March FEO and Website Feedback

Started By:
Three of Seven, Fri 07 May, 2021 1:40 PM
Views:
Replies:
  1. Fleet Admiral

• Commendation
      Commendation (150 Points)

Awarded during the UFP Award Ceremony to those who go above and beyond for the community

Unlocked Sat 29 Jun, 2019 9:56 PM

0.24% have received this achievement

• Highly Decorated
      Very Rare (100 Points)

Receive every medal the UFP has to offer

Unlocked Sun 27 Mar, 2016 2:00 PM

0.18% have received this achievement

• Set Phasers To Frag
      Very Rare (100 Points)

Win an Annual Elite Force Tournament

Unlocked Sun 28 Aug, 2016 7:24 PM

0.04% have received this achievement

• Top Brass
      Very Rare (100 Points)

Reach the highest Starfleet Rank

Unlocked Sat 17 Dec, 2016 10:30 PM

0.03% have received this achievement

• To Infinity and Beyond
      Very Rare (100 Points)

Reach ten-thousand posts on the forums

Grandfathered

0.02% have received this achievement

• Hearthstone Tournament Winner
      Very Rare (100 Points)

Win the annual Hearthstone Tournament

Unlocked Mon 04 Jul, 2016 6:08 PM

0.01% have received this achievement

ACHV. Points
    Pronouns
    She/Her
    • Users who disliked
    • None
    • Users who liked
    • timverbesselt
    • Silek
    • Miles
    • Palechimera
    • AlexRider
    • Rattlehead
    • Morris
    • deuZige
    FEO 240

Greetings,

I am sorry this is, very late, I have been a little busy, but here are the feedback results from the roll call on FEO and the website, this is also the first time that FEO Deputies have had a chance to respond the the survey feedback, so you will see some new names! Remember that comments left in these surveys are 100% anonymous, no one will know it was you if you say "I hate Three of Seven, she's useless!", and I won't hunt you down for it either, honest! If you disapprove, please, tell us, so we can work towards fixing it!

Don't forget to check out the anniversary giveaway! - https://ufplanets.com/showthread.php...th-Anniversary!

FEO March Approval Rating: 99% (0%)
    FEO December Approval Rating: 99%

Strongly Approve: 25% (-2%)
    Approve: 20% (+1%)
    Neutral: 54% (-1%)
    Disapprove: 0% (-1%)
    Strongly Disapprove: 1% (+1%)

You're all doing a fantastic job! Keep it up!
    Three of Seven: Will do, thanks!

Literally no issues.
    Three of Seven: What about figuratively, or theoretically? I jest, thank you very much!

To be honest not sure what this is.
    Three of Seven: We are the people who run this place, you could say, I am the senate!

Petrarch: FEO contains the CL6 members (of which there are currently 6) who have oversight of the various departments that make up the UFP. As Community Development, I have oversight of SFA and Ares.

Mack: I help with everything Community Gaming along with Sammygm. So if you got ideas in regards to STO, Trek and any other game title in UFPlanets, feel free to PM me. Personally, I'm also helping spearhead our guild member development in WoW EU, along with Rattlehead and Sammy.

The place is run well. How are the step bros doing?
    Three of Seven: I dunno, I don't have any step brothers.

Petrarch: I'm fine, but I'm an only child IRL anyway!

Mack: Jonathan, Jordan, Sammy, Petrarch & myself are doing well!

they are very out of touch with everyone. they seem to not be very interested in what is happening
    Three of Seven: I am very interested in what is happening, if there is something that isn't to your liking, or you have a complaint, feel free to send me a PM, giving me details of the issue, and I will look into it. I try to keep up to date with everything, as does the rest of the team, we do miss things, this is true, but we are all open to hearing any detailed thoughts, or complaints, that's the best way we can improve!

Petrarch: We all make every effort to keep tabs on what's going on, what people are looking for and things along those lines. Sometimes things get lost in the conversations or accidently overlooked, sometimes a topic just comes to a natural conclusion and nothing more needs to be said about it, but nothing is deliberately ignored or swept away. If there's something specific you feel hasn't been properly addressed or missed entirely, please do get in touch with us to let us know. As always, we have an open door policy so anyone is free to touch base with us if they wish.

Jonathan: I think that we do try our best to keep an ear to the ground but I'm sure we can always do better. That said I don't think we purposely or deliberately ignore anyone or anything, and I don't agree that we are not interested in what's happening in the community. We are more then willing to address anything that comes to our attention so if there is anything you feel needs raising with us, please do and we will absolutely take it forward.

Mack: During month of Christmas, giveaways were hosted. We also try to keep it funny with the April fools. With Community Gaming, most of it happens behind the scenes and we extend any help we can to our Gaming Division Command teams.

Saelanna: A huge amount of what the FEO does happens out of public view but they are all very interested in what is happening in our community.

You guys seem to keep everything in order and are doing a great job
    Three of Seven: You say that, but I forgot where I put my bag of self-sealing stem bolts, I'm sure they will turn up.

They're not like the other girls
    Three of Seven: That's because I am grown up, I am a woman now!

i like it
    Three of Seven: You're breathtaking!

You guy's do a great job!
    Three of Seven: Thanks! It's a real team effort!

Newcomer, can't comment yet.
    Three of Seven: Well, maybe next survey! Or drop me a message with your thoughts Smile

Website March Approval Rating: 99% (0%)
    Website December Approval Rating: 99%

Strongly Approve: 31% (+2%)
    Approve: 17% (-1%)
    Neutral: 51% (-1.5%)
    Disapprove: 1% (+0.5%)
    Strongly Disapprove: 0% (0%)

Yes, it does! It's a great page!
    You guy's do a great job!
    Pretty easy to navigate.
    Jordan: Thanks!

Still needs to be pink, maybe I'll have to start Strongly Disapproving to get my way!
    Three of Seven: Maybe I, I mean, you might need to do that! I agree with your suggestion of a pink theme though.

Jordan: Ughh, pink. I did it once and never again!

Petrarch: One of these days, the whole pink thing will become our own Wolf 359 - it just remains to be seen which side will be on the receiving end of proceedings.

Just how involved is Archer-Boi in UFP's day to day operations? I feel like he should be getting more recognition, if he's as involved as I believe that he is.
    Three of Seven: He keeps my mental health in check, but other than that, he sleeps a lot, I guess it depends on how much you think his service as the Fleet Admirals cat is, though, he's not very good with websites, so you might have put this comment in the wrong section!

It’s difficult to get to the invite page to add characters to fleets/alliances without a bookmark.
    Three of Seven: I'm sure we can look into making this easier Smile

Jordan: We'll certainly look at improving the visibility of the forum

Some slightly better arrangements of the User Interface might make it more intuitive on where certain topics/subjects/options are. When I joined it took me a good while to figure out how things were archived.
    Jordan: If you have any suggestions then do send me a PM! We've received lots of survey comments over the years about the UI, but have yet to have anyone come forth with any suggestions on how to improve it.

Thank you!
    Mack:
    giphy