THE XXXVIII AWARD CEREMONY

HOSTED BY - ADSTER94, DENTARI & THREE OF SEVEN
    DIRECTED BY - DENTARI
    VIDEO EDITORS - JORDAN & SHARPKILLER

BROADCAST ON SATURDAY 19TH DECEMBER 2015 - YOUTUBE VIDEO BELOW
    Alexandria
    Received a Medal

• Federation Star

Alexandria works hard to provide a solid level of Star Wars: The Old Republic content to all members of the Holodeck division. Always willing to answer any questions and having a polite, positive attitude when talking to anyone, she is an XO who does the division proud! For her continued hard work within Starfleet Holodeck and for providing content without complaint, I am extremely pleased to be able to award Alexandria the Federation Star. Congratulations.

Bridger
    Received a Medal

• Medal of Excellence

One of the newest additions to CL5, Bridger has proved to be a hardworking and committed member. His events receive a good turnout and he diligently maintains his gear guides and Build Discussion Day events. His continued activity is truly appreciated by all STO players within the community. For his exemplary service, I am pleased to grant Bridger the Medal of Excellence. Congratulations.

Britsurfer
    Received a Medal

• Nebula Star

Constantly involved in testing new builds, Britsurfer works hard to test new builds and tactics in STO. The knowledge he acquires always makes its way to the rest of the membership and proves to be extremely useful. For his continued dedication to helping others, Britsurfer is being awarded the Nebula Star. Congratulations Britsurfer.

Chase
    Received a Promotion and 2 Medals

• Personal Achievement Award
    • Conduct Medal
    • Lieutenant

Being a relatively new addition to the community, Chase has proved himself to be a reliable and likeable individual. Word of his friendly attitude and kind nature have been heard by many members within the community. His efforts as a Starfleet Operations Logistics Officer have seen an increase in the opportunity to donate Fleet Marks. He has also served Elite Strike Force well, having competently led teams on multiple occasions. For his many achievements during his short time here, I am pleased to award Chase the Personal Achievement Award, Conduct Medal and a promotion to Lieutenant. Congratulations!

Chi

• Starfleet Medal
    • Conduct Medal
    • Lieutenant Junior Grade

A regularly active member, Chi has proved himself to be a welcome addition to Starfleet Holodeck events. He has been involved in many Star Wars: The Old Republic events and is a common fixture at STF events, being described as possibly the most reliable event attendees. For his ongoing levels of activity and impressive participation. I am pleased to grant Chi the Starfleet Medal, the Conduct Medal and a promotion to the rank of Lieutenant Junior Grade. Congratulations!

Chugster

• Fleet Loyalty Commendation
    • Starfleet Cross
    • Lieutenant Commander

A constant fixture of life on TeamSpeak, Chugster is known to many as an individual who is down to earth, generous and highly active when it comes to event attendance. His willingness to help others has been recognised by a wide variety of people who recommended him for awards this UFPAC. For his long service, colourful personality and generosity, I am pleased to be able to award Chugster the Fleet Loyalty Commendation, Starfleet Cross and a promotion to Lieutenant Commander. Well done!

Diazz72
    Received 2 Medals

• Combat Readiness Medal

Growing in activity, Diazz72 has continued to contribute in a variety of roles. Acting as an Away Team Leader and an Elite Strike Force recruit, he has displayed respectable growth during his time with the UFP. He is clearly dedicated to getting involved and is constantly working to improve his performance. For these reasons and more, Diazz72 is receiving the Personal Achievement Award and the Combat Readiness Medal. Congratulations.

Droxy
    Received a Promotion

• Lieutenant

Remaining highly visible on the forums, Droxy has displayed all of the traits of a committed and pleasant member of the UFP. His activity in-game has also been noted as being impressive. Reliable levels of activity are always worthy of recognition and Droxy certainly meets this criteria. As such, I am pleased to be able to award Droxy a promotion to the rank of Lieutenant. Well done!

Emiiko Akorem
    Received a Promotion and a Medal

• Red Crest
    • Lieutenant Commander

A highly valued members of Starfleet Academy, Emiiko has contributed a great deal to the department. A very reliable Recruit Support Officer who carries his fair share of responsibility, he was noted as being particularly useful during the influx of members starting in September. He has earned the respect of those around him and is a member with a great deal of potential. For his hard work in the Academy, I am pleased to be able to award Emiiko the Red Crest and a promotion to Lieutenant Commander. Congratulations!

Isaac Angelos

• Starfleet Medal
    • Senior Chief Petty Officer

Described as “a friendly person with an excellent sense of humour”, Isaac Angelos has been a regular attendee of Star Trek Online events. He has funs and helps ensure everyone in his team do as well. This is the sort of attitude we want from members of this community. For displaying a brilliant attitude and high levels of event attendance, I am pleased to be able to grant Isaac Angelos the Starfleet Medal and a promotion to Senior Chief Petty Officer. Well done!

jammers195
    Received a Medal

• Combat Readiness Medal

A very popular and exemplary member of Starfleet Operations, jammers has served admirably in his capacity as an Away Team Leader. He has proved to be an effective, humorous and popular event host. For striving to make fun events for STO players, I am happy to grant jammers the Combat Readiness Medal. Congratulations!

Jonathan F-G

• Red Crest
    • Starfleet Medal

Since joining Starfleet Academy, Jonathan has been described as being “staunch in assisting new members acclimate to the community”. This high praise is especially positive given the member orientated nature of Starfleet Academy. For his contributions to the team and to the wider community, I am pleased to award Jonathan the Red Crest. Congratulations.

Kirito
    Received a Medal

• Conduct Medal

An active participant in community events, Kirito is an active participant in STO and Holodeck games. He has shown that he has no issues with getting involved on TeamSpeak and he fits in very well here at the UFP. For his reliable levels of activity, both ingame and on the forums and TeamSpeak, I am pleased to award him the Conduct Medal.

Lazereth
    Received a Medal

• Federation Order of Distinction

Continuing to ensure the strong security of our members who connect to TeamSpeak and maintaining all UFP hosted gaming servers, such as Minecraft, he addresses problems quickly and efficiently without complaint. He clearly shows a keen and dedicated interest in these fields and will look to solve any technical problem he can, possibly because he enjoys it but it's definitely beneficial that he does. In order to recognise all the work he puts into the UFP I am pleased to award him with the Federation Order of Distinction. Congratulations.

Marcus_NL
    Received a Medal

An eager and confident member of the UFP, Marcus_NL is the current supervisor of Starfleet Reserves and is making an active push to bring this venerable area of the UFP back into the limelight. His passion for the community is clear and taking on such a responsibility with Reserves is deserving of recognition. For his continuing efforts I am awarding Marcus the Personal Achievement Award. Congratulations.

Mayrheane
    Received 2 Medals

• Red Crest
    • Federation Star

House of Kular’s resident battlemaster, Mayhreane has worked hard in this role for some time now. Always positive and hardworking, her contributions to the community have certainly been noticed by those around her. She has also proved to be a dependable Recruit Support Officer for Starfleet Academy. She warmly (and humorously) greets new members and ensures that they are well settled in. For her wide ranging contributions, Mayrheane has been awarded the Red Crest and the Federation Star. Well done!

Mazoue
    Received a Promotion

• Commodore

A hands on leader and genuinely passionate member of the community, Mazoue has been at the helm of Starfleet Academy for quite some time now. With Starfleet Academy now housed within the Federation Administrative Bureau, Mazoue will, with luck, act as the direct lead of the Academy team for the foreseeable future. For his positive attitude and continued dedication, I am very happy to be able to award Mazoue a promotion to the rank of Commodore. Welcome to the admiralty!

Mike86
    Received 2 Medals

• Conduct Medal
    • Valor Award

A relatively new and active member, Mike86 has already had a very positive impact on the community by donating his old fleet in order to create the UFPs 4th fleet. This sort of generosity is a trait which is much appreciated in the UFP, as such Mike is certainly deserving of recognition. For his continued positive effect on the community and his levels of activity, I am glad to be able to award Mike the Conduct Medal and the Valor award. Congratulations.

Mokey

Received a Medal

• Starfleet Medal

Participating regularly in Star Trek Online events, Mokey has been recognised by his fellow members for his loyalty . Reliable event attendance is one way to easily catch the attention and impress UFP members. For his continued involvement in Star Trek Online, I am awarding Mokey the Starfleet Medal. Congratulations!

Murdak

• Red Crest
    • Lieutenant Commander

An instantly recognisable member on the forums (thanks in no small part to his glorious Martok avatar), Murdok has established himself as a standard fixture at the UFP. He has displayed a willingness to get involved in a variety of activities and discussions during his time here. He also spends his time as a Recruit Support Officer in Starfleet Academy and is met with a great deal of success in this role. For his persistent positivity and admirable work ethic, Murak is being awarded the Red Crest and a promotion to Lieutenant Commander.

Nidrock18

• Starfleet Cross
    • Commander

A long standing member of the community, Nidrock is well thought of by many of his fellow members. He serves in a variety of positions, from an Elite Strike Force squad leader, to a House of Kular battle officer. In all roles, he remains courteous, reliable and closely involved in what’s going on in the community. For his helpful and friendly demeanor, I am pleased to give Nidrock the Starfleet Cross and a promotion to Commander. Well done!

Noah

• Starfleet Medal
    • Combat Readiness Medal
    • Lieutenant

A truly reliable and effective Away Team Leader, Noah provides a steady flow of events to our members. In this role he has successfully established himself as being talented in this position. Popular events and a strong turn out, being able to achieve this combination is a difficult task. For his contributions to both Starfleet Operations and the community as a whole I can award Noah the Starfleet Medal, Combat Readiness Medal and a promotion to Lieutenant. Congratulations!

O'Neill

• Conduct Medal
    • Valor Award
    • Petty Officer 1st Class
    A new member showing a high level of activity both ingame and on the forums, O’Neill has already had a positive impression during his time here. Having contributed by helping establish UFP 4th Fleet. Many have expressed great expectations of this member. For his generous contributions and levels of activity, I am awarding O’Neill with the Conduct Medal, the Valor Award and a promotion to Petty Officer 1st Class. Congratulations!

Ross
    Received 3 Medals

• Valor Award
    • Legion of Merit
    • Meritorious Service Medal

Having left a great many members here with a positive impression, Ross has been recognised by many for his approachability, reliability and positive attitude. Having recently been appointed as executive officer of Starfleet Operations, Ross will no doubt continue to have a positive effect on the community and its gaming areas over the course of next year. Having been described as “an inspiration and a pleasure to work with”, it certainly seems fitting that this member be rewarded. I am very happy to be able to award Ross the Valor Award, Legion of Merit and the Meritorious Service Medal. Well done!

Sammygm
    Received a Promotion

• Vice Admiral

Having been a member of the community for over three years now, Sammygm has come far and earned a great deal of experience over the course of his time here. As commanding officer of Starfleet Holodeck, Sammy has continued to impress and see steady growth from his division. Progress is steady, and an active core of members can often be found online in Star Wars: The Old Republic now. Thanks in large part to Sammy’s leadership, Holodeck should be well prepared for the arrival of Star Citizen. For his continued willingness to drive forward UFPs non-Trek gaming division, Sammy is being awarded a promotion to the rank of Vice Admiral. Congratulations!

Solace

• Meritorious Service Medal
    • Red Crest
    • Lieutenant Commander

Having invested a great deal of time and effort into his duties within Starfleet Operations, Solace has proved himself to be a diligent event host, having hosted TRIDENT and getting reliable turnouts. He has been described as loyal and extremely dedicated to the UFP. For his many positive contributions to this community, I am awarding Solace the Meritorious Service Medal, Red Crest and a promotion to Lieutenant Commander.

spacedreamer

• Medal of Excellence
    • Conduct Medal
    • Petty Officer 2nd Class

Having been with the community for a few months, spacedreamer has certainly made a good impression on many members here at the community. He can regularly be found attending events and on the forums. He has displayed a sustained interest in becoming a member of Elite Strike Force and has shown a willingness to help his fellow members - which is a truly admirably trait. For these reasons, I am very pleased to be able to award spacedreamer the Medal of Excellence, the Conduct Medal, and a promotion to Petty Officer 2nd Class.

Stevie
    Received a Medal

• Valor Award

For his current role within Starfleet Holodeck, Stevie has done a fine job ensuring the continuing success of UFPlanets activity within Star Wars: The Old Republic. He is always willing to help members progress in game and is extremely generous in providing support throughout official events. For his brilliant behaviour, I am pleased to grant Stevie the Valor Award. Congratulations!

thexpl0r3r

Received a Medal

• Red Crest

Since joining Starfleet Academy, theexpl0r3r has impressed those around him. He has often shown a willingness to get involved and lend a helping hand when necessary. This kind of behaviour is really appreciated, especially within a team such as the Academy. For his impressive work within the Academy, thexpl0r3r is being awarded the Red Crest. Congratulations.

Vivi

• Fleet Loyalty Commendation
    • Commander

A truly dedicated member of the House of Kular, Vivi has been committed and reliable during his time with HoK and this has not gone unnoticed. His consistent effort and communicative nature makes him easy to work alongside and this has been noted by many this UFPAC. His effort withiin Office of External Operations has also been noted as being exemplary. For his wide ranging activity in volunteering at the UFP, I am pleased to be able to award Vivi with the Fleet Loyalty Commendation and a promotion to Commander. Well done!

Wiedeweed
    Received a Medal

• Medal of Excellence

Always present at STF events, Wiedeweed has established himself as a prominent figure in the entire STF process. His down to earth attitude and light hearted approach makes him a genuinely exceptional event attendee. For this, he is definitely worthy of praise and recognition. As such, I am happy to grant Wiedeweed the Medal of Excellence. Congratulations!

Zach

• Red Crest
    • Federation Star
    • Lieutenant Commander
    Often on hand to help host and organise Joint Fleet Events, Zach is a loyal and active participant within Office of External Operations. He also acts as a Recruit Support Officer within the Academy team and has been noted as having a great deal of aptitude in this role. His continuing efforts in this area have made him a prominent and respected figure within the Federation Administrative Bureau. For all his hard work and dedication I am awarding Zach the Red Crest, the Federation Star and a promotion to Lieutenant Commander. Congratulations and well earned!

Zoriah
    Received a Medal

• Conduct Medal

Having recently joined the community, Zoriah has impressed many members by displaying a responsive and engaging attitude. More willing than most to communicate and discuss issues, this behaviour has clearly left a position impression on our members. For these reasons and more, I am happy to give Zoriah the Conduct Medal. Congratulations!
    SharpkillerImperial
    Sharpkiller Medals
    • To Boldly Go On and On
      Rare (50 Points)

Reach one-thousand posts on the forums

Grandfathered

0.71% have received this achievement

• Rear Admiral
      Rare (50 Points)

Receive a promotion to the rank of Rear Admiral

Unlocked Sat 11 Apr, 2015 8:34 PM

0.47% have received this achievement

• Tour of Duty
      Uncommon (25 Points)

RSVP to ten events via the Events System

Grandfathered

1.31% have received this achievement

• Well Respected
      Uncommon (25 Points)

Reach reputation tier 6

Grandfathered

0.69% have received this achievement

• Pillar of the Community
      Very Rare (100 Points)

Be a registered user for 10 years

Unlocked Thu 04 Aug, 2022 4:06 PM

34.47% have received this achievement

• Admiral
      Rare (50 Points)

Receive a promotion to the rank of Admiral

Unlocked Wed 15 Jul, 2015 9:27 PM

0.22% have received this achievement

ACHV. Points
    • Users who disliked
    • None
    • Users who liked
    • None
    Reply With QuoteQuote
    I can't believe I completely forgot about the award ceremony today, I had training in the morning and just lost track of time. Anyway, congratulations to everyone who received a promotion or medal. Your hard work has been recognized! For anyone who didn't receive a promotion or medal, don't be discouraged, just keep up the good work!

Happy Holidays to All!
    Daedalus
    Daedalus Medals
      Very Rare (100 Points)

Unlocked Fri 10 Nov, 2023 8:04 PM

• Paragon of Duty
      Uncommon (25 Points)

Sign three roll calls in a row

Grandfathered

9.75% have received this achievement

• Eternal Servitude!
      Uncommon (25 Points)

Be a registered user for five years

Unlocked Sat 10 Nov, 2018 2:01 PM

75.42% have received this achievement

• Tour of Duty
      Uncommon (25 Points)

Unlocked Sat 09 Feb, 2019 9:01 AM

• The Mad House
      Common (10 Points)

Be a member of the Holodeck

Unlocked Fri 01 Mar, 2019 6:00 PM

13.00% have received this achievement

• Engage
      Common (10 Points)

Join the United Federation of Planets

Grandfathered

32.69% have received this achievement

ACHV. Points
    • Users who disliked
    • None
    • Users who liked
    • None
    Reply With QuoteQuote
    Senior Chief of Justice, i like the sound of that. Cool

Apologies as well though. Like a certain Rear Admiral above me, i also forgot today was UFPAC day...even though i made a point to come when i noticed it yesterday. Redface

Anyways, congrats to everyone and Happy Holidays!

But Remember...Justice is always watching. :emoticon_ShiftyEyes
    IsaacAngelos
    IsaacAngelos Medals
    "Veritas Aequitas."
  1. Technical Support Technician

Very Rare (100 Points)

Unlocked Sat 24 Aug, 2019 1:02 PM

• Gold Contributor
      Very Rare (100 Points)

Subscribe to a monthly Gold Subscription

Unlocked Wed 01 Dec, 2021 3:02 AM

0.36% have received this achievement

• Dedicated
      Rare (50 Points)

Volunteer for 1+ year

Unlocked Tue 05 Mar, 2024 12:01 AM

0.54% have received this achievement

• Correspondent
      Rare (50 Points)

Submit a Federation News Service article

Unlocked Sat 29 Sep, 2018 1:28 PM

0.43% have received this achievement

• The Fool
      Rare (50 Points)

Got pranked on April 1st

Unlocked Sat 02 Apr, 2022 2:18 AM

0.46% have received this achievement

• Academy Dean
      Rare (50 Points)

Be Head of Starfleet Academy

Unlocked Tue 02 Feb, 2016 2:03 AM

0.08% have received this achievement

ACHV. Points
    Donated
    £100+
    Pronouns
    He/Him
    • Users who disliked
    • None
    • Users who liked
    • None
    Reply With QuoteQuote

Apologies as well though. Like a certain Rear Admiral above me, i also forgot today was UFPAC day...even though i made a point to come when i noticed it yesterday. Redface

Are you the law?

Seriously though, congratulations to everyone, including those not recognized in this UFPAC. Your hard work is a shining star that we all should look towards for guidance.
    ZachZach Medals
      Very Rare (100 Points)

Unlocked Fri 10 Nov, 2023 8:04 PM

• Paragon of Duty
      Uncommon (25 Points)

Grandfathered

• Eternal Servitude!
      Uncommon (25 Points)

Be a registered user for five years

Unlocked Sat 10 Nov, 2018 2:01 PM

75.42% have received this achievement

• Tour of Duty
      Uncommon (25 Points)

Unlocked Sat 09 Feb, 2019 9:01 AM

• The Mad House
      Common (10 Points)

Be a member of the Holodeck

Unlocked Fri 01 Mar, 2019 6:00 PM

13.00% have received this achievement

• Engage
      Common (10 Points)

Join the United Federation of Planets

Grandfathered

32.69% have received this achievement

ACHV. Points
    • Users who disliked
    • None
    • Users who liked
    • None
    Reply With QuoteQuote
    Name:  judgedredd_i-am-the-law.jpg
Views: 939
Size:  27.5 KB
    IsaacAngelos
    IsaacAngelos Medals
    "Veritas Aequitas."
  2. Gold Contributor

Very Rare (100 Points)

Unlocked Mon 15 Feb, 2021 8:00 AM

• Gold Contributor
      Very Rare (100 Points)

Subscribe to a monthly Gold Subscription

Unlocked Sun 25 Jun, 2023 4:03 PM

• A Heartfelt Thank You
      Rare (50 Points)

Donate over £100 to the UFP

Unlocked Mon 25 Dec, 2023 12:04 PM

• Stepping Forward
      Uncommon (25 Points)

Going from Clearance Level 3 to Clearance Level 4

1.91% have received this achievement

• Well Respected
      Uncommon (25 Points)

Reach reputation tier 6

Unlocked Wed 16 Sep, 2015 8:03 PM

0.69% have received this achievement

• Starfleet's Finest
      Common (10 Points)

Be a member of Starfleet Operations

Grandfathered

28.10% have received this achievement

ACHV. Points
    • Users who disliked
    • None
    • Users who liked
    • None
    Reply With QuoteQuote
    The Christmas holiday season got the best of me as well. Congrats to all who received awards and honors. Well deserved.
    Stormy
    Stormy Medals
    What I really need is a cupholder and a couple of Advil.-Quincy Taggart
  3. Deputy Head of Administration

• Commendation
      Commendation (150 Points)

Awarded during the UFP Award Ceremony to those who go above and beyond for the community

Unlocked Sat 28 Mar, 2020 10:11 PM

0.24% have received this achievement

Very Rare (100 Points)

Unlocked Thu 11 Aug, 2022 1:05 AM

• ...and On and On
      Very Rare (100 Points)

Reach five-thousand posts on the forums

Unlocked Fri 14 Feb, 2020 8:03 PM

• Editor-and-Chief
      Rare (50 Points)

Be Federation News Service CO

Unlocked Fri 10 Feb, 2023 3:02 PM

• Admiral
      Rare (50 Points)

Receive a promotion to the rank of Admiral

Unlocked Sat 24 Dec, 2022 10:13 PM

0.22% have received this achievement

• Highly Decorated
      Very Rare (100 Points)

Receive every medal the UFP has to offer

Unlocked Sat 26 Sep, 2020 10:02 PM

0.18% have received this achievement

ACHV. Points
    Donated
    £50+
    Pronouns
    He/Him
    • Users who disliked
    • None
    • Users who liked
    • None
    Reply With QuoteQuote

Praise be to Justice.

Justice be with you child Cool
  4. Star Trek Online Executive Officer

• Commendation
      Commendation (150 Points)

Awarded during the UFP Award Ceremony to those who go above and beyond for the community

Unlocked Sat 26 Jun, 2021 9:19 PM

0.24% have received this achievement

• Highly Decorated
      Very Rare (100 Points)

Receive every medal the UFP has to offer

Unlocked Sat 25 Mar, 2017 10:00 PM

0.18% have received this achievement

Very Rare (100 Points)

Unlocked Wed 15 Jun, 2022 6:02 AM

• Dedicated
      Rare (50 Points)

Volunteer for 1+ year

Unlocked Fri 05 Oct, 2018 12:11 AM

0.54% have received this achievement

• Battle Hardened Leader
      Rare (50 Points)

Be Head of the Elite Strike Force

Grandfathered

0.03% have received this achievement

• Head of the House
      Rare (50 Points)

Be Head of the House of Kular

Unlocked Fri 19 Feb, 2021 4:02 PM

0.05% have received this achievement

ACHV. Points
    • Users who disliked
    • None
    • Users who liked
    • None
    Reply With QuoteQuote
    Congrats to all those who received medals and promotions. Well done!
    Bill
    Bill Medals
    • Tour of Duty
      Uncommon (25 Points)

Unlocked Sat 28 Feb, 2015 8:04 AM

• Dean’s List
      Uncommon (25 Points)

Pass all three Academy exams

Unlocked Sat 28 Feb, 2015 7:07 AM

3.98% have received this achievement

• tlhIngan SuvwI'
      Common (10 Points)

Be a member of the House of Kular

Grandfathered

13.07% have received this achievement

• Academic Inclination
      Common (10 Points)

Be a member of Starfleet Academy

Unlocked Wed 25 Mar, 2015 7:02 PM

0.49% have received this achievement

• To Boldly Go On and On
      Rare (50 Points)

Reach one-thousand posts on the forums

Unlocked Mon 23 Jan, 2017 9:01 PM

0.71% have received this achievement

• Paragon of Duty
      Uncommon (25 Points)

Unlocked Mon 28 Sep, 2015 8:01 PM

ACHV. Points
    • Users who disliked
    • None
    • Users who liked
    • None
    Reply With QuoteQuote
    <~ still no most annoying Brat award Cry
    Mayrheane
    Mayrheane Medals
    "I am a Romulan, and I find this post... Quite offensive~"
    • Make It So, Number One
      Uncommon (25 Points)

Be Starfleet Operations Executive Officer

Unlocked Sun 01 Nov, 2015 10:00 PM

• Captain
      Uncommon (25 Points)

Ascend the ranks to reach the Captains chair

Unlocked Sun 01 Nov, 2015 9:56 PM

0.67% have received this achievement

• Paragon of Duty
      Uncommon (25 Points)

Unlocked Mon 28 Sep, 2015 8:01 PM

• Tour of Duty
      Uncommon (25 Points)

Unlocked Tue 16 Jun, 2015 4:16 AM

• Battle Hardened Leader
      Rare (50 Points)

Be Head of the Elite Strike Force

Unlocked Tue 05 Jan, 2016 2:01 AM

0.03% have received this achievement

• Rear Admiral
      Rare (50 Points)

Receive a promotion to the rank of Rear Admiral

Unlocked Tue 05 Jan, 2016 1:45 AM

0.47% have received this achievement

ACHV. Points
    • Users who disliked
    • None
    • Users who liked
    • None
    Reply With QuoteQuote
    Congrats to all those that received medals and awards as well as those not recognized in this UFPAC. Everyone's efforts are always appreciated.
    Ross
    Ross Medals
      Very Rare (100 Points)

Unlocked Sat 02 Mar, 2024 4:05 AM

• Correspondent
      Rare (50 Points)

Submit a Federation News Service article

0.43% have received this achievement