Novalance, Mon 21 Dec, 2020 12:39 PM
Views:
Replies:
  1. Master Chief Petty Officer of the Fleet
    Master Chief Petty Officer of the Fleet

Star Trek Online Commanding Officer

• Commendation
      Commendation (150 Points)

Awarded during the UFP Award Ceremony to those who go above and beyond for the community

Unlocked Sat 19 Dec, 2020 10:23 PM

0.24% have received this achievement

• Highly Decorated
      Very Rare (100 Points)

Receive every medal the UFP has to offer

Unlocked Sat 22 Dec, 2018 11:00 PM

0.18% have received this achievement

• Head of the House
      Rare (50 Points)

Be Head of the House of Kular

Unlocked Wed 09 Jan, 2019 1:01 PM

0.05% have received this achievement

• Admiral
      Rare (50 Points)

Receive a promotion to the rank of Admiral

Unlocked Sat 26 Sep, 2020 8:59 PM

0.22% have received this achievement

• First Officer
      Uncommon (25 Points)

Be House of Kular Executive Officer

Grandfathered

0.05% have received this achievement

• Eternal Servitude!
      Uncommon (25 Points)

Be a registered user for five years

Unlocked Sun 12 Feb, 2017 6:04 AM

75.50% have received this achievement

ACHV. Points
    • Users who disliked
    • None
    • Users who liked
    • Saelanna
    • Silek
    • Solace
    • Mack
    • Miles
    Reply With QuoteQuote
     –  Last edited by Bridger; Sat 03 Apr, 2021 1:58 PM.
    STO 240
    sto sfo sep
    Greetings UFP community!

So its December again. Happy holidays to all. the winter event is live in-game right now so make sure you get your free T6 ship even if its just for the admiralty card!
    So what have we been up to since last roll call?
    We welcomed Jestersmith to the command team recently. We needed another Quartermaster and brought in Solace then we hired two new officers to the team in the form of Redshift as a personnel officer and Pedigo as a special forces commander. We hope you all settle into your new roles nicely.
    So stay safe everyone we'll see you in the new year!

Links:
    Joining TS3 Server - Reach out to any CL5+ member on TS to have your CL3 permissions on teamspeak!
    Special Operations - Keep up to date with Special Operation activities for in-game Star Trek Online weekly events.

On behalf of STO Command,
    Admiral Novalance
    HoK General

sto hok sep

STO SURVEY RESULTS

DEC APPROVAL: 100% (0%)
    SEP APPROVAL: 100%

Strongly Approve: 25%
    Approve: 19%
    Neutral: 56%
    Disapprove: 0%
    Strongly Disapprove: 0%

DEC EVENT APPROVAL: 100% (0%)
    SEP EVENT APPROVAL: 100%

Strongly Approve: 22%
    Approve: 16%
    Neutral: 62%
    Disapprove: 0%
    Strongly Disapprove: 0%

DIVISION REVIEW:
    NOT REQUIRED

Bridger & Mack have turned in another fantastic year. I'm continually impressed by their dedication and passion for STO and the UFP itself. Well done!
    Novalance: Yes, Bridger and Mack...! thanks for the comment though!

Jestersmith: They did indeed, Nova might have helped though

Mack: Entirety of STO Command set direction and work with STO Staff to achieve the smooth operations. And now it's time to pass the torch for me!

Space, the final frontier
    Novalance: These are the voyages.

Jestersmith: Of the starship Enterprise.

Mack: It's continuing mission.

Bridger and his team have done a phenomenal job keeping the lights on in the STO division considering the state of play in the game right now. I hope that they continue to put in the same level of dedication moving forward.
    Novalance: Latinum pays the bills. We don't plan on going anywhere just yet.

Jestersmith: Glad to hear this given I just sat at the table now wheres that Latinum stored again.

Mack: I'm sure STO Command always will be maintaining the high standards.

pretty gud but some weird politics on tfo event
    Novalance: Generally speaking there's no politics in Star trek but we can't control what people say on Teamspeak (only politely advise)

Jestersmith: To be fair having been in runs before stepping into STO Command I can say I have seen that if something is stated on TS during runs that it has been dealt with on the one occasion I witnessed it.

Mack: Not gonna deny this statement, but we proactively dealt with the same. Also gotta agree with Nova, but we definitely don't condone it. It is definitely an issue if it stems from a member of our staff team.

Don't feel like I should be able to really vote on these right now due to being mostly away lately.
    Novalance: its not a vote its a survey! every point of view is welcome.

Jestersmith: Agree with Nova on this.

Mack: It's too late to apologize, you're here now!

Yeah, it's okay, though there is some eliteism in the DPS stuff, hope that gets resolved, but otherwise, it's good.
    Novalance: Its being closely monitored but any evidence of 'Elitism' (such a poor descriptive word) should be relayed to your STO Command team

Jestersmith: If and when it's picked up its dealt with again prior to my appointment I was present at one such occasion that was promptly dealt with, I know I want the events and DPS stuff to be for the Novice as much as it is for the Advanced players and runs are as much for fleet members to run in events they may not be used to and gain rewards they want in them. I feel with new appointments to the Spec Ops team in Pedigo we are putting people in to run events that we hope share STO Commands ethos in this.

Mack: Send STO Command PMs and we deal with it. Or, just PM me. Either works.

Ditto
    Novalance: I prefer Aipom. That's my all time fav Pokemon

Jestersmith: What's a Pokemon is that like a Battlecat.

Mack: Charizard

Bridger and crew are always on point,
    Novalance: Thanks!

Jestersmith: They are and I am glad to join the team and hope to continue in said fashion going forward.

Mack: Damn son

I shall make an effort to learn and form an opinion by the next roll call
    Novalance: well I would say "why wait?" but now you sorta have to wait until the next one but hope to see your anonymous comment soon!

Jestersmith: Intellectual growth should commence at birth and cease only at death. "Albert Einstein"

Mack: Live long and prosper
    Novalance
    Novalance Medals