3.99% have received this achievement

ACHV. Points
    • Users who disliked
    • None
    • Users who liked
    • Michael
    • Miles
    Reply With QuoteQuote
     –  Last edited by Enlistednut09; Sun 26 Jan, 2020 5:35 PM.
    SFA 240

EX ASTRIS, SCIENTIA
    FROM THE STARS, KNOWLEDGE

Greetings UFP,

Below are the Community Survey Results for Starfleet Academy for December 2019. Things have been going well over the past few months, it’s been a bit quiet due to the holiday and personnel being on travel. I hope you are all ready to start a new decade.

I would also like to ensure that everyone knows about the upcoming tour the Holdings Event on 31 January. Please signup on the Event page HERE.

As always, I want to thank everyone for providing your feedback. The SFA doors are always open, so if you have any additional feedback, suggestions or complaints, feel free to drop myself or Michael a PM or by using the forum feedback form.

Special thanks to the SFA team for all your hard work and effort throughout the last quarter!

SFA SURVEY RESULTS

DECEMBER 2019 APPROVAL: 100%(+1%)
    SEPTEMBER 2019 APPROVAL: 99%

DEPARTMENT REVIEW:
    NOT REQUIRED

Strongly Approve: 26%
    Approve: 17%
    Neutral: 57%
    Disapprove: 0%
    Strongly Disapprove: 0%

Have had no interactions with the academy at all, so cannot comment. Uh.....Cookies?
    Enlistednut09: I'm sure that you've bumped into one or two of us from time to time but we also LOVE cookies!

Michael: Not even when you first applied Shocked Wink. We mostly welcome new community members and happily offer any and all assistance desired in navigating the vastness of the UFP.

Very nice to see Michael doing interesting and unique events
    Enlistednut09: Michael has run some very good events, hopefully in the future depending on time zone even more UFP members can experience these.

Michael: Well the tour of the holdings was initiated by one of the great former Academy XOs Saelanna and I'm happy to keep up with it as time allows. Smile

I look forward to seeing how these institutions are run!
    Enlistednut09: Each member brings their unique brand of leadership to all UFP branches which I believe contributes to a healthy mix of ideas from across the world.

Michael: If you have any specific questions for the Academy, please reach out to Enlistednut09 or myself

A more laid back approch from the top would be good, we are all here to havene fun afterall
    Enlistednut09: I completely agree, however we must all remember that if you are going to volunteer to fill a role even in a casual game that you are expected to complete that roll. It isn't fair for others to have to take up the slack on a repeating basis. Of course real life commitments do come first, however if volunteers are going to be away for an extended time I personally believe that they should be requesting a Leave of Absence.

Michael: Enlistednut's response would mirror my own. We enjoy our roles within the UFP and endeavor to have a fun and relaxed environment within the Academy. We just want to ensure those that are requesting to take on responsibilities within the Academy are completing them in a timely manner. Cool

These folks sho' nuff know what they're doin'!
    Enlistednut09: We do try to ensure that everyone is taken care of.

Michael: Awww shucks, thank you! Thumbs up

Everything Is AWESOME!!!
    Enlistednut09: I concur, everything "is" AWESOME!

Michael: Borg

Keep up the good work!
    Enlistednut09: Thank you for the wishes!

Michael: Cheers! Live Long and Prosper

Again, not certain how these divisions/areas actually differ from one another...
    Enlistednut09: The Academy is the outward face of the UFP, responsible for processing all new and returning members into our ranks.

Michael: Departments handle various aspects of the community and divisions are game/game area specific. In addition to what Enlistednut stated, we also help external recruitment on behalf of the community within the supported games per division requests.

Always have quick feedback to any of my questions.
    Enlistednut09: We try to respond as quickly as possible to any questions you may have.

Michael: Glad to hear it!

Michael is an interesting decision and we shall have to see how he fairs as XO of the Academy. Staff seem ok.
    Enlistednut09: Michael has been a welcome addition to the Academy, we look forward to what the future holds.

Michael: I happily took on this role after FEO confirmation on August 31st 2019 Wink. If you have any questions or concerns I'd welcome a PM from you.

I don't have any interactions since I rejoined but the interactions I did have were all very good.
    Enlistednut09: I'm glad to hear that your previous interactions that you had were positive, if there is anything you need please let us know.

Michael: Thank you! We do continue to be at your disposal at any time Big Grin

Love the monthly newsletter. Great idea and implementation.
    Enlistednut09: This idea was proposed and implemented by our previous XO Saelanna and I think it has been a welcome and helpful addition to the Academy.

Michael: I'm glad to continue on from Saelanna's dedicated efforts.

Great idea and implemented well.
    Enlistednut09: Thank you, we aim to please!

Michael: We appreciate you!

attachment.php?attachmentid=11890
    Enlistednut09: Greetings Space Cat!

Michael: Soft kitty, warm kitty, little ball of furr...
    Enlistednut09
    Enlistednut09 Medals