Unlocked Thu 02 May, 2019 6:01 PM

3.98% have received this achievement

ACHV. Points
    • Users who disliked
    • None
    • Users who liked
    • Asteropax
    Reply With QuoteQuote
     –  Last edited by MrStickyStick; Sun 05 May, 2019 4:57 PM.
    NI-1101
    Deck 9 - Crew quarters

=^=Lt. Sashul is requested urgently in the captains ready room=^=
    ~"I wonder what the captain could possibly have in store for me this time"~

Deck 1 - Captains ready room

"Ah, Lt. Sashul, good to see you" said the captain while he quickly changed what he was seeing on his view screen

"What is the reason that you have called for me, do you have another assignment for me?" she looked intrigued at the man who drafted her into starfleet intelligence

"Computer, bring up the file on the USS Ares" he said as he was slowly getting up from his chair

*"USS Ares, Sovereign class starcruiser, refitted for exploration and humanitarian aid in the beta quadrant. Showing blueprints now"*

"What does a starfleet vessel refitted for exploration and aid have to do with intelligence gathering sir? After all the dominion war has crippled the main powers of that quadrant, i don't see how they pose a threat to us" All the while she was thinking what that man could possibly have in store for her

"Well, you don't think we would let a vessel of the size of the Ares go unchecked in a war crippled quadrant now would you?" He looked slightly surprised at his protege

~"After her missions to Nimbus III and Vega colony you would think she would not be so naive anymore"~ thaught Drake

"Well no sir, but"

"no buts, Lt." said Drake interrupting her "She is one of the best vessels starfleet has at it's disposal and we cannot let it go unchecked" he said while he frowned his eyebrows and being visibly worried

"any more questions Lt.?" he said lifting his eyes from the padd he was reading

"No sir" she said standing at attention and trying her best to look composed

"Good, you will go to Deep Space 9 and join the Ares as helm, i want you to keep an eye on that vessel and report to me everything that happens, you are dismissed" he turned around to go back to sit in his chair.

"Yes sir" she turned around to leave the captain's ready room

"Oh Lt, you might need this" he tossed her a data pad containing all the information she needed.