1.58% have received this achievement

ACHV. Points
    • Users who disliked
    • None
    • Users who liked
    • Scarlett
    • Silynn
    Reply With QuoteQuote
     –  Last edited by Nesta; Fri 12 Jan, 2018 6:39 PM.
    //Chief Medical Officer log//

//Supplemental//

//Star Date: 2568.22//

//Recording begun//

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Attachment 7762
    ___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

“I have finally been able to sit down and have some time for myself... getting the med bay up and running took almost six and a half hours today, but I think we will be able to have it fully functioning before we depart from Utopia Palencia. The crew arrived on shuttle only about ten hours ago and I haven’t even had time to start unpacking, I was on shuttle 16 with Ensign O’Connell and Lt. Commander Th’raales, an Andorian, He is the Brisbane’s navigations officer, I didn’t know this at the time but I assumed so in the shuttle because the second our shuttle came into view of the Brisbane he started to rant on about how it had the best steering controls and the fastest sub-light engines in the sector. Hell, I didn’t doubt him, the Brisbane or USS 2833 to be precise was an Akira class, they were designed in the year 2371 to defend the Federation against the Borg. It has a complement of 500 officers and crew but can support a total limit of 100 extra in case of evacuations and what not, she had a 1,500 plus Cochrane warp core which could go at warp 9.8 for about 14 hours before malfunctions started and she was small, 464.4meters in length, and hell she packed a punch with six type-ten phaser emitters and 15 photon torpedo launchers, she held a compliment of ten worker bees, 40 fighters, ten shuttlecraft and five shuttle pods. And-”

Attachment 7763

*beep*

“Computer pause log.”

“log paused.”

“yes?”

*door opens*

“Ah, captain come in.”

“I hope I wasn’t interrupting anything- “

“I was just starting my log… so what can I do for you?”

“I just wanted to see how you were coming along with unpacking your things.”

“Ha, I haven’t even started yet.”

“Well, would you like me to give you a hand?”

“Oh, that’s alright captain, I’ll be fine thank you.”

“Well then, how is the medical bay coming along?”

“We have it mostly up and running, but the extensive care units will take some time before being ready, I would say three to four hours, and I’ll get you my personal reports ready first thing in the morning.”

“yes, make sure you do… well, I’ll let you finish your log, see you at Oh nine hundred for staff brief.”
    “yes, sir.

*door closes*

“Computer, resume log.”

“log resumed.”

“The medical bay on board the Brisbane isn’t as glamorous or as large as one on a galaxy class, but it’s got all the latest equipment. The captain of the Brisbane is Domenic Bruncker, he is a Bolian and well knowing them he is quite the conversationalist. He served as the first officer on the Bismarck before being promoted to captain for courage and valour in a command situation when the Bismarck was attacked by two Romulan warbirds. Well, I think that’s all I can say for now, and I should really get my department report ready before my first senior staff meeting.”

“Computer, end log.”
    “log ended.”

“Save it to Doctor Angus’s personal logs.”
    “Eye.”

“Alright, let’s finish the department report.”

//Medical Bay department report/crew roster//

//accessed 9:34 pm by chief medical officer Angus//

//loading…//

Attachment 7764

Crew Roster for the medical department:

Chief medical officer
    - Lt. Commander Tom Philip Angus, Human, 36 YOA.
    Doctor/s
    - Lt. May Utah Gladers, Human, 29 YOA.
    Nurse/s
    - Ensign Henry Drake Harris, Human, 32 YOA.
    - Ensign T’lila Dalum, Vulcan, 46 YOA.
    - Ensign Jaric Thout, Orion, 25 YOA.
    - Ensign Matilda Turk Vell, Human, 27 YOA.
    Surgeon/s
    - Lt. Tedrol Mor Pram, connected Trill, 30 YOA.
    - Ensign Oliver tremor Hyman, Human, 28 YOA.
    Biologist
    - Joel Nonski Merlo, Human, 33 YOA.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

//Department report finished//

//saving…//

//Closed 11:09 pm by chief medical officer Angus//

“right that’s it, I’m off to bed for the night.”

• Paragon of Duty
      Uncommon (25 Points)

Sign three roll calls in a row

Unlocked Fri 01 Jun, 2018 11:04 AM

9.75% have received this achievement

• Dean’s List
      Uncommon (25 Points)

Pass all three Academy exams

Unlocked Sat 09 Dec, 2017 10:01 AM

3.98% have received this achievement

• Lieutenant Commander
      Common (10 Points)

Receive a promotion to the rank of Lieutenant Commander

Unlocked Sat 24 Mar, 2018 11:01 PM

0.92% have received this achievement

• Tabloid Journalism
      Common (10 Points)

Be a writer for the Federation News Service

Unlocked Thu 28 Dec, 2017 10:02 PM

0.44% have received this achievement

• Host
      Common (10 Points)

Host an event via the Events System

Unlocked Fri 05 Jan, 2018 12:05 AM

0.99% have received this achievement

• Affectionate
      Common (10 Points)

Give positive reputation ten times to other users

Unlocked Wed 17 Jan, 2018 12:02 AM

1.58% have received this achievement

ACHV. Points
    • Users who disliked
    • None
    • Users who liked
    • Scarlett
    Reply With QuoteQuote
    //Chief Medical Officer log//

//Supplemental//

//Star Date: 2388.23//

//Recording begun//

"After an hour-long staff meeting where I got to meet the other department heads our captain gave us a debrief on our first mission".

-

"Thank you, commander Flynn, now onto our first assignment from Starfleet. As we all know the Hobus system in Romulan territory went supernova, this caused the destruction of Romulus and Remus. Though we have been sending assistance in terms of dealing with the disaster and major medical help over the past year, the Klingons have been silently building up on the Romulan border, HQ fears that they want to attack the Romulans while they are weak, our goal is to prevent this at all cost!" Captain Brunker stated as he showed holoimages of Klingon forces near the neutral zone.

Name:  battlecruiser-startreki.jpg
Views: 285
Size:  74.4 KB

The Brisbane counsellor Lt. Hyera peaked up.

"Why would they send the Brisbane to negotiate with the Klingons, this ship isn't equipped for such a mission?"

Captain Brunker sighed heavily and stated, "We are to act as a wall against the Klingons to prevent them from crossing into Romulan territory, that's why we are to join up with the USS St. Nick at the Tranome Sar system."

"Captain, are you saying that we will be protecting a Romulan colony on the Klingon border?" Tactical officer Lt. Commander Davis queried.

"That is precisely what I'm saying, Lt. Commander Th’raales take us to the Tranome Sar system at warp 7.3... dismissed."

-

"After the debrief I headed for the medbay in a turbolift when I remembered I hadn't set up my office yet. So thinking that I had only a few more tasks to handle it would be okay to stop by my quarters to pick up my belongings."

"when I got to the Medbay with a box of my personal belongings I passed Ensign Harris who said Goodmorning. When I got to my office I saw a plain white desk with the usual computer off to the side of the desk, Three shelves that I replicated yesterday, and a plain white wall (the wall the desk was facing was actually all glass so I could see out into the Medbay) I thought the wall would be perfect for a painting of the first ship I served on, the USS Endurance, which was a Nebula class. I placed my photos from home and a few other trinkets on the shelves. After that, I moved on to getting the Intensive Care Units (ICU) fully functioning that took three hours with the help of most of the medical staff and a few engineers who had volunteered to help. After that, I started to study Romulan biology in case the colony we were going to defend was attacked. After about 2 hours of silent study in my office the Medbay doors swung open as a Science officer who had burn marks on his left arm and leg and an Engineer who was unscathed carried a burnt and raw figure underarm through the medbay, Lt. Gladers imediently took the injured figure to the ICU while Ensign Thought and Ensign Vell checked out the other two officers. I ran straight outside to the science officer who was being placed on a bed by Vell, I asked the officer what had happened.

"A-a power c-coupling exp-ploded...Tim was wor-rking on it w-when it happened." the female officer replied painfully.

"After ordering Vell to give her two shots of invasine and start giving her burn treatment I ran to 'Tim' who was thankfully still breathing. Gladers seemed to have the situation under control but I could see she had little experience with life-threatening burns. I ordered her to prepare the Skin resequencing system as I have him 4 shots of Invisine and started to repair some of the cuts and bruising that was most serious, then the SRS was handed to me by Gladers. After that, all three of the patients made a full recovery but Ensign Tim now had minor scaring on his face and torso."

"After reporting this to the Captain I had nothing else to do for the day, and we had a week until we reached our assigned positions. But I hear that First Officer Sherman is having a games night at his quarters with the senior staff. I might bring my poker set. I do also want to verse Lt. Hyera in a game of 3D chess as she says she is very good at it.

//Log entry finished//

//saving…//

//Closed 5:47 pm by chief medical officer Angus//

-

Current fleet positions on Romulan border:

Nequencia
    - USS Stardust, Norway class.
    - USS Point of Origin, Galaxy class.
    - USS Normandy, Excelsior class.
    - USS Ventel, Excelsior class.
    - USS Gamma, Nebula class.
    - USS Quin, Chenn class.