Volunteer for 1+ year

Unlocked Fri 05 Oct, 2018 12:10 AM

0.54% have received this achievement

ACHV. Points
    • Users who disliked
    • None
    • Users who liked
    • Eaglesg
     –  Last edited by Adster94; Wed 04 Jan, 2017 9:11 AM.
    Admirals Log, Supplemental - Stardate: 64949.82 (December 13, 2387, Time: 16:25:23)

I have just completed my tour of the Sovereign, my new flagship. She has had an illustrious history and the crew does an exemplary job throughout her career, but she isn't the Monarch... With the loss of the Monarch two months ago, during an ambush set by Legate Havat's forces, thankfully the rest of Task Force Omega made it out and now my flag is transferred over to the Sovereign we shall rendezvous with the Task Force in just under a week.

The Captain of this ship, Mr Jefferson Morris, surprises me more and more, for his age he has an incredible skill for leading the officers and personnel under his command. Alongside his success in the Maelstrom conflict, he has earnt the respect of the entire crew, which in itself is an achievement, especially within the short space of time he served with them. I look forward to watching him continue to develop and grow as a leader, let's just hope this ship and crew are ready for what is to come with the newly reformed Cardassian Empire.

The final refit tasks are nearly complete, once they are we will proceed to the Albirea system to regroup with the rest of the taskforce, and begin our patrol of the Cardassian Empire, hopefully with more success than last time. The regenerative shields that were installed to the Sovereign are being distributed to the entire fleet, as it has exceeded my expectations in it's operation, thus it should help fight off Havat's fleet of Zephan enhanced battle cruisers. Once again, I commend this ship and her crew, and I know they will server Task Force Omega well.
    Adster94
    Adster94 Medals
    • Highly Decorated
      Very Rare (100 Points)

Receive every medal the UFP has to offer

Unlocked Sat 25 Mar, 2017 10:00 PM

0.18% have received this achievement

• Set Phasers To Frag
      Very Rare (100 Points)

Win an Annual Elite Force Tournament

Grandfathered

0.04% have received this achievement

• The Never Ending Sacrifice
      Very Rare (100 Points)

Win a Short Story Competition

Unlocked Tue 07 Feb, 2017 1:49 PM

• Gold Contributor
      Very Rare (100 Points)

Subscribe to a monthly Gold Subscription

Unlocked Mon 09 Jan, 2017 6:02 PM

0.35% have received this achievement

• Pillar of the Community
      Very Rare (100 Points)

Be a registered user for 10 years

Unlocked Mon 01 Jun, 2020 11:03 PM

34.20% have received this achievement

• Dedicated
      Rare (50 Points)

Volunteer for 1+ year

ACHV. Points
    • Users who disliked
    • None
    • Users who liked
     –  Last edited by Adster94; Wed 04 Jan, 2017 9:12 AM.
    Admirals Log, Supplemental - Stardate: 64962.67 (December 18, 2387, Time: 08:59:21)

We are now underway, the final preparations to the Sovereign were completed yesterday and we have begun our patrol of the Hydra sector, it's the first time I have been here since the incident with the Zephans. There have been reports of some unusual activity, specifically in regards to our mining efforts, freighters have gone missing and some facilities completely abandoned. Sensors haven't picked up anything unusual, but these can't simply be forgotten as this region is vital to Starfleets efforts against Legate Havat.

Once we have completed our patrol in roughly two weeks, we will be joining up with the rest of Task Force Omega and heading towards the Cardassian front, I just hope that prior to then we can sort out these issues that the miners have been having. Admiral Ross sent along three other starships with us, two Excelsior-class ships which have recently been refitted and a Galaxy-class, the task for these ships is to provide permanent security at the three key installations within the sector located in the Albirea, Omega Draconis and Beol systems. Whilst we investigate the missing miners from Savoy II and the frieghters disappearance between Savoy and Beol.

This assignment will definitely prove to be an ideal opportunity for me to get re-acquainted with a Sovereign-class again, whilst I was only out of commission for three months, I much prefer being on the bridge of a starship to behind a desk. The perk of being an Admiral is being able to do whatever I please, especially within Task Force Omega.
    Adster94
    Adster94 Medals
    • Highly Decorated
      Very Rare (100 Points)

• Set Phasers To Frag
      Very Rare (100 Points)

Grandfathered

Very Rare (100 Points)

• Gold Contributor
      Very Rare (100 Points)

Very Rare (100 Points)

• Dedicated
      Rare (50 Points)

Volunteer for 1+ year

ACHV. Points
    • Users who disliked
    • None
    • Users who liked
    • None
    Admirals Log, Supplemental - Stardate: 64984.85 (December 26, 2387, Time: 11:17:09)

We arrived at our first destination, the Savoy II mining colony, earlier this morning. Within the first few minutes the sensors on the Sovereign managed to detect virtually no trace of weapons fire in or on the colony itself. Captain Morris sent down an away team to determine what actually happened to the people who lived and worked down there, but as of yet they have turned up nothing. It is a surprise to me, as there hasn't been too much trouble in this region for quite some time now, I just hope that this doesn't mean a return of the Zephan's, if that was the case then we would be in a lot of trouble.

The report from the ground team seemed to indicate that everyone just got up and left in the middle of whatever they were doing, remains of overcooked food, still on mining equipment and similar items confuse the situation even more. As this would have happened two weeks ago, around the first loss of contact, there are no signs of transporter activity as any left over clues would be long dissipated. I am hopeful that the search for the mining freighter might turn up more evidence on what happened here.

It has been an eerie day overall, especially after yesterday's festivities, the lack of evidence clearly concerns everyone on this ship, and they had never had the pleasure of interacting with the Zephan's and I hope they will never have too, especially considering the damage they inflicted. I have ordered the USS Canberra, a Nebula-class vessel attached to Task Force Omega to continue the investigation on Savoy II, whilst I firmly believe that they won't find anything extra, I need to find out what happened here and their advanced sensors could help turn up more clues to the miners disappearance. We are now setting course for Beol III, the destination of the mining freighter, so hopefully we will find what we are looking for.
    Adster94
    Adster94 Medals
    • Highly Decorated
      Very Rare (100 Points)

• Set Phasers To Frag
      Very Rare (100 Points)

Grandfathered

Very Rare (100 Points)

• Gold Contributor
      Very Rare (100 Points)

Very Rare (100 Points)

• Dedicated
      Rare (50 Points)

Volunteer for 1+ year

ACHV. Points
    • Users who disliked
    • None
    • Users who liked
    • None
    Admirals Log, Supplemental - Stardate: 64990.22 (December 28, 2387, Time: 10:19:37)

Due to a situation that has arisen along the Cardassian border, I have ordered the USS Sovereign to leave the Hydra sector and head towards Cardassian speed to assist other Starfleet forces with what is currently going on along their borders. I have temporarily transferred my flag to the USS Victory, the Galaxy-class starship that was assigned as the flagship at Starbase 253. It rendezvoused with the Sovereign, whilst it was en-route to Cardassian space earlier this morning, and I assumed command shortly there after.

The situation is starting to look grim, with activity increasing, for the first time in years around the Cardassian border, more ships will be pulled away from the Hydra sector to help contain the current threat that the Cardassian Empire could present. Alongside that, the investigation carried out by the Canberra has concluded that whatever happened there will remain a mystery, other than the fact everyone was clearly abducted, we have no idea by whom nor where they were taken.

Sadly, our search for the missing mining freighter has also started off bleak, no early signs of the ship were present in the first system the Sovereign was able to survey prior to leaving the sector. We are en-route back to the route of the freighter with the hopes of finding the remains, or anything to do with what is going on. However, I am sure that the Cardassian's or even the Zephan's are involved, I am just hoping I am wrong in this case.
    Adster94
    Adster94 Medals
    • Highly Decorated
      Very Rare (100 Points)

• Set Phasers To Frag
      Very Rare (100 Points)

Grandfathered

Very Rare (100 Points)

• Gold Contributor
      Very Rare (100 Points)

Very Rare (100 Points)

• Dedicated
      Rare (50 Points)

Volunteer for 1+ year

ACHV. Points
    • Users who disliked
    • None
    • Users who liked
    • Eaglesg
    Admirals Log, Supplemental - Stardate: 65029.82(January 11, 2388, Time: 21:56:19)

I just received an encoded message from Captain Morris, as requested he has been keeping me apprised of the situation in the Trivas system, and what he has told me is disturbing. Cardassian Galors now have the ability to take on our most powerful starships, and get away with so much as a dent, this is deeply troubling, especially as it is clear that Zephan technology is linked to these engagements. Two Sovereign class vessels engaged three Galor class ships and only just managed to get away - how are we going to deal with that?

I have just returned from the bridge where I explained the situation to the captain and ordered him to set a course for Deep Space Nine, where we will meet the Sovereign and Andromeda. The unusual situation regarding the mining colony and freighter will be investigated by the USS Columbus, a Rhode-Island class science vessel, along with the remainder of Task Force Omega, as this mystery is most likely linked with what is going on down near DS9 - our mining operations being disrupted just at the same time as the Cardassians blockade a Federation colony? More than a coincidence I believe.

Alongside the Victory, I have also ordered the Canberra (a Nebula class vessel) and the Leyte Gulf (a Akira class vessel) to meet us at Starbase 253, from their they will follow us to Deep Space Nine. Hopefully, the additional reinforcements should be able to help resolve this situation. I will be having a subspace meeting with other Admirals, including the Andromeda's fleet commander, Admiral LaChance, to discuss our next move. I am fully expecting that we will be sending a lot more reinforcements than just my small detachment, as this situation is grave. But hopefully we will be able to resolve it, without too many casualties...
    Adster94
    Adster94 Medals
    • Highly Decorated
      Very Rare (100 Points)

• Set Phasers To Frag
      Very Rare (100 Points)

Grandfathered

Very Rare (100 Points)

• Gold Contributor
      Very Rare (100 Points)

Very Rare (100 Points)

• Dedicated
      Rare (50 Points)

Volunteer for 1+ year

ACHV. Points
    • Users who disliked
    • None
    • Users who liked
    • Eaglesg
    Logs have now be closed. By order of the Federation Council, all logs pertaining to Admiral Moorey and his assignment are hereby classified top secret, for the eyes only of Starfleet Command Clearance Level 5, and of equal or higher rank than Admiral Moorey.

======LOG SEALED======

Enter authorisation code:
    Adster94
    Adster94 Medals