• None
    • Users who liked
    • Generator
    • Scarlett
    • Silynn
    • Allan Hood
    Reply With QuoteQuote
    Personal Log Stardate 58769.0

I have been on Deep Space Nine for eight days now. The USS Icarus departed yesterday to the Ferengi border to assist with negotiations for new trade agreements with their people. It feels strange not returning to my Tactical Officer post after serving on board her for . . . well, the entirety of my service in Starfleet until now.

My new posting aboard the USS Ares will start soon as she is due to arrive in the next several hours. In the meantime, I am awaiting a communication from the Sol System. My sister, Arynn, recently graduated from Starfleet Academy with a specialization in sciences and I am eager to hear of her first posting.

. . . Being back on Deep Space Nine has brought, as a Human would say, "old ghosts" back to me from the Dominion War. The last time I was here was when the USS Icarus was deployed to join the fleet heading to Cardassia in the final decisive battle in that war . . . I hope the USS Ares won't linger too long here. I keep thinking about those times.

End Log
    • The Ghost Writer
      Rare (50 Points)

Be the Commanding Officer of the Roleplay Division

Unlocked Sat 29 Sep, 2018 1:05 PM

0.04% have received this achievement

• Rear Admiral
      Rare (50 Points)

Receive a promotion to the rank of Rear Admiral

Unlocked Sun 22 Jul, 2018 12:39 PM

0.46% have received this achievement

• Paragon of Duty
      Uncommon (25 Points)

Sign three roll calls in a row

Unlocked Fri 01 Jun, 2018 9:00 PM

9.77% have received this achievement

• Well Respected
      Uncommon (25 Points)

Reach reputation tier 6

Unlocked Sat 11 Aug, 2018 12:03 AM

0.70% have received this achievement

• Dean’s List
      Uncommon (25 Points)

Pass all three Academy exams

Unlocked Sun 10 Dec, 2017 7:06 AM

3.99% have received this achievement

• Stepping Forward
      Uncommon (25 Points)

Going from Clearance Level 3 to Clearance Level 4

Unlocked Sat 29 Sep, 2018 1:28 PM

1.91% have received this achievement

ACHV. Points
    • Users who disliked
    • None
    • Users who liked
    • None
    Reply With QuoteQuote
    Personal Log Supplemental

The USS Aries docked at Deep Space Nine just a few hours ago and I have moved my belongings to my new quarters. I will soon be entering in the log as Chief Tactical Officer. It was the first time I have ever seen a Sovereign Class starship in person rather than in files I have looked up on this ship class. She's quite impressive. I will head to the bridge tomorrow to review my station and see if I can meet some of the bridge crew before any of the official meetings commence. I met a pair of the Tactical and Security officers on the way to my quarters, Lieutenant Jr. Grade Delvok, a Vulcan, and Ensign Wallace Barron, a human.

Lieutenant Delvok was . . . Vulcan, as I have come to expect from his people. He has so far completed nineteen years, five months, and twenty four days of service and has been assigned to the armory. He'll be assisting with managing the ship's torpedo magazines and personal weapons for the duration of the voyage. It's good to have an experienced officer aboard.

Ensign Barron was very talkative. I had to zone out most of our conversation but from what I could pick up, he is a recent graduate from the Academy and was assigned the Defiant Class starship Valiant for his graduation dissertation. I guess the crew of the Valiant became . . . I believe a human would describe them as "childhood heroes" to him. I'm not sure if that's an accurate description but I hope he puts as much energy into his work on the security teams as he does his mouth.

Arynn's . . . Ensign Ikkaro's communication came in just before the Aries arrived. She's been assigned to the USS Tythis, one of the Federation's newest Luna Class starships. Some of her classmates were also assigned to the ship so she'll have no trouble finding friends. She'll make new ones as well since she's always been a bit of a social butterfly. I still haven't met this Jason Hopkins whom she's been dating for over two years now but if she's happy, I'm happy.

End Log