Rare (100 Points)

Reach ten-thousand posts on the forums

Grandfathered

0.02% have received this achievement

• Highly Decorated
      Very Rare (100 Points)

Receive every medal the UFP has to offer

Unlocked Sun 27 Mar, 2016 2:00 PM

0.18% have received this achievement

• Set Phasers To Frag
      Very Rare (100 Points)

Win an Annual Elite Force Tournament

Unlocked Sun 28 Aug, 2016 7:24 PM

0.04% have received this achievement

• Top Brass
      Very Rare (100 Points)

Reach the highest Starfleet Rank

Unlocked Sat 17 Dec, 2016 10:30 PM

0.03% have received this achievement

• Hearthstone Tournament Winner
      Very Rare (100 Points)

Win the annual Hearthstone Tournament

Unlocked Mon 04 Jul, 2016 6:08 PM

0.01% have received this achievement

ACHV. Points
    Pronouns
    She/Her
    • Users who disliked
    • None
    • Users who liked
    • None
    Reply With QuoteQuote
    Congrats everyone and best of luck to all for the December UFPAC!
  6. Deputy Head of Administration

• Commendation

Unlocked Sat 28 Mar, 2020 10:11 PM

• ...and On and On
      Very Rare (100 Points)

Reach five-thousand posts on the forums

Unlocked Fri 14 Feb, 2020 8:03 PM

0.08% have received this achievement

Very Rare (100 Points)

Unlocked Thu 11 Aug, 2022 1:05 AM