Unlocked Sun 15 Sep, 2019 9:00 PM

0.43% have received this achievement

ACHV. Points
    • Users who disliked
    • None
    • Users who liked
    • Silek
    • Th3TrueLuke
     –  Last edited by Michael; Mon 13 Apr, 2020 1:07 AM.
    SITH CORRUPTION BUILD 6.1

This is what I got going on for my healers. Anything I missed can be found where I originally discovered this build and grabbed my own pictures and tweaked some things that work good for me.

corruption1

Armor: Revitalized Mystic set (6),
    Bonuses for set: (2 piece grants) +2% Mastery, (4 piece grants) Reduces the cooldown of Innervate by 1.5 seconds (Innervate is the main heal so that is HUGE), (6 piece grants) Healing a target with another ability while Resurgence is active on them has a chance to cause an extra Resurgence tick for half. Refreshing Resurgence on a target refunds some force.

This armor set can be obtained on the fleet in the supplies section talking to Lord Tuzal, this full set will cost 21,000 Tech fragments and 7mil credits

Tactical: One for All
    Stats: Revivification heals more for each ally it affects. (This is one of your 2 group heals and that is pretty powerful when the DPS and tanks are sticking close to each other)

(All [augmented] slots below, are filled with Advanced Critical Augment 74)

Ear: [War-Forged Adept Relay MK-6 [Augmented]]

Impants: [War-Forged Adept Package MK-6 [Augmented]] x2

Relics:
    [Sha'tek Relic of Ephemeral Mending Mk-19 [Augmented] x2
    Stats: Healing an ally has a 50% chance to restore an additional 13399 health over 3 seconds. This effect can only occur once every 20 seconds.

Don't forget an augment for your main and offhand weapon/shield (not listed as they are not part of any sets, so pick something that looks pretty lol) + a rating 136 (+41 critical) color crystal in each (even in blasters).

Stims: [Prototype Battle Versatile Stim
    Adrenal: [Advanced Kyrprax Critical Adrenal]

Rotation abilities (put a red number for ease of reference, not the actual order to use them in for all numbers first 2 are Republic icons and bottom is actually the Empire icons, took the wrong factions screenshot and didn't want to re-number them, but the ability location is the same for both factions):
    numTray 1

On your main tank or tank you've been assigned to focus on;
    • I open with #1, Static Barrier.
    • Followed by #2, Roaming Mend (also really good to put this on someone with the lowest health)
    • Next #3, Resurgence
    • #4, Innervate (main channeled, powerful heal, can use while moving!)
    • #5, Consuming Darkness (only if needed, restores force power also only after you crit using Innervate so it restores your force w/out a debuff)
    • #6, Potency(?) (makes your next couple of heals extra healy)
    • Start over with #1.
    • #7+ are used when needed, #7 group AOE heal (best used if Tanks/DPS peeps are staying in the same area and not moving around a lot)
    • #8, self-heal (can only be used on your character, which is great so you don't have to de-select the player you're healing to use it)
    • #9, Whirlwind (Crowd Control (CC) - useless against most champions, but when your up against multiple golds, it can help to immobilize one)
    • #10, interrupt (useless against most champions, helpful anywhere's else on enemies activating an ability)
    • #11, group buff (buffs up a few stats to everyone in your group (and yes even the entire ops group as long as they're within 30-40 meters))
    • #12, combat revive (can only be used once every 5 mins, so make sure that player is worth reviving! lol)
    • #13, last ditch effort (can sometimes help break a CC ability on you and stops all ability effects on you for 20 seconds, but you also can't do anything else for those 20 seconds, I rarely use it, but if you need to stay alive for a few extra seconds, it might help)

There's others I didn't go into as this was mainly for your healing rotation with some other goodies you may need to keep yourself or teammates alive. #1-#5 match the bottom part of the picture, the top 2, you can look up their pub names if you need them, but pictures are usually more helpful Cool. Happy healing! Live Long and Prosper