Disapprove: 0%
    Strongly Disapprove: 0%

DIVISION REVIEW:
    NOT REQUIRED

It good.
    Bedders: You good too.

Seapanda: Good.

Heyallo: Boop.

It would be nice if we could see a list of games and/or platforms that the UFP currently has a presence in. I feel that the Holodeck is a great idea and what could help is expanding into more games and getting the word out about us in other communities.
    Bedders: 'Official' support within the UFP is limited to only a few games because that is all we can focus on at once, but in reality we change the games we are playing very regularly. If you want to help us get set up in a game then the easiest thing to do is to create an event or two for that event, then you can see what interest there is from other members. Feel free to contact any of our friendly Holodeck staff for help or to discuss ideas too!

Seapanda: At the moment, we have a presence in STO, WoW, Division 2, Stellaris, SWTOR, LOTRO, Warframe, GTA 5 & Satisfactory. We've also started seeing activity with Sea of Thieves, and occasionally events are organised for Hearts of Iron 4. We also used to have stronger activity with Destiny 2, Factorio, Portal, Portal 2, Fallout etc, but as with all games, interest in titles changes over time, and unfortunately so will our presence within those communities as well.

Heyallo: As has been said previously, the Event system can be used by everyone, you can set up your own events! But also, feel free to poke an Event Officer (like me!) and we can set something up/poke our heads into whatever you're interested in! (If you poke me, I will respond, I will look in to it and I will get back to you)

More consideration needs to be put into the scheduling of events by event officers, I've seen some people drop halfway through an event because another event was starting.
    Seapanda: This is something that we have started addressing internally with the Holodeck staff and are working towards a more structured way of scheduling events. Since this would require quite an overhaul of the current event system, we cannot guarantee when exactly it will start reflecting, but it definitely will eventually.

Heyallo: This does happen, and while events are scheduled on different days, or on the same day but hours apart, everyone is allowed to go do as they wish, but we are looking at addressing it as Seapanda said so =)

IMHO, I think this division really keeps the activity levels going complimenting the STO Division extremely well in the community. Extra Boops and Kudos to Heyallo for the Division 2 runs to take on the new manhunts.
    Bedders: Thanks for your kind words! And indeed Heyallo and Michael have done a fantastic job with our presence in the Division 2.

Seapanda: Thank you! We're glad to see Heyallo back with Division 2 events as well Smile

Heyallo: You're welcome hehe, I do my best.

The addition of Seapanda has only served to strengthen this area and with the combined stellar relationship of Bedders and Seapanda, it remains one of the shining examples of the community. I look forward to what this division has planned for the future but not doubt it will be quite excellent.
    Bedders: Thank you! It's great to have such a fantastic staff within Holodeck that really help to drive us forward as a division, and indeed across the whole UFP.

Seapanda: <3

Heyallo: He didn't do it right, it's supposed to be <3 =P

good, better, best never let it rest
    Bedders: *sings Pokemon theme song* Better than all the rest

Seapanda: Ok.

Heyallo: I DO WHAT I WANT! =P