communications relay login

June 22 FEO & Website Community Survey Feedback

Started By:
Petrarch, Sun 21 Aug, 2022 6:14 PM
Views:
Replies:
    • Commendation
      Commendation (150 Points)

Awarded during the UFP Award Ceremony to those who go above and beyond for the community

Unlocked Sat 24 Sep, 2022 9:24 PM

0.24% have received this achievement

• Highly Decorated
      Very Rare (100 Points)

Receive every medal the UFP has to offer

Unlocked Sat 21 Dec, 2019 10:00 PM

0.18% have received this achievement

• ...and On and On
      Very Rare (100 Points)

Reach five-thousand posts on the forums

Unlocked Tue 14 Jun, 2022 8:00 PM

0.08% have received this achievement

• Admiral Council
      Rare (50 Points)

Join the Federation Executive Office

Unlocked Sun 02 Dec, 2018 3:00 PM

0.06% have received this achievement

• Academy Dean
      Rare (50 Points)

Be Head of Starfleet Academy

Unlocked Fri 18 May, 2018 6:03 PM

0.08% have received this achievement

• Admiral
      Rare (50 Points)

Receive a promotion to the rank of Admiral

Unlocked Sat 28 Sep, 2019 9:08 PM

0.22% have received this achievement

ACHV. Points
    • Users who disliked
    • None
    • Users who liked
    • T'Tan
    • Stormy
    • Miles
    • Kiflin
    FEO 240

Hi folks,

Tis me instead of Three - this is the June FEO & Website Feedback for your information. Our apologies to everyone for the lateness of this and getting the feedback out to the other departments for their comments and info. While I'm not going to make excuses (though it probably looks like I am with what I'll say next) we've had absences, illness, RL commitments and a myriad of other reasons that have left us a bit underpowered in recent weeks. So we'll endeavour to make sure the next set of results are out in a more timely manner!

So, without further ado, as there's been enough ado already, to the feedback!

FEO June Approval Rating: 98%

Strongly Approve: 21%
    Approve: 12%
    Neutral: 66%
    Disapprove: 0%
    Strongly Disapprove: 1%

I hear they have the best parties
    Three of Seven: Nah, too much small talk, not enough silent thinking.

Petrarch: We used to, then we started getting old.

Saelanna: We have gin... well I have gin, not sure about the others...

Run very well.
    Three of Seven: Thank you! I assume you do mean FEO, and not me personally, because I run very slowly.

Saelanna: It depends on how much gin I've had.

Cookie's for all.
    Three of Seven: And this is the reason I run very slowly!

Petrarch: I'll take a Terry's chocolate orange over a cookie, oh yes indeed.

Saelanna: Gin flavoured cookies?

Random comment of strong approval
    Three of Seven: Random response of many thanks.

Petrarch: Random response of strong approval.

They seem to be shrinking but still doing a good job. Thanks!
    Three of Seven: Heat waves kill my brain, and I melt, sorry Sad

Petrarch: Between illness, work, the summer run-up, summer itself and various other factors it has been a quiet one in recent months, but we're still alive!

too much gai
    Three of Seven: Guilty!

The Federation Executive Office (FEO) seems to be running as normal. No real changes that seem to be effecting me as a CL3. I think the Admins are doing wonderful and I am confident in their ability to keep the community going forward as always.
    Three of Seven: Thank you, we tend to leave the decisions that impact CL3s to the individual divisions, and departments!

Petrarch: Cheers! We're actually quite laid back and mainly hands off, we typically only intervene directly if we're requested to or something's just gone (or is going) so horribly wrong that it needs our immediate attention, so credit to the CL5's, their CL4 support and of course, yourselves in the CL3 members!

Saelanna: We have an amazing support team in our CL5 and CL4 volunteers so our jobs are made all the easier for that.

only petra and jordan seem to do anything. everyone else are just dead weight making the community stale.
    Three of Seven: Bit rude, just because you can't see someone doing something, it doesn't mean they aren't doing anything. You can always stop by TeamSpeak and say hello as well, I can usually be found there.

Petrarch: You don't always see what we're up to but the gears turn in the background and each person does their bit. It's true that I tend to be quite visible on the forums as that's where I focus my presence, because I don't get on TeamSpeak very often at all, but that doesn't mean it's just me doing the heavy lifting.

Saelanna: The fact that you haven't seen me is a good thing, it means that nothing terrible has happened that has required my personal attention. Credit for this goes to my team at FAB and the community at large for playing by the rules.

Meow
    Three of Seven: CAT!

Petrarch: Woof.

My face is tired
    Three of Seven: My face melted over summer.

Petrarch: I had chicken pox on mine, as an adult I don't recommend the experience.

Each of the members of FEO are doing a great job with each of their respective roles while also engaging with the community.
    Three of Seven: Thanks!

Petrarch: Cheers!

Saelanna: Thank you!

Strongly Approve: 25%
    Approve: 11%
    Neutral: 64%
    Disapprove: 0%
    Strongly Disapprove: 0%

Even though we can clearly see any new posts at the top if you look at the latest listings... it would be cool if any new post threats lit up in yellow. I mean... i'm just saying.
    Three of Seven: It might be feasible, I'll make the tech team look into it!

It's grand
    Absolutely love the site and community. Lovely place with lovely people.
    Random comment of strong approval
    Absolutely. This is still the most up to date and advanced website for all things Star Trek!
    Petrarch
    Petrarch Medals