communications relay login

[Discussion] - Chapter 2 Thread

Started By:
Asteropax, Sat 04 Aug, 2018 2:39 AM
Views:
Replies:
    • Petty Officer 3rd Class
      Common (10 Points)

Receive the rank of Petty Officer 3rd Class.

Unlocked Sun 12 Aug, 2018 3:53 PM

• Crewman
      Common (10 Points)

Receive the rank of Crewman.

Unlocked Sun 12 Aug, 2018 3:53 PM

• Affectionate
      Common (10 Points)

Give positive reputation ten times to other users.

Unlocked 2 Weeks Ago

• Got Orientated
      Common (10 Points)

Sit and pass the Orientation Assessment.

Unlocked Mon 13 Aug, 2018 1:02 AM

• Becoming a Redshirt
      Common (10 Points)

Earn your first respect points.

Unlocked Mon 13 Aug, 2018 11:01 PM

• Reliable Officer
      Common (10 Points)

Sign roll call.

Unlocked 2 Weeks Ago

ACHV. Points
    • Users who disliked
    • None
    • Users who liked
    • Allan Hood
    Reply With QuoteQuote
    haha I did the same research and get where you're coming from. It's more like a fortress, not underground. It's supposed to be based on this architectural design, https://www.google.com/search?biw=91...gPmtKPEYHvCCM:

I'd like to see Anthwara be there. The actor was 68 at the time. Being 11 years later, he'd be 79, highly possible.

http://memory-alpha.wikia.com/wiki/D...il_members_001
    I wouldn't mind seeing the three tribal council members with Wakasa, too, all appear to be young enough.

I wonder if they left Earth after the founding of the United Federation of Planets in 2161.
    A fortress works! It'll be nice from a roleplay standpoint as well. I agree, we should se Anthwara and the same tribal council, with the exception of the guy who turned out to be a Traveler.

Yeah, it makes sense for there to be an expansion about that time. Humans had perfected interstellar travel, learned enough about the local part of their universe to tell most of the dangers, and fought a war with an enemy that ended in a treaty. With the establishment of a Federation, people felt more protected, and probably started to venture out, because they knew they could call for more support. The Memory Alpha article states that it could have been the SS Hatteras.
  1. Ares Executive Officer

• Poster Child
      Uncommon (25 Points)

Reach 500 posts on the forums.

Unlocked Sun 04 Feb, 2018 3:02 AM

• Dean’s List
      Uncommon (25 Points)

Pass all three Academy exams.

Unlocked Sat 16 Jan, 2016 7:01 AM

• Well Respected
      Uncommon (25 Points)

Reach reputation tier 6.

Unlocked Fri 29 Jun, 2018 8:01 AM

• Tour of Duty
      Uncommon (25 Points)

RSVP to ten events via the Events System.

Unlocked Sun 31 Jul, 2016 4:12 AM

• Paragon of Duty
      Uncommon (25 Points)

Sign three roll calls in a row.

Unlocked Sat 03 Sep, 2016 4:03 AM

• Affectionate
      Common (10 Points)

Give positive reputation ten times to other users.

Unlocked Tue 25 Jul, 2017 6:03 AM

ACHV. Points
    • Users who disliked
    • None
    • Users who liked
    • None
    Reply With QuoteQuote
    A fortress works! It'll be nice from a roleplay standpoint as well. I agree, we should se Anthwara and the same tribal council, with the exception of the guy who turned out to be a Traveler.

Yeah, it makes sense for there to be an expansion about that time. Humans had perfected interstellar travel, learned enough about the local part of their universe to tell most of the dangers, and fought a war with an enemy that ended in a treaty. With the establishment of a Federation, people felt more protected, and probably started to venture out, because they knew they could call for more support. The Memory Alpha article states that it could have been the SS Hatteras.
    Why would the mission be "Deep Space Exploration" and not "Colonization?" They first had to find a planet to colonize? What's up with the Ficus sector? I'm trying to figure out where that'd be in relation to Dorvan sector. I'm thinking it's in the neighborhood of the Epsilon IX sector and Pacifica, based on episodes it's sandwiched between. Sector 63 was where Pacifica was located, 250 ly from Earth, according to "Conspiracy," way south of our current position, on the border of Federation space, according to Star Trek Star Charts: The Complete Atlas of Star Trek. That's the closest I can figure, but, it could be anywhere.

It's crazy to think that the SS Mariposa was launched from Earth in 2123! That's so early!
    AllanHood Medals