Unlocked Sat 21 Dec, 2019 9:39 PM

0.64% have received this achievement

ACHV. Points
    • Users who disliked
    • None
    • Users who liked
    • None
    Reply With QuoteQuote
    In my spare time when I'm not playing games or working and/or being a productive member of Society, I write FanFiction.

The first one that I wrote was a high school English project that I never finished writing. It's crap, I was eighteen when I started it, don't recommend reading it, especially since I've abandoned writing it.

A Place in the World

The story is about a Starfleet Marine Fighter pilot, James Soul, who is trying to pick up the pieces of his shattered life at the end of the Dominion war where his brother and the woman he loved were both killed in action.

After being promoted and assigned as the Executive Officer of the USS Divination, the ship is sent on a search and rescue mission to find a missing science vessel.

After locating the missing vessel, James is sent back in time and finds himself two years in the past, where he is faced with a choice, stay back and let time unfold as it should, or try and make a difference and save the lives of those he cares for. His choice could very well affect the very future of the Federation itself.

------

The second is a rewrite of the first one using mostly the same characters with some changes (Main character's surname is changed from Soul to Scott). It also features 2 of my STO Characters in name only, James Scott and Akira Sugimoto. This story is currently on hiatus and needs a heavy rewrite, I may possibly set it in the STO timeline if that happens.

Things Left Undone

The year is 2382. The Federation, still picking up the pieces after the devastating invasion by the Borg a year ago, is now facing a new threat calling themselves the Typhon Pact. Despite this, President Bacco continues to make good on her promise that Starfleet's original mandate of exploration will continue. The USS Endalla, Captained by Jonathan Reynolds, will set out into the unexplored regions of the Gamma Quadrant. Her crew, many of whom still dealing with the loss of loved ones and places they called home, steel themselves as they are asked to leave a Federation facing uncertainty, to seek out new life and new civilizations, to boldly go where no one has gone before.

-----

The third one will probably turn some people off here, especially since it's a Star Trek/My Little Pony cross-over. I've been working on this since April last year and is grown into a Three Part Trilogy (I'm currently working on the third installment). It's also my most critically received work as well, having been read ~2,048 times and generated 166 comments worth of discussion.

The story is based in the Pocket Books universe shortly after the Assassination of President Bacco and features Lt. James Scott traveling to visit his sister on Trill for some much-needed shore leave. En route, his shuttle is struck by a dark matter asteroid at the same time as an Ion storm, causing the craft to fall into a pocket universe in sub-space and crash-land on the sole planet within, which just so happens to be the same planet featured in My Little Pony (Taking place in the latter half of that show's Season 4).

Pt.1 You Can't Go Home Again
    Pt. 2 You Won't Go Home Again
    Pt. 3 I'm Coming Home

-------

The next two are not Star Trek related at all, but are worth mentioning.

The first one is my Mass Effect story that features an Earth-Born FemShep Engineer (Paragon/Liara romance/High Readiness Red-Ending). This story follows a unique structure, with each chapter alternating between Commander Shepard 1 year after ME3's ending, and the Crew of the Normandy's time on the planet they crash on. If you're a ME fan, then you know the setting already, but I'll give you a Description anyways.

A year after the climactic battle that finally rid the galaxy of the threat of the Reapers, the Civilizations of the galaxy still picking up the pieces, and counting their dead. Commander Jill Shepard, with her ship and crew still missing, still hasn’t given up hope that they can be found.

Mass Effect: The Hard Road Ahead

-----------

This last one is actually my first fore into writing fanfiction for My Little Pony and gives a dark twist to one of the shows light-hearted, funny characters: Pinkie Pie. That character as an ability that she calls Pinkie Sense that alerts her to impending trouble, like if something were to fall on her head. It features time travel and the morality of changing history. Was inspired to read this while playing the DontNOD Entertainment game, Life is Strange.

Seventh Sense

Everypony knows about Pinkie's 'Pinkie Sense'. She's saved many a pony from calamity, often with hilarious outcomes, and Pinkie is ok with that. So long as nopony suspects that there's something else happening; something dark that Pinkie is hiding.

It all started on her family's rock farm when she was but a filly. Pinkie was watching over her foalsister Marble while the rest of the family were away for the afternoon. Above a loud deafening noise reverberates through the air, causing both fillies to cower in fear. Before Pinkie could react, a fiery streak of light shoots past her field of vision, through the head of her sister.
    abbe3e6f5a8febbb
    | Nemo Me Impune Lacessit | Art |Fan-Fics |
    Aceman67 Medals
    • Eternal Servitude!
      Uncommon (25 Points)

Be a registered user for five years

Unlocked Mon 24 May, 2021 3:04 AM

74.94% have received this achievement

• Crewman
      Common (10 Points)

Receive the rank of Crewman

Unlocked Mon 23 May, 2016 8:49 PM