[Announcement] - STO SEP '19 Community Survey

Started By:
Mack, Mon 30 Sep, 2019 3:06 PM
Views:
Replies:
  1. Quartermaster

• Commendation
      Commendation (150 Points)

Awarded during the UFP Award Ceremony to those who go above and beyond for the community

Unlocked Sat 22 Dec, 2018 10:28 PM

0.22% have received this achievement

• Highly Decorated
      Very Rare (100 Points)

Receive every medal the UFP has to offer

Unlocked Fri 03 Jul, 2020 6:26 PM

0.18% have received this achievement

• Pillar of the Community
      Very Rare (100 Points)

Be a registered user for 10 years

Unlocked Thu 27 Apr, 2023 1:06 AM

34.22% have received this achievement

• At the Helm
      Rare (50 Points)

Be Head of Starfleet Operations

Unlocked Sun 14 Jan, 2018 6:00 PM

0.07% have received this achievement

• Dedicated
      Rare (50 Points)

Volunteer for 1+ year

Unlocked Fri 05 Oct, 2018 12:12 AM

0.54% have received this achievement

• The Fool
      Rare (50 Points)

Got pranked on April 1st

Unlocked Thu 01 Apr, 2021 11:35 AM

0.32% have received this achievement

ACHV. Points
    • Users who disliked
    • None
    • Users who liked
    • Miles
    Reply With QuoteQuote
     –  Last edited by Bridger; Sun 19 Jan, 2020 11:07 AM.
    STO 240
    ufp stocomms new

Greetings UFPlanets Community!

Hope everyone had an amazing summer, because I know I did!

I'd like to congratulate all our winners from the Anomaly August Giveaway and thank everyone for their participation! Moving forward we would like to do more giveaways but perhaps something which allows us to be more interactive, my inbox are always open for unique and new suggestions!

Coming out from the summer, we see a new season on Star Trek, Star Trek Awakening and FNS has done a great job of covering it. Unless you've been away or living under a rock, you must have already experienced this update! If not, Federation News Service has done a great job covering all about it and you can read it HERE

To boost our presence on Saturday Special Forces run, Solace has taken this volunteering role to help Special Forces run smoothly. He will be working closely with STO Command on this. So I'd like to request everyone to mark Saturday officially for our joint event runs and watch out for Solace's event pages on the same!

Lastly, I'd like to announce that STO Staff will be once again audited soon after this post. It's something that we traditionally end up doing immediately after every UFPAC, to ensure our staff is motivated and available to help in the community. At times, this also means staff step down, which opens up opportunity for new faces to join our staff team!

So if you're interested in joining the STO Staff team, read up on its responsibilities HERE before you PM me or anyone from the STO Command expressing your interest!

On behalf of STO Command,
    VICE ADMIRAL MACK
    SFO COMMANDING OFFICER

separatork

STO SURVEY RESULTS

HoK and SFO surveys were merged! So there's only one of these moving forward, and will be posted in the main forum, as opposed to individual SFO & HoK sub-forums!

SEP APPROVAL: 100% (0%)

Strongly Approve: 28%
    Approve: 23%
    Neutral: 49%
    Disapprove: 00%
    Strongly Disapprove: 0%

SEP EVENT APPROVAL: 100% (2%)
    JUNE EVENT APPROVAL: 98%

Strongly Approve: 23%
    Approve: 20%
    Neutral: 57%
    Disapprove: 0%
    Strongly Disapprove: 0%

separator

Whoever came up with Anomaly August did a good job, and they should be proud of this, it was a great idea. More STO related stuff going on in the community would be great!
    Mack: I'm personally glad to hear this. In all honestly, I wasn't sure what sort of response it would get. The goal is to have more events on the long haul, but something with a tad more interaction, rather than just a fictional story line!

Bridger: We will for sure do our best to get more things like this going, December UFPAC will have some nice prizes so stay tuned.

Novalance: Yes it was a good competition and I hope we do see more of these.

They are the best!
    Mack: Thanks very much, you're breath taking too!
    200w.webp?cid=790b7611ec5043f2e188b96a28662908e56fffc7bf463989&rid=200w.webp

Bridger: We have a great Team, and we all work together to give you the best experience possible.

Novalance: Might I hazard a guess and say that this feedback is not biased in any way? although it is still true!

Fully stocked fleet and constantly active.
    Mack: It's been a long road, getting from there to here.

Bridger: Indeed it was a long road but a very worthwhile one.

Novalance: Our time is finally near. (KDF colony is on its way!)

Could they be better? Of course.... because EVERYONE can ALWAYS be better. Are they good? Very good!
    Mack: Pretty much the guiding philosophy up here in STO Command! If it can be improved, we do have a look at it, else keep current operations at peak performance! The staff team deserve full credit here in all honesty!

Bridger: Perfection is the goal and Resistance is Futile.

Novalance: Better is better after all KlingonD7

Very happy with the speed and helpfulness of moving my characters into the fleet.
    Mack: I'm very happy because you're very happy!

Bridger: We do our best, but with such a great and dedicated team we can do everything.

Novalance: The Support staff are very astute and will get invite requests sorted promptly, I am quite proud of them.

The division is run great, Mack and Bridger are doing a great job on that front.
    Mack: Bridger, Nova, STO Staff and myself do our best! This is great to know, thank you for the feedback and I hope you continue having a great time here!

Bridger: I am glad to hear that, we do what we can.

Novalance: And me! and me! don't forget poor little me!! also NEVER forget all the CL4's who help keep the Division together
    Mack Medals