0.36% have received this achievement

ACHV. Points
    Donated
    £100+
    • Users who disliked
    • None
    • Users who liked
    • None
     –  Last edited by JCarrill0; Sat 03 Mar, 2018 8:07 PM.
    SFT 350
    DUM VITA EST SPES EST
    WHILE THERE'S LIFE, THERE'S HOPE

Bridge Commander Super Modification V3.0
    by CaptainRussell

attachment.php?attachmentid=5751&d=1469544444
    Information:

This is the latest version of the BC Super Mod; its quality is far superior to that of either V1.0 or V2.0, as you'll plainly see as soon as you start playing it if you've played either of the other two versions. The CR Nebula, NanoFX sound effects, and my all-new 9 of 9 Cardassian Hybrid (only available with this modification) are just a few of the new upgrades over the V2.0.

You'll need an extremely-powerful computer system in order to play this mod as it looks in the included screenshots; nothing less powerful than my old X700PRO will even let you play with antialiasing or anisotropic filtering enabled, especially during the large-scale battles of E6M5 and E7M4. To run speculars, antialiasing, anisotropic filtering, and high resolutions, you'll need at least 512MB of graphical memory - no less will do.

INSTALLATION

Requirements:
    • Bridge Commander
    • BCMI
    • BCMP

1. Install Bridge Commander onto your hard drive (I suggest installing it into the suggested folders - "C:/Program Files/Activision/Bridge Commander").
    2. Now install the Bridge Commander Mod Installer (BCMI) and run it to install the Foundation plugin (I suggest installing this into your "C:/Program Files/Activision/Bridge Commander" folder as well).
    3. Now install the Bridge Commander Mod-Packager (BCMP) and run it to make sure it works okay (I suggest installing this into your "C:/Program Files/Activision/Bridge Commander" folder as well).
    4. Now you need to double-click on the file "BC_Prepare.exe" in this mod's main ZIP archive and follow the instructions to install the file "BC_PREPARE.bat" into your "Bridge Commander" main folder; this batch file MUST BE IN YOUR BRIDGE COMMANDER FOLDER!!!
    5. You then need to enter your "Bridge Commander" folder and double-click on "BC_PREPARE.bat" - this will open the Command Prompt (MS-DOS); press the "Enter" key and the batch file will then delete several folders and files from your stock Bridge Commander installation.
    6. I STRONGLY ADVISE YOU TO DELETE THE "BC_PREPARE" BATCH FILE AFTER RUNNING IT SO THAT YOU DO NOT ACCIDENTLY RUN IT AGAIN, AS IT WILL DELETE THE SAME FOLDERS EVERY TIME YOU RUN IT!!!!!!!!
    7. Now double-click on "BCSuperMod3.exe", and follow the instructions to install the modification into your Bridge Commander game; the modification MUST BE INSTALLED IN YOUR "Bridge Commander" MAIN FOLDER OR IT WILL NOT WORK!!!!!!

attachment.php?attachmentid=5751&d=1469544444
    Notes:

The single-player campaign has been further tweaked for you enjoyment, and all missions are 100% re-loadable (I've played through them several times on my BC install and have found them to be 100% reliable - if you play the game for too long however it may crash to the desktop due to its inherent instability - the game is like this modded or not - I recommend exiting and re-entering the game at least every four hours to prevent this).

DOWNLOAD

(You need to be a member and logged in to nexusmods in order download files larger than 2Mb in size.)
    JCarrill0
    JCarrill0 Medals