Be a member of the Holodeck

Unlocked Sun 27 Mar, 2016 10:01 PM

12.99% have received this achievement

ACHV. Points
    • Users who disliked
    • None
    • Users who liked
    • Mark Okuda
     –  Last edited by KickKat; Sun 14 May, 2017 3:12 PM.
    Just what I always wanted; my own little demon-space-gibbon. I will name him George and I will hug him and pet him and squeeze him and pat him and pet him and rub him and caress him and ...

Anyway ... thanks to whoever sent that to me. I would have replied in-game, but the mail vanished as soon as I claimed the attachment. I have never seen that happen before.

I was surprised and momentarily alarmed when I first saw the attachment. I feared it might be a chicken-duck-woman thing because, as you know, we all have one waiting for us. Every day I worry all day. This little guy is fine though. I can (sort of) get him to roar, or growl, or vomit (whatever he is doing), on command, too. If other people can hear it, I could use him to potentially mildly annoy anyone unfortunate enough to remain motionless in my immediate vicinity once the onslaught begins. That would be the most pathetic attempt at trolling ever. The only thing more pathetic is that I entertained the possibility of it actually working for so long I had time to express my thoughts in words, structure those words in paragraph form and then type the paragraph into this text entry box in its entirety before realizing what a colossal waste of time and effort the whole affair would be .... much like the continuation of this post beyond the word "thanks" six sentences back is quickly becoming. I have passed the point of no return though, so there is nothing for it but to keep on going. This forum software and the browser textarea widget default keyboard behaviors have also instilled within me a primal fear of using the Backspace key. Android's lack of "undo" capability further causes me a moderate level of general anxiety when making large edits. This is really the only way this could have ended. Well, I suppose it's statistically not impossible for it to have also ended in fire.

With that sudden unrelated and irrational realization in mind, I am going to leave things just as they are right now and call it a win.

Thanks again!
    Kickkat
    I will show it to you, this one thing covered in glory.
    [ Priority Targeting System + source code ][ More key bind examples and tutorials ]