SFO MAR Community Survey Results

Started By:
Mack, Fri 23 Mar, 2018 8:45 PM
Views:
Replies:
  1. Quartermaster

• Commendation
      Commendation (150 Points)

Awarded during the UFP Award Ceremony to those who go above and beyond for the community

Unlocked Sat 22 Dec, 2018 10:28 PM

0.24% have received this achievement

• Pillar of the Community
      Very Rare (100 Points)

Be a registered user for 10 years

Unlocked Thu 27 Apr, 2023 1:06 AM

34.48% have received this achievement

• Highly Decorated
      Very Rare (100 Points)

Receive every medal the UFP has to offer

Unlocked Fri 03 Jul, 2020 6:26 PM

0.18% have received this achievement

• At the Helm
      Rare (50 Points)

Be Head of Starfleet Operations

Unlocked Sun 14 Jan, 2018 6:00 PM

0.07% have received this achievement

• Dedicated
      Rare (50 Points)

Volunteer for 1+ year

Unlocked Fri 05 Oct, 2018 12:12 AM

0.54% have received this achievement

• The Fool
      Rare (50 Points)

Got pranked on April 1st

Unlocked Thu 01 Apr, 2021 11:35 AM

0.46% have received this achievement

ACHV. Points
    • Users who disliked
    • None
    • Users who liked
    • Noram
    • Silynn
    Reply With QuoteQuote
     –  Last edited by Bridger; Fri 22 Jun, 2018 4:41 PM.
    SFO 240
    o8FUttE

Greetings UFP,

Starfleet Operations Command has looked over the feedback provided to us by the latest survey.

Starfleet Operations has maintained a stable position, at 99% the same as December. I'm grateful for this result and approval and I'm sure the STO Staff team will be glad to see their work definitely gain recognition.

The events has however seen a 1% drop, and to be honest, that's a generous drop rate. It's no secret that STO events have taken a hit despite STO's popularity. Some instances of these have been brought to my notice and I want to confirm that looking into this issue will be my next objective. I invite all sorts of feedback, suggestions and ideas towards this, please feel free to contact me via PM.

The Colony seems to be progressing nicely and I'd like to thank all of the people who have contributed towards the resource contributions, especially provisions. Please keep this up - we are at our last stretch for the main fleet reaching T5. The new XPAC - Victory is Life, definitely is something exciting and we're looking forward to.

Finally, I hope to meet many of our members at the Pre-UFPAC Fleet Event and the UFPAC itself!

Regards,
    CAPTAIN MACK
    SFO COMMANDING OFFICER

separator
    SFO SURVEY RESULTS

MARCH APPROVAL: 99% (0)
    DEC APPROVAL: 99%

MARCH EVENT APPROVAL: 97% (-1)
    DEC EVENT APPROVAL: 98%

wbf7ldN

Yeah.
    Bridger : Good

Mack :

giphy

Still going well. Not as heavily participated, especially after the Anniversary events, but that is just the nature of STO. The staff take good care of the members who do join and play. Again, I may say this every month, but it is true and needs to be said. It's a tough job keeping an older game going, but the staff here seem to do it. Kudos to you all.
    Bridger : Thanks, we hope that the situation will change with X4.

Mack : Thank you for the compliment - the STO Staff team indeed are very efficient and passionate about this game and its community. I understand that it's an old game, but make no mistake, it's a great old game.

It has great content in it, and compared to the old days, it's got better content and gearing options for the ground content as well now. I encourage you and everyone else who may pass this as an old game to re-visit this game and re-download it, if you haven't already!

You'll be amazed with the new systems and how this game is actually thriving, not just surviving.

There was some leadership change and it was noticed for better.
    Bridger : Mack is doing a fantastic job as Tain did back than.

Mack : Thank you, however I'm just continuing what Tain had set in motion. And I don't intend on slowing down either.

SFO has made some good changes!
    Bridger : Thanks

Mack : Thanks, I'm glad you like them!

Have no interaction with them so can't give any meaningful feedback. Maybe there should be a 'N/A' option in the ratings?
    Bridger : Noted

Mack : Well, alternatively you can talk to us and that way have an interaction.

It's totally awesome!
    Bridger : That is the spirit!

Mack :

tenor?itemid=5676056

Mack seems to be doing a good job - Massive lack of STO Events & STO Staff in general, what are your plans to improve this?
    Bridger : It is a trend we see since Delta Rising that is unfortunately and the number of people showing has dropped that it becomes no longer time and cost effective to run events. However something big is on the way and I hope it will be successful.

Mack : Thank you, I have to acknowledge the entirety of STO Staff team for being deligent with what they do and the passion we all share here.

I believe the STO Staff issue has been fixed. Our new recruits : Sythe, Vox, Rybrarian & Paul Edwards are doing great!

The events side of thing are something that will be brought into my focus within the immediate near future with help of something which is in the plans, as Bridger had mentioned. So it's all on the drawing boards, although I will share some thoughts - the main criteria is lack of participation in STO Events. Our STO Community is thriving but for some weird reason people just don't want to participate in grouping/events - it started by event officers showing up to no audience, and that's what eventually killed it.

But hopefully we will be able to turn this around.

It's useless
    Bridger : Speaking about useless things, how are you?

Mack : It's always good to meet new people, especially when they introduce themselves. I do understand how it must be difficult for you, exhausting your entire vocabulary with two words.

I do not have anything to do with SFO. ^,^
    Bridger : You should give it a try we have cookies.

Mack : Maybe you should! New XPAC featuring Deep Space 9 is coming out soon!

Not in fleet or seen enough to have a say.
    Bridger : Give it a try, we don't bite at least most of us.

Mack : You're welcome to become a part of our fleet : https://ufplanets.com/invites.php
    Mack Medals