Unlocked Sat 29 Sep, 2018 1:28 PM

1.91% have received this achievement

ACHV. Points
    • Users who disliked
    • None
    • Users who liked
    • None
    Reply With QuoteQuote
     –  Last edited by Asteropax; Sat 23 Oct, 2021 10:42 PM.
    Hi guys! I'm back from my trip to Los Angeles, California. I've been spending the last few days resting up from the vacation. Even though it is great to go out and see new places it always takes a little while to get back in the groove of the daily routine.

It was a lot of fun and I went with my Dad to several locations in L.A. during the 6 day trip. I'll give you an overview of everything we hit along with some of the major highlights. We checked out Santa Monica, Venice Beach, and Malibu beaches on our first day, spending most of it between Santa Monica and Venice Beach on rental bikes. On our second day, we saw the Griffith Observatory, went on a tour bus of Beverly Hills, and checked out the Walk of Fame. We toured Universal Studios on the third day, and we had a blast with the Hairy Potter 4D ride, the Transformers 3D ride, and I managed to get in a few skydiving lessons at an indoor skydiving facility. Day 4 was a stop at Disneyland in Anaheim, California where we spent most of the day taking in most of the scenery since the lines for rides were enormous. We went whale watching and then went to a Dodgers game against the Rockies on our last full day there before leaving during the late morning and coming back home in the late evening.

I think it was Scarlett who mentioned that I never went on the trip if I didn't take pictures so here are some from the trip!

Name:  IMG_2757.JPG
Views: 203
Size:  98.6 KB
    Santa Monica Beach Walkway Entrance.

Name:  Star Trek Collage.png
Views: 240
Size:  1.03 MB
    Here's everyone I managed to find in the area we checked out on the Walk of Fame. My first attempt at a photo collage so I hope everything looks alright.

Name:  IMG_2874.JPG
Views: 222
Size:  105.4 KB
    Diagon Alley from Hairy Potter at Universal Studios.

Name:  IMG_3074.JPG
Views: 212
Size:  73.7 KB
    Found a Blue Whale on that whale watching trip! Something to think about with whales: Our boat was 65ft long and weighed 37 tons. A Blue Whale can be more than 100ft long and weigh more than 75 tons.

Name:  Location Comparisons.png
Views: 226
Size:  647.7 KB
    These two pictures I took from the plane really stood out to me. I know there are a lot of pros being out in California but I love the forests and crazy weather back home in Ohio. I live in a suburb of Cleveland and it has 1/5 of its land designated as parkland within what we call the "Emerald Necklace."