Reach one-thousand posts on the forums

Grandfathered

0.71% have received this achievement

ACHV. Points
    • Users who disliked
    • None
    • Users who liked
    Reply With QuoteQuote
     –  Last edited by Noram; Fri 22 Dec, 2017 2:19 AM.
    SFHOLO 240
    LIBERI PHOTONS
    "PHOTONS BE FREE"

holo spacer

HOLO SURVEY RESULTS

SEP APPROVAL: 98%
    DEC APPROVAL: 98% (0%)

DIVISION REVIEW:
    NOT REQUIRED

HA GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!
    Bedders:
    Name:  4b9.png
Views: 96
Size:  62.4 KB

Since Bedders has become XO of Holodeck the division has been going pretty well!
    Bedders: Umm, wow, thanks! It was doing well beforehand too - I'm merely continuing the good work of those that came before.

Noram: You’re absolutely right, Bedders has been doing an amazing job as XO!

Holodeck is run pretty smoothly. Kudos to Noram and Bedders!
    Bedders: Thank you Smile

Noram: Thanks! I couldn’t do it without Bedders!

Although I'm not involved here, I see others involved!
    Bedders: Feel free to get involved, we don't bite Thumbs up

Haven't been in long enough to have an opinion.
    Bedders: I hope to see you around and at events - all are welcome Cool

Noram: Welcome then! Hopefully we’ll make a good impression and you can let us know next time!

Regular and varied events being run and attended in Holodeck. Nice to see! - 7
    Bedders: Thanks. We're always open to running new events, be they social or for new games. Please PM me with suggestions, or reply to the New Games thread stickied in the Holodeck Forum. If you wish to do so anonymously you can use our Contact Form.

Noram:
    QZ5oykT

EVE Online has seemed to lose support. At least the new high sec corp anyways.
    Sammygm: I'll answer this one. It has indeed lost support for the time being, due to some avoidable and pointless drama that people like to stirrup in that game for some reason. We are looking to support it again sometime soon, but for now I think we're all taking a break to clear our heads to what actually happened in our EvE venture.

Bedders FTW! There's another guy who helps Bedders run it. Dunno their name.
    Bedders: Again, ermm, thanks I guess! Noram is the Holodeck CO and does a fantastic job managing us all, I help him out Smile

Noram: Pretty sure you’ve got that backwards Bedders. Smile He’s has been doing fantastic work as XO and Holodeck wouldn't run nearly as well without him!

I only come here one month in a year! Ho! Ho! Ho!
    Bedders:
    attachment.php?attachmentid=7855&d=1513908940

Good activity but still would like to see a title that could unite the community more. Right now seems a bit of hit or miss. I still give the division a thumbs up. Always room for improvement, mainly getting more of the community here into something. Low cost to entry, Low upkeep cost, and servers that support multiple geo-locations (EU/NA/etc).
    Bedders: Yep, so would I. We're always open to running new game ideas. If you want to you can PM me with suggestions, or reply to the New Games thread stickied in the Holodeck Forum. If you wish to do so anonymously you can use our Contact Form.

Noram: Not much I can add to what Bedders has said, I’d really love to find a game that lots of Holodeck could rally around, but we haven’t found it yet. Hopefully there are people out there who agree with you too and will help keep an eye out too!

Noram
    "There's a point where we needed to stop and we have clearly passed it. But let's keep going and see what happens..."