HOLO SURVEY RESULTS

MARCH APPROVAL: 99% (1%)
    DEC APPROVAL: 98%

MARCH EVENT APPROVAL: 97% (-1)
    DEC EVENT APPROVAL: 98%

DIVISION REVIEW:
    NOT REQUIRED

Going strong still so that's good.
    Noram: Thank you, but we're always looking to do more and improve.
    Bedders: Thanks Smile

Happy to see that at least the community has some titles that they regularly play with one another. With such a wide range of games and regions that our community is involved in, this is a monumental task. Still would like to see some new titles added in the future. Or games that are in development that meet some criteria for support that the community can organize for prior to release. Supporting older games with is tough as people are mostly already set on their region or server. Overall doing good, but always rooms for improvement.
    Noram: We have a thread for suggesting games people would like to see Holodeck support, however the most important thing is for people who really want to see something happen is to take it upon themselves to make them happen. Bedders and I are both pretty busy guys! Trust me, if I had the time and finances to play games with you guys all day I would, but alas...'tis not my fate.

What that does mean though, is that we're happy to give Holodeck Event Officers a lot of freedom to run the kind of events they want in just about any game they feel like.

Bedders: Thanks for your honest feedback! We have tried to prepare support for games before their release in the past - Novus Aeterno (now changed funding so all sorts of changes there), Star Citizen (still hasn't been released) and Star Wars Battlefront 2 (2017) were all games that we did this for. As you can see from these somewhat unsuccessful examples it's very difficult to guess what will happen to a game that's not out yet! If you have any ideas for games that you want us to support which don't have region restrictions on their servers (like the Dawn of War series) then visit Noram's link and join the discussion Smile

More activity recently here too, very nice to see!
    Noram: Thank you, we've been trying to make a bit more of a push this year on that front, and Bedders and the Event Officers have been doing a great job!

Bedders: Cheers, we do try! Always room for more Event Officers so our members can enjoy an even wider variety of events!

Holodeck has mobile officers now?!
    How can I become one?
    Noram: Approach Bedders or I and say "I want us to support [insert game here]! I'll even help, since I want all my UFP friends to be able to enjoy a game I love with me!"

Bedders: ^^^^^ This ^^^^^

Holodeck seem to be doing a very good job of offering a wide variety of games. I, personally, am liking the the fact that most are games you can drop straight into without any character levelling, etc., which fits with my limitations on gaming time nicely. Good job HoloDudes! Wear your 'H' with pride!
    Noram: I'm glad you're having fun!

Bedders: Many thanks Anonymous Member! One of my aims was to offer events for games that didn't require significant hours to be put in just to participate. Glad to hear that it's working Smile

There are more events being hosted which is good
    Noram: I'm glad you think so, it's something we know we need to keep working on.

Bedders: This is true, but there's still always room for more (especially in non-European time zones)!

Boring
    Noram: That's very helpful, thanks.

Bedders: Thank you, Anonymous Member, for your well-reasoned and constructive feedback! Rest assured that we will take it on board and use it to improve what we offer to UFP members.

Regular events are hosted by its' event officers and XO and seem to be well attended. ^,^
    Noram: They've definitely been doing a great job getting the word out

Bedders: Thanks for your kind words! It's not always easy to ensure events are hosted regularly, but it's worth it when people attend and enjoy themselves Thumbs up

Not in fleet or seen enough to have a say.
    Unfortunately, I have not much interaction with this division. Maybe in case EVE gets a revival.
    Noram: We don't bite, I promise! I finally managed to get Bedders housetrained too!

Bedders:
    l1S8z02

Noram
    "There's a point where we needed to stop and we have clearly passed it. But let's keep going and see what happens..."