Volunteer for 1+ year

Unlocked Fri 05 Oct, 2018 12:10 AM

0.54% have received this achievement

ACHV. Points
    • Users who disliked
    • None
    • Users who liked
    • None
     –  Last edited by Adster94; Wed 03 Jan, 2018 5:29 PM.
    SFT 350

Hey guys,

Below are the replies to roll call survey feedback for SFT in the month of Decemeber from both myself and JCarrill0:

Where is Vivi? anyone seen him around?
    Adster94 - I am afraid he has stepped down as CO of SFT and I have taken over the position again. Along with most of us, he had real life commitments that take up a lot of time, so all I do is thank him for his service.

JC - Vivi has decided to step down as CO of SFT. He held the position for a long period and Adster94 is currently the Acting CO until he finds a suitable replacement. Rest assured event planning hasn’t changed
    Don't really see much from this division, seems dead most of the time.
    Adster94 - We are working on raising our profile, however with the addition of Star Trek Bridge Crew, a modern Star Trek game to our ranks - hopefully there will be more coming from Tactical as a whole. I will be working on making monthly events and further advertising to make sure that people will know what events we are hosting and when.

JC - We just recently added the new Bridge Crew to the Tactical Division since it’s now Non-VR as well. Download and let us know what you think!
    Hello? Is there anyone there? HELLO?! Can you hear me? HEEEEEY!
    Adster94 - This is Starfleet Tactical. We are receiving you. Try boosting the confinement beam.

JC - Hello from the other side!
    Haven't been in long enough to have an opinion.
    Adster94 - Hopefully, you will get an opportunity to spend more time on our forums with the addition of a new game to our ranks. We do thank you though for participating in the survey!

JC - The great thing about the UFP and these surveys is that everyone (including new members) have a voice to express, never feel your too new to give any feedback!
    Although I have no involvement in SFT, there appears to be regular Armada events being held. I haven't noticed anything that would make me vote disapprove. - 7
    Adster94 - I am glad that you have given your opinion on Tactical, hopefully we can get you on board and get a Approve rating, unless you already did? If so, thank you!

JC - Thank you! Our Operations Officers help keep the events going.
    Unfortunately, there was no time to be active in this field yet, but great to have Starfleet Tactical.
    Adster94 - Hopefully we will get the opportunity to see you around, there are plenty of exciting things happening this year of Tactical!

JC - I couldn’t agree more about having Tactical apart of UFP!
    Events have been posted, so I think activity is good!
    Adster94 - We are trying our best to boost our events, and keep them going. We won’t ever get the activity of STO or HOLO, but we are providing a service for those who are interested! Thank you though for the positive comment!

JC - We can always have more if the want/need arises.
    Its been very quiet and not much is happening. Where is the CO? I never see him.
    Adster94 - As mentioned, he has stepped down now, but sadly was needing to focus all his time on real life commitments, which is always more important that UFP commitments. Hopefully we will see him around at our events though, as he has stayed with us as an Operations Officer. I have however taken the position of CO. We will keep events going and making sure we have at least 3 events per month!

JC - Vivi has decided to step down and focus more on his academics but we do have Adtsrer94 as acting CO if you need any assistance from the CO. Events are still scheduled regularly.
    I only come here one month in a year! Ho! Ho! Ho!
    Adster94 - Haha, great to have you regardless!

JC - Always nice to see a jolly ol’Saint!
    Not involved as I don't partake in any of the titles. Yet, seems a bit quiet, but it is understandable.
    Adster94 - Thanks for your understanding, we are working on boosting activity, a key aspect to note is that Bridge Crew is now our biggest title, working on the latest OS’ and no longer needs VR. Be sure to check out our events on Friday!

JC - With the new Non-VR option for Bridge Crew, plus the active and updates Mobile Games/Moss for Classic Trek Games, we stay active and host events at least one a month.

Thank you to all those who commented. We are hoping to improve Tactical throughout the course of the year and make it even better within the UFP. I look forward to seeing you all this year!
    Adster94
    Adster94 Medals