Unlocked Wed 02 Jun, 2021 3:00 PM

10.71% have received this achievement

ACHV. Points
    • Users who disliked
    • None
    • Users who liked
    • timverbesselt
    Reply With QuoteQuote
    This bothered me after some time so I made a spreadsheet to keep track of marks and dilithium. This got more helpful the more characters I added. This is still a work in progress because to share it with you I had to rework half of it. So if you encounter an error, tell me and I will fix it. Or if you used it too much, I show you how to fix it to save you the trouble of refilling it from scratch.

Just download it from here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1M4v...ew?usp=sharing
    Then upload it to your google drive or just use excel or the open office version to edit it.

Sooo, lets describe what you are dealing with. A spreadsheet. Scary stuff, I know. eek! But its easy to use. Mostly. Just fill in the names and color the field according to the faction alignment of the character. Blue for FED, red for KFD, green for ROM and purple for JH. Why? Because it looks good and its easier to find the characters this way.

Now you can begin to fill in the numbers. I already filled two columns as a visual aid. This is easy for me because I use two screens. If you are still using only one, get another. Tongue Out

Once you start to fill in the blanks, the numbers in the lower left begin to change aswell. Its a summary. Purple for dilithium and orange/brownish for zen. Everything changes automatically. Except the field for one dilithium and Zen stock. Those are for you to fill because both change all the time. So keep a daily eye on the dilithium exchange.

The little number next to the field with unrefined dilithium (yes, you can call it dilithium ore too) indicates the days left until you run out of dilithium to refine. I always use three zeros for the last three digits because its not important to be that precise when it comes to dilithium.
    Im precise when it comes to marks and fleet marks though because the small numbers can make a difference there. Maybe thats just me.
    The little field next to the marks is for the tier of that reputation. Also for you to fill.
    The red number in the marks colums indicate you have less than 30 and you cant start a reputation project. Once you have a six in the next column this becomes less relevant.
    Instead of a six you can also add a tick box from the "insert" menu at the top. Helps to see which reputations you got to tier six and which are still missing.

Fleet credits and fleet marks was useful for me to track. It might not for you. If you want to track them, I dont know in which order you add your characters. You have to adjust the formulas in the fields B22, B23, E22 and E23 manually to track the marks for both factions.

So, enjoy. Im sure I forgot something or missed an error. If you find something, meet me at the klingon space arena and we talk about it Wink

Zasz