Community Meeting - September 2016

Started By:
Three of Seven, Thu 22 Sep, 2016 9:02 PM
Views:
Replies:
  1. Fleet Admiral

• Commendation
      Commendation (150 Points)

Awarded during the UFP Award Ceremony to those who go above and beyond for the community

Unlocked Sat 29 Jun, 2019 9:56 PM

0.22% have received this achievement

• Highly Decorated
      Very Rare (100 Points)

Receive every medal the UFP has to offer

Unlocked Sun 27 Mar, 2016 2:00 PM

0.18% have received this achievement

• Set Phasers To Frag
      Very Rare (100 Points)

Win an Annual Elite Force Tournament

Unlocked Sun 28 Aug, 2016 7:24 PM

0.04% have received this achievement

• Top Brass
      Very Rare (100 Points)

Reach the highest Starfleet Rank

Unlocked Sat 17 Dec, 2016 10:30 PM

0.03% have received this achievement

• To Infinity and Beyond
      Very Rare (100 Points)

Reach ten-thousand posts on the forums

Grandfathered

0.02% have received this achievement

• Hearthstone Tournament Winner
      Very Rare (100 Points)

Win the annual Hearthstone Tournament

Unlocked Mon 04 Jul, 2016 6:08 PM

0.01% have received this achievement

ACHV. Points
    Pronouns
    She/Her
    • Users who disliked
    • None
    • Users who liked
    • None
    Reply With QuoteQuote
    COMMUNITY MEETING - SEPTEMBER 2016

CL5/CL6 ATTENDEES: Three of Seven, Begotten, Bridger, Jonathan F-G, KerryMalone, Sammygm, Zach, Ross, Bill, Sharpkiller, Mark Okuda, Noram

MEMBERSHIP ATTENDEES: Infinity, Zoidberg, thexpl0r3r, Tallon, Chugster, Torinth, Vivi, AgentZeus, vonLuden, White_Knight, Ned’ya, Ben Hurley, Hevelin, Littlestar, ArioTex

CL5/CL6 ABSENT: Christopher Halsey, Dentari, Jordan, Adster94, Britsurfer, Chase

NOTE: All text in yellow represent meeting action points.

QUICK INTRO
    Three of Seven introduces the meeting and explains the general setup. All attendees of the meeting are recorded. Adam sends his apologies for being absent. Meeting begins:-

MAJOR NEWS OR ANNOUNCEMENTS - Dentari
    • Absent.

QUICK UPDATES
    • Christopher Halsey (MEMXP): Absent.
    • Jonathan F-G (FAB): Roll Call ends on the 15th of September for those who have yet to sign it. I also heavily recommend people to fill out the community survey. We do pass on your points to each division and department and it is genuinely anonymous. - https://ufplanets.com/survey.php.UFPAC recommendations close today at 23:59 BST. All CL5 members have submitted the required amount.. Any CL4s who also wish to submit recommendations may do so, the link is in this thread - https://ufplanets.com/showthread.php...September-2016. With the help of Sammygm, FAB has created a simple testing PSD for use when hiring and testing potential members to the graphics team. If you are interested then please flag your interest on the form or directly PM me. Returning to the UFPAC, it will be on Saturday the 24th of September. I have already begun the process of writing the script and I have selected the hosts for what will be, the 41st UFPAC. I hope you all can attend.
    • Jordan (Tech): Absent.
    • Sharpkiller (Tech): Nothing.
    • Three of Seven (Gaming): Changes to selecting what games people can select in MyUFP, adding WoW and other Trek - https://ufplanets.com/showthread.php...Game-Selection XBox One fleet created and on the invite form - https://ufplanets.com/showthread.php...Box-One-Fleets
    • Adster94 (SFT): Recruitment posts have been put up on multiple forums, sadly no bites yet but investigating other areas to post them. Logistics Officer position to be filled within the next day. Focus will be on recruitment every month. Have asked FEO to investigate getting BC and/or A2 distribution rights to boost numbers. Successful Elite Force tournament, will continue next year alongside more tournaments for games, i.e. BC tournament in December and A2 some point in 2017, with achievements for them all. Uncommon achievement for participating in EF tournament should be available soon, based on when Jordan gets it do
    • Begotten (SFO): The Khitomer games will start soon with SFO and HoK competing for a fictional reward and the membership participating can win in-game rewards. We thank all members who created a AoY character and helped out the 3rd fleet holdings.
    • Bill (OEO): We still need 2 gamma fleets for our KDF Armada so if you know of any fleets up to 20 people, please let me know. JFE for Bat’leth tournament hosted by 12th in mid October. Looking for Xbox people to join the Xbox fleets. Hoping to extend joint fleet type activities for Holodeck and SFT supported games in the future.
    • Bridger (HoK): Khitomer Games info stolen by Begotten. Hired a new Battle Officer and Supply Master Ned’ya. Build Discussion Saturday every Saturday when you need help for your builds.
    • Britsurfer (ESF): Absent.
    • Chase (HoK): Absent.
    • KerryMalone (SFA): Work on the Community Support Centre is underway, and I hope to be completed by the end of September - in liaison with Jordan. SFA is looking for more RSO’s due to recent departures. Anyone interested please apply at: https://ufplanets.com/showthread.php...upport-Officer
    • Mark Okuda (SFO): Pre-party TBD for SFO’s hunger games eventual win. Support SFO. Brought on Ned’ya as an Away Team Leader.
    • Noram (SFHolo): Eve Online is going free to play, Sammy and I have been discussing if and how we’ll handle support for it. My room is freezing.
    • Ross (ESF): ESF is recruiting, as always. Check out the STF guides for tips and tricks on how to complete the STFs within STO.
    • Sammygm (SFHolo): Starting to recruit in game very soon, we’re currently working on a dedicated WoW Page on the website to link in our ingame and forum recruitment messages.
    • Zach (SFA): Not much extra to add from Kerry. Working on other projects not ready to be announced.

REVIEW OF PREVIOUS MEETING ACTION POINTS - Three of Seven
    • Member readmission to be posted in CL5 area. This has been completed by Jonathan F-G.
    • CL5 having ability to see disruptive members. A form has been made by Three of Seven for CL5s to use and it sends a copy to the moderators, completed

AGENDA ITEMS
    Cadet Handover brought up by Jonathan F-G
    • Current system doesn’t work as intended and needs changing. The other tag is too vague for use. SFC has discussed the system and agreed it isn’t working. SFC has discussed the Handover system being changed to more of a repository of cadets for viewing by CL5. This could eliminate the burden the system has created and solve some of its flaws, at least until a longer term solution is found.

CL5 OPEN FLOOR
    • Nothing.

SPECIFIC MEMBER QUESTION
    • What's happening with the FNS feedback from the Google Docs survey? Discussions are ongoing within FEO on how to rebuild FNS, hopefully something will be out by the end of the year.

UPCOMING COMMUNITY EVENTS
    • Midas Array - 14th September
    • New Member Welcome Session - 24th September
    • UFPAC - 24th September
    • Khitomer games - 1st October
    • Build Discussion Day - Every Saturday, look it up on the event page!
    • Events Page - https://ufplanets.com/events.php

ALL ATTENDEE OPEN FLOOR
    • Begotten likes cows.