DEC APPROVAL: 99%

Strongly Approve: 23%
    Approve: 22%
    Neutral: 54%
    Disapprove: 0.5%
    Strongly Disapprove: 0.5%

DIVISION REVIEW:
    NOT REQUIRED

Most of the events in Holodeck are good, except Stellaris, that one sucks, something about the host.
    Noram: I see what you did there.

Bedders: Yep, agreed - Stellaris needs a new host, the current one is rubbish - we even (occasionally) start on time! Any volunteers? Smile

Arlu3n: Yeah, that Benders is not a great host. I do agree 🌚

Seapanda: I just dislike that one creature that ended up becoming a God-Emperor.

I'm not overly familiar with their operations
    Noram: Holodeck is our Non-Trek gaming division. so we're responsible for any games that are...well, non-Trek. So things like SWTOR, Anthem, and Stellaris, just to name a few.

Bedders: You'd be more than welcome at any events that you can attend, and feel free to ask any one of our friendly staff members any questiosn you have!

Seapanda: Like the lads above me said, we run events of all kinds, to keep this place lit and spicy (2 brain cells died for this comment).

Like ST, good movement in the forum means things to do for the members Smile
    Noram: Yeah, I think that's something that's true in the STO divisions as well. We don't always have a super-strong forum presence, but there are always people in game, on TS, or even on Discord.

Bedders: We can be found more often on the Events page than in our own forums Smile

Arlu3n: 👍

Seapanda: Honestly, I try to be as present on the forums as I can. I just don't understand most of the "hot" topics that are being discussed, so I can't really take that much part in it. Events on the other side, I'll host any of my 200+ games Smile

Lots of great events, as usual. I like that there's a good mix of games and that you guys are rotating a few through the roster to make sure they don't get stale whilst also offering some long term campaigns through things like Stellaris. Well done HoloTeam!
    Noram: Glad you approve. Holodeck always has it's up and downs, but our current team is really great and we've got a lot of positive momentum. Bedders and the Event Officers deserve all the credit!

Bedders: Thank you! Our staff is fantastic and diverse, and we try to have a mix of one-off events combined with longer-running ones that people can get invested in. It's always nice to see how everyone develops their empires in something like Stellaris over a couple of months, but also nice to just get together for a bit of light zombie shooting or PVP once in a while.

Arlu3n: ❤️

Seapanda: Eeeyyy! Glad to hear you enjoy diversity! At the moment, at least from my side, I try to host more short term games that people can randomly join and leave. Sometimes with long running campaigns such as Stellaris, it can be tricky to keep people, and even trickier to get new people during it. But we try anyways Smile

Bedders is doing a great job along with his Staff team. Good job to all involved!
    Noram: Agreed! Bedders does great work, I don't know where we'd be without him!

Bedders: It really is a team effort in Holodeck. Every staff member is encouraged to host events in any game(s) that they enjoy playing, because chances are someone else amongst the UFP members will also enjoy it.

Arlu3n: Thank you! And I also agree, Bedders is doing an amazing job Smile

Seapanda: I would not be here if it wasn't for Bedders. I am more than grateful to him and his guidance.

Good variety and activity.
    Bedders: Thanks! The Holodeck staff do an amazing job keeping the Events roster filled with all kinds of events, and it's great to see so many members in attendance too (but more are always welcome)!

Seapanda: We need more variety! More activity! More!!!

There seem to be many events!
    Noram: Glad you're finding something you like! We're trying to pick up the number of events.

Bedders: There are! See my above comments.

Seapanda: WE NEED MORE EVENTS!!! AAAAHHH!!

Noram
    "There's a point where we needed to stop and we have clearly passed it. But let's keep going and see what happens..."
    • Dedicated
      Rare (50 Points)

Volunteer for 1+ year

Unlocked Fri 03 Apr, 2020 6:00 PM

0.54% have received this achievement

• Paragon of Duty
      Uncommon (25 Points)

Sign three roll calls in a row

Unlocked Sat 01 Sep, 2018 12:01 AM

9.77% have received this achievement

• Eternal Servitude!
      Uncommon (25 Points)

Be a registered user for five years

Unlocked Fri 29 Jul, 2022 11:06 AM

74.95% have received this achievement

• Dean’s List
      Uncommon (25 Points)

Pass all three Academy exams

Unlocked Sat 29 Jul, 2017 11:05 PM

3.99% have received this achievement

• Two Factored
      Uncommon (25 Points)

Enabled Two Factor Authentication

Unlocked Wed 12 Jan, 2022 9:03 PM

0.60% have received this achievement

• Lieutenant
      Common (10 Points)

Receive a promotion to the rank of Lieutenant

Unlocked Wed 05 Feb, 2020 10:04 PM

1.19% have received this achievement

ACHV. Points
    Pronouns
    He/Him
    • Users who disliked
    • None
    • Users who liked
    • Arlu3n
    Reply With QuoteQuote
    Great to see the transparency and positive outlook for Holodeck! I'm glad to be a part of it! Smile
    Alandrel
    Alandrel Medals
    vir prudens non contra ventum mingit