Community Meeting - December 2015

Started By:
Three of Seven, Sun 13 Dec, 2015 6:29 PM
Views:
Replies:
  1. Fleet Admiral

• Commendation
      Commendation (150 Points)

Awarded during the UFP Award Ceremony to those who go above and beyond for the community

Unlocked Sat 29 Jun, 2019 9:56 PM

0.24% have received this achievement

• To Infinity and Beyond
      Very Rare (100 Points)

Reach ten-thousand posts on the forums

Grandfathered

0.02% have received this achievement

• Highly Decorated
      Very Rare (100 Points)

Receive every medal the UFP has to offer

Unlocked Sun 27 Mar, 2016 2:00 PM

0.18% have received this achievement

• Set Phasers To Frag
      Very Rare (100 Points)

Win an Annual Elite Force Tournament

Unlocked Sun 28 Aug, 2016 7:24 PM

0.04% have received this achievement

• Top Brass
      Very Rare (100 Points)

Reach the highest Starfleet Rank

Unlocked Sat 17 Dec, 2016 10:30 PM

0.03% have received this achievement

• Hearthstone Tournament Winner
      Very Rare (100 Points)

Win the annual Hearthstone Tournament

Unlocked Mon 04 Jul, 2016 6:08 PM

0.01% have received this achievement

ACHV. Points
    Pronouns
    She/Her
    • Users who disliked
    • None
    • Users who liked
    • None
    Reply With QuoteQuote
    COMMUNITY MEETING - DECEMBER 2015

CL5/CL6 ATTENDEES: Three of Seven, Jordan, Alexandria, Begotten, Bridger, KerryMalone, Ross, Sammygm, Ashley, McClintock, Sharpkiller, Dentari
    CL5/CL6 ABSENCE: LynxMukka, Christopher Halsey, Bill, Keenan, KraziyK, Stormy, Mazoue

MEMBERSHIP ATTENDEES: PurplePetu, Tatchi, vonLuden, Zach, Chigster, Marcus_NL, Wiedeweed, Nidrock18, Tullius, Spacedreamer, Seraph, Halfeclipse

NOTE: All text in yellow represent meeting action points.

QUICK INTRO
    Three of Seven introduces the meeting and explains the general setup. All attendees of the meeting are recorded. Meeting begins:-

MAJOR NEWS OR ANNOUNCEMENTS - LynxMukka (Provided after meeting)
    • LynxMukka not in attendance. you failed!
    • LynxMukka: LynxMukka is very embarrassed. Trust me.
    • LynxMukka has appointed Sharpkiller as Vice President of the UFP, as announced on Saturday on the forums.

QUICK UPDATES
    • Dentari (FAB): I don’t know what i’m doingwithmy life i had tasty cake. ps. im useless. I will try and do some poopoo(kids friendly) for once, but no promises. je suis la homo oui oui oui, \\\\\j
    • Jordan (Tech): I’m a scouser and have Nothing to say, as always Sad.
    • Sharpkiller (Tech): Nothing to say, as always Sad.
    • Three of Seven (Gaming): In 2016 a podcast will be launched hosted by Three of Seven and someone else, with a random community guest each episode. Podcast will be called The Midas Array.
    • Alexandria (SFHolo): Holodeck is continuing to look for event officers and Alexandria is also hosting events on one of the US servers for the American members.
    • Ashley (HoK): We are still looking for new Battle officers, some new and exciting things coming for the new year.
    • Begotten (SFO): UFP has been given a 4th fleet from an Armada member which will be launched in the coming weeks, it will hold a similar policy as UFP 3rd fleet. SFO/HoK will be running a Raffle Event for UFPAC.
    • Bridger (HoK): We are slowly shifting the focus to the Reserve Fleet with full focusing in 2016, we are also looking for new Battlemaster and Battle Officers so if you are interested send a PM to Bridger or Ashley and last but not least Ashley won the Bat'leth Tournament.
    • KerryMalone (SFO): SFO is still looking to recruit a Quartermaster and more Away Team Leaders.
    • McClintock (OEO): Some internal shuffling will occur in the Armada, particularly in the KDF division due to in-active fleets. The issue of resource/provision contribution continues to be debated between OEO and the Delegates of the Armada, and any issues should not be hesitated to be raised to McClintock, especially fleet marks and expertise dumps. The inaugural Delegates Ball will take place on 19 December celebrating both the festive season and the UFPAC award-giving. Finally, OEO is also seeking new Liaison Officers, and hence a new job posting will be published soon.
    • Ross (SFO): SFO has added Chase to its Away Team Leader team. We are excited about what he will present as future events. The entire SFO team encourages attendance of all SFO events.
    • Sammygm (SFHolo): We are looking to continue our Raid/Operations night in January. This will give people that are interested in running operations enough time to gear up to an item level of 208. I’m also doing a personal project on seeing which games Holodeck can support in the future.
    • CL4 Supervisor - MarcusNL (SFRes): We've (Solace and I) have been quite busy the past months. I've been getting to know the Reserves and the game's it supports. Furthermore Solace and I have been discussing an event schedule and as of December the Reserves has started to post events again. Sunday 13th-12 we have the Bridge Commander tournament, Thursday 17-12 we're holding an Elite Force Frag Night and in the Xmas holidays and January we're planning on hosting events involving the games Armada II and III. So I hope lots of UFP members will attend the events in the coming months.

REVIEW OF PREVIOUS MEETING ACTION POINTS - Three of Seven
    • No previous meeting points.

AGENDA ITEMS
    UFP Armada Status, brought up by McClintock
    • Already covered in reports.

TeamSpeak Participation, brought up by Ross
    • Please encourage the members at large to use TeamSpeak. Microphone is not required, but highly encouraged. It certainly makes running events easier for the team leaders and allows members to get to know each other better.

Event Participation Reward System, brought up by Ross
    • SFO, HoK and ESF, in a recent collaboration, rolled out an event participation reward system. The system encourages and rewards event participation for all full members of the UFP’s in-game fleets. We are hopeful this will increase STO event participation. I look forward to seeing you all there.

CL5 OPEN FLOOR
    • Kill Dentari back on the agenda.

SPECIFIC MEMBER QUESTION
    • Tatchi asked if it was an issue if he changed his in game character name, Three of Seven stated that this would not be a problem.

UPCOMING COMMUNITY EVENTS

ALL ATTENDEE OPEN FLOOR
    • Dentari had iced Victoria sponge cake.
    • Three of Seven asked if it had jam.