[Announcement] - SFO SEP Community Survey Results

Started By:
Mack, Fri 21 Sep, 2018 9:29 AM
Views:
Replies:
  1. Quartermaster

• Commendation
      Commendation (150 Points)

Awarded during the UFP Award Ceremony to those who go above and beyond for the community

Unlocked Sat 22 Dec, 2018 10:28 PM

0.24% have received this achievement

• Highly Decorated
      Very Rare (100 Points)

Receive every medal the UFP has to offer

Unlocked Fri 03 Jul, 2020 6:26 PM

0.18% have received this achievement

• Pillar of the Community
      Very Rare (100 Points)

Be a registered user for 10 years

Unlocked Thu 27 Apr, 2023 1:06 AM

34.47% have received this achievement

• At the Helm
      Rare (50 Points)

Be Head of Starfleet Operations

Unlocked Sun 14 Jan, 2018 6:00 PM

0.07% have received this achievement

• Dedicated
      Rare (50 Points)

Volunteer for 1+ year

Unlocked Fri 05 Oct, 2018 12:12 AM

0.54% have received this achievement

• The Fool
      Rare (50 Points)

Got pranked on April 1st

Unlocked Thu 01 Apr, 2021 11:35 AM

0.46% have received this achievement

ACHV. Points
    • Users who disliked
    • None
    • Users who liked
    • Taku
     –  Last edited by Mack; Fri 28 Jun, 2019 7:50 AM.
    SFO 240
    o8FUttE

Greetings UFP,

Starfleet Operations Command has looked over the feedback provided to us by the latest survey.

Starfleet Operations has maintained a stable position, at 98%, a 1% drop as of June. There's not much to comment on this matter as interest and online activity within STO in general has flactuated post the launch of Victory is Life. The result is great all things considered, however I've observed alot of in-game activity as of recently since end of August so hopefully we see ourselves back to 99% next time around, hopefully with Age of Discovery and the T6 Reputation.

The events have seen a 1% drop, and to be honest, it hasn't dwindled down further. All I can comment on it is, it's a pickle. For reasons we're looking into, events are the most popular form of activity in the UFP STO membership anymore as compared to back in the day. The turn-up rate is low and that genuinely discourages anyone setting their time apart to host these. If you haven't noticed already, Bridger has posted a topic regarding the same, so I'd appreciate you taking the time to express yourselves on the same. We would like to understand where we can assist and with what, especially in terms of gaming in STO within UFPlanets. This is a matter which will require both the Staff and the Community to work together and can't be a one-sided effort.

An update on the Federation Fleet Colony; we're a T5 "Renewable Energy" (Science) colony now and we will soon be hitting T5 on Infrstructure (Engineering) followed by Morale (Tactical). A shoutout to everyone on the leaderboards who are making it possible and assisting SFO in this endeavour. The amount of resources and time this is taking is indeed alot but we're almost at the finish line.

Finally, the STO Staff team can sure use more help and more staff members! I've posted vacancies for the roles of Quartermaster and Away Team Leader. If you have any questions or doubts regarding the application or nature of the roles please do not hesitate and send me a PM. On the same note, I will resume review of current STO Staff members once the UFPAC is concluded.

Regards,
    COMMODORE MACK
    SFO COMMANDING OFFICER

separator

SFO SURVEY RESULTS

SEP APPROVAL: 98% (-1%)
    JUNE APPROVAL: 99%

SEP EVENT APPROVAL: 97% (-1%)
    JUNE EVENT APPROVAL: 98%

wbf7ldN

It is operating, ha, get it!
    Bridger: ROFL

Mack:
    giphy

The best team around!
    Bridger: Thanks in the name of my amazing Team

Mack: Thank you very much!

I have absolutely no problems with how things are run thus far, regardless of the field. You have provided me with all the information and assistance that I could possibly ask for. I am not yet experienced enough in the community to make any a thorough asssessment, however.
    Bridger: Glad to hear it.

Mack: Actually the new member input is very much valuable. At any point of time they shouldn't feel the need to be "experienced" in order to be part of the community. I mean, our prime directive is to have fun at the end of the day!

Have not been able to play enough to get a feel for it.
    Bridger: I am sure you will like us and what we do.

Mack: Hopefully you do get on the weekends and make some time!

Still active and lively. Kudos to the staff for their time and energy. Only way to get the "Strongly Approve" is more having more Excelsior decorations at the starbase's crew areas and bathrooms. Floor to ceiling wallpaper for good measure.
    Bridger: I know who you are and why Excelsior when we have the Ambassador now Wink

Mack: I know who someone who would be very happy with the above.

giphy

Viva la Starfleet!
    Bridger: Qapla'

Mack:
    giphy

Is it being run? Invites appear to be processed, but there don't seem to be many events at all any more.
    Bridger: Events are indeed a problem we are hard working on but if we have no-one who wants to host events and if we host events and only a small number of people show up we have a problem justifying that someone is giving up his or her free time to host an event.

Mack: I encourage you to explain it from your prespective in detail in THIS thread. Especially about availability.

I just joined and have no experience in how things function here.
    Bridger: I am sure you will like it here.

Mack: Welcome to the UFPlanets Community!
    Mack Medals