Be a member of the House of Kular

Grandfathered

13.07% have received this achievement

ACHV. Points
    • Users who disliked
    • None
    • Users who liked
    • None
     –  Last edited by Airik; Wed 07 Sep, 2011 8:58 AM.
    Character ImageHello and welcome to another fun packed Dev Watch with Airik, the talk around the STO forums as you might suspect revolves around the F2P anouncement with a features matrix and an FAQ going up. I encourage you all to go here http://startrekonline.com/f2p and look at it for yourself and decide if its still worth you paying your subscription. As most of you are aware there are Two new ships on the way the Vor'Kang and the Venture for a more detailed look including discussion with systems designer Al rivera i suggest you guys head over and watch STOked as they cover it pretty well http://bit.ly/q68Z3T

however i have included a screenie of each of the new ships including the just leaked image of the Galaxy X skin for the venture ( originally you would only be able to apply this skin to exploration cruisers and exploration retrofits)

screenshot 2011 09 07 09 46 30
    AYsdAzqCQAEM2c4:large
    screenshot 2011 09 07 09 47 21

Now on from that I have more on the the Borg STF's and some f2p tidbits
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Diceberg
    I have to disagree. I have personally taken four new players thru all three stf's. The only time things went bad is because some of the players were just idiots. Would not listen, did their own thing and screwed the group. Every time the group listened the missions got done, granted they took longer than normal but they got done.
    No amount of game design can correct a players disregard for the group, some players like to purposely break up groups.
    Your actually not disagreeing with me, you are saying the same thing I am just in different words. Everything you just listed fits into the "Does not play well with others" category that I mentioned earlier. And while you are somewhat correct in the statement that game design can't correct a players total disregard for a group, it can minimize the overall negative impact that a player of this type can have on the rest of the group.

For Example..

In the old STF design you were basically locked into a two - four part mission for better or worse until it was finished if you wanted to get any type of reward. This could take anywhere from 1- 3 hours (or longer) depending on just how bad some of the random people in the group actually were. At around the 1 hour mark you didn't relish the idea of breaking up the group (even if it was painful to keep playing) and trying to find a better player, so you just put up with it and hope to finish.

When creating the new design I took this into consideration. The STF's are now broken into individual segments. There is only one space map and one ground map for every STF now. All six maps are mutually exclusive as well. You don't have to do both ground and space to get mission credit, all the rewards are rewarded on a segment by segment basis, and the average run time for each segment is around 30 min.

This design mitigates much of the impact that "Does not play well with others" player can have on the rest of the group. You are only locked into playing with that person(s) for 30 min (not several hours), and if you simply don't want to play with them you can break up the group and start over since you aren't that heavily invested (time wise) in the mission.

This design also has a great side benefit, in that it now gives players the choice of game play that they prefer. If you love space, but hate ground, you can choose to just play space STF's. The same goes for just playing ground STF's.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Diceberg
    Taking the frustration out is just rewarding players who will not spend the time or effort to learn their class, equip properly, or function as a small group.

Even if you give us an advance difficulty version that drops Xll drops, for those of us who think the stf's are already to easy, there will still be complaints from players who can not get that gear because again they don't put in the effort. Finding a good group or fleet to run with in my book is also effort.
    Minimizing the frustration is good for all players no matter how well they play the game. Most players that fit into the category "does not play well with others" aren't that way on purpose. They are that way because no one has ever taken the time to teach them to be better players.

The original STF design was not very forgiving to this type of player. It was pretty much sink or swim. I have taken steps in the new design to address this issue as well.

For Example...

There are now two distinct versions of every STF map, and within each version there is an optional objective that rewards players for playing well together.

Normal and Elite.

Normal STF's are available to players at level 45. They are not that much harder than the regular episodic content available in that level range. It's a slight bump in difficulty, but not so much that it is overwhelming to a player that has generally soloed all of their content up to this point. Normal STF's are designed to do a better job at teaching a player how to be a better team player, and there is an extra reward available (on every map) for completing the optional objective (playing really well as a team).

Elite STF's are only available to players at level 51. They are much harder than the the current versions, and have much better rewards than the Normal versions do. The rewards are both statistically better (Mark XI, XII) and visually different.

Unlike the current Borg Space set (which pretty much anyone can get), the Mark XII sets (both Ground and Space) are only available via Elite and only available as a rare drop. If you are running around ESD dressed up in a Mark XII set people are going to notice. They will be a visual achievement of the time and effort you have devoted to "playing well with others".

Yes.. I am certain that there will be folks that don't like this aspect, but it's not something I am willing to change.

Goz

Originally Posted by Body_Surfer
    Would any of these specific weapons happen to be a Sniper Rifle?
    The new set weapons do not fit easily into the existing weapon categories. They have special properties.
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Darkthunder

This segment of your post, I believe needs further clarification:

The Normal STFs are available at level 45, and I would assume are "rediculously easy" for a 5-man group of level 51 players. Does the Normal STFs (ground/space) scale according to player levels? Level 51 players fighting level 53 mobs/bosses? Seems there's a somewhat extreme difference between "Normal" and "Elite" especially considering there are 6 levels difference, and no "middle" difficulty.

I for one am not very experienced running the STFs, so I would prefer starting out on the "Normal" mode, but all of my STF-ready characters are 51. More than likely, most random players would want to run the "Elite" mode at 51, which according to your statement, is -alot- harder than the current STFs. Seems we're lacking a "middle ground" for the inexperienced player, who doesn't feel comfortable enough running the hardest content in the game yet.
    Sure...

To start off you would have to understand that the terms "Normal" and "Elite" are somewhat defined differently for STF's than for any other type of PVE content in STO.

When you are using the terms for non STF content it's referring to the difficulty slider assignment. The slider really only adjusts the difficulty of the encounters (stuff you fight), death penalty, and system generated loot tables.

For STF's just using the slider wasn't really an option. The difficulty of STF's for the most part is getting people to work together as a team. This is not something the slider would be able to adjust. This is why just hooking up the slider to the STF's and walking away wasn't an option

For consistency I have used the same two terms to define STF's, however they really only share a couple of difficulty slider features between them.

STF Normal -

Trash Encounters (Not the bosses) are the same as any other Borg Encounters in the game for their level. This means that a lvl 45 Borg Drone in a normal STF is the same difficulty as a level 45 Borg Drone in any other mission in the game.

Boss Encounter - Specifically Designed Normal Version

Death Penalty - There is no death penalty in "Normal" STF's.

STF Elite -

Trash Encounters are harder than other Borg Encounters in the game.

Boss Encounter - Specifically Designed for "Elite" Version.

Death Penalty - Set to the same level that the difficulty slider sets for Elite versions of all of STO's PVE content.

STF loot -- for both Normal and Elite uses over 120 newly created loot tables, that were specifically created to give me much more fine control over what loot drops and when. It was necessarily to unhook the system tables (the ones called in the difficulty slider) so that I can tweak drop rates up or down without effecting the rest of the PVE loot in the game.

These are the basic differences, but far from all the the differences between the two. The rest of the differences vary from mission to mission. These are the kind of things that the difficulty slider would not be able to control.

For Example....

Infected Ground...

Normal - Walkways all around Rebecca's Chamber .. No more Jumping.
    Normal - 10 min to get all four virus's uploaded (old time was 6 min)

Elite - No Walkways...
    Elite - 4.5 min to get all four viruses uploaded.

So.. to answer the question.. What keeps me at lvl 51 from only running "Normal" STF's?

The answer is nothing at all. In fact I encourage it, It's one less frustrating thing you have to worry about. Yes it will be pretty easy, but that's ok. This only helps with PUG's.

In the end it really all boils down to time. Both versions will still take about the same time (around 30 min a segment)

However the reward mechanic is primarily weighted to the "collectibles". All of the Mark X,XI special STF gear is available by saving up and redeeming the "collectibles". You can still loot the Special STF loot from a boss but it won't happen that often.

You will always get something useful from a Boss, (they have two separate loot tables they roll on) but there is no guarantee that it will be from the table that contains the special STF gear.

You will however always get at least 1 or more collectibles from running a STF segment. The amount of collectibles you receive depends on which version you play. You will get more collectibles from "Elite" than you do from "Normal".

So playing on "Normal" at 51 is fine... but it will take you much longer to save up and buy the stuff you want, than if you play on "Elite". The choice will be up to you as the player. In the end it's all about time.

Getting all the Mark X, XI STF Gear on "Normal" will take much longer than getting the same gear on "Elite", and you can only get the Mark XII versions on "Elite".

Goz
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Trueheart
    Probably not as much as they notice me in my miniskirt though... never underestimate the power of a great set of legs! Tongue Out

Seriously though, I'm not a huge fan of status symbol gear. The STFs have been a source of huge division in the player community and that's not good for the game or the STFs. Are we heading down the path where you can only find a group to run with if you've already got the elite gear?

On the one hand you keep talking about "playing well together" yet are encouraging the exact opposite through status symbol gear. Playing well together is more about respecting fellow players and encouraging them as it is simply being able to bark orders to people who will listen.
    Like I said... There are some people that won't like this, but it isn't going to change. Oh, and one quick edit...

There will be both Public and Private STF's for both Normal and Elite. Public versions are for PUG's, Private ones for Premade Groups. Public versions will handle the vast majority of the players that are looking for a group, and they have no limiting factor other than that you have to be Lvl 51 to join for an Elite version.
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Trueheart
    Here's a little blast from the past...

Now... what "isn't going to change" today may very well be completely different another year from now...

Honestly I'm glad these are being changed to be more PUG friendly (and not just because originally the dev team was completely adamant that these "weren't for pugs but for the tiny percentage of players that play together often and work as a team" and they realize that was a bad move... )

Things always change... this is almost a completely new game compared to launch, tons more features and content. If you guys think status symbol gear is going to be a great addition to the game, well history will determine whether it's a good move or not, just as it did when these were initially released as Anti-PUG missions...

I'll get my shiny Mk. XII stuff just because I'm OCD about collecting items in the game, though I won't be dancing around ESD showing it off when I have much better attire to draw attention to myself with LOL

Here's a little quote from Spock... "The only constant in the universe is change."
    Everything in that quote is still true.. That is the way they were designed (I pointed out the complete history a few pages back), and what they were designed for, I never said that the design was perfect, nor that I would not consider changes that would improve them. Every good thing in that design is still present in the new Elite versions of the STF's.

Nothing in this game is ever set in stone. It is the nature of MMO's to change, when I make a post and say something will not change, I'm not saying it will never ever ever change for a thousand years.. I'm saying that in the foreseeable future it will not change.

Sure.. a year or two down the road who knows what you may or may not have to do to get the Mark XII STF sets... However for the foreseeable future you will only be able to get them from running the Elite versions and they will be drop only.

The point here is that you can complain about it all you like... but It isn't going to make me change my mind about it... at least not in the foreseeable future
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Alastor_Forthright
    Will these new borg sets at least be vendorable? So we don't end up with 50 Borg Deflectors again and getting nothing out of recycling them.
    Just a quick update on this... I didn't have an answer when you asked, so I went and looked up the items (Current Borg Space Set).

The simple answer is... the Borg Set is that way because the Systems Designer (who is no longer employed here) made it that way. There is however no good reason for it, I agree you should be able vendor the items. So I have changed them. These updates will come out when the New STF's are released.

Goz
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by scorpiobe
    I prefer this over people simply getting the Borg parts of the exchange, what would defeat the purpose on actually having a sense of accomplishment earning them.
    Can only sell them to NPC vendors... Old Set and new sets are BOP... you can however use them on other ships... or sell them for Energy Credits... You won't be able to sell any of the new or old STF related sets on the exchange.
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Alastor_Forthright
    Will we actually get funds for selling them though? I once sold a spare Borg engine to the requisitions officer in ESD, got nothing for it, couldn't buy it back.
    You Will... but the change will not be on Holodeck until all of the STF changes reach Holodeck.

Anyhow folks... For the rest of your questions, you will have to wait and see the changes on Tribble...

Take Care..

Goz
    All of those are taken from this thread http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...d.php?t=227281 so please read through and enjoy

It would me wrong of me not to cover some of the F2P comments so get ready because her e they come
    At this time, I believe the plan is to allow you to be able to convert back and forth.

However, like all things regarding the transition, this is subject to change.

Thanks,

Stormshade
    http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...81#post3740581

Hey gang,

So the plan is, that going forward with free-to-play, there will be no species unlocks in the C-store. So, species which have been unlocked via the c-store in the past, will now become available through other means.

If you have already purchased a species (Like the Caitian) through the C-store, you will retain access to that unlock once the transition to free-to-play is complete. Which essentially means that you will not have to meet the new requirements to be able to play those species.

Thanks,

Stormshade
    http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...70#post3740570
    "400 Star Trek Online Promotional Points," is pretty much a short way of saying:

"400 Cryptic Points for use in the Star Trek Online C-Store Only, these points may not be used to purchase goods in any other Cryptic Studios or Perfect World Entertainment product."

Thanks,

Stormshade
    http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...25#post3740525

Silver players will have access to just enough Bridge Officer Slots to be able to fully man their ships. They won't have the ability to have a seperate roster of Bridge Officer for Ground and Away missions like you currently do. Unless they decide to purchase additional Bridge Officer slots.

Thanks,

Stormshade
    http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...99#post3740499

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Jermbot
    3 Character slots? Do I get to add to that the character slots I have unlocked via veteran rewards and my lifetime subscription?
    Any character slots you have unlocked through the C-Store, or via a reward of some sort, are yours. They will not be taken away in the free-to-play transition.

Thanks,

Stormshade
    http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...79#post3740479

Anything that you have purchased from the C-Store you will retain access to after the transition to free-to-play, regardless of your status as either a Gold Member, or a Silver Player.

Thanks,

Stormshade
    http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...66#post3740466

Quote:
    Originally Posted by superchum
    Uh, since KDF no longer has 24 levels ... how does that affect the new ships being worked on?
    The new ships are at Commander and Captain, so this just means that as a KDF character you could acquire out of the gate an Orion, Nausicaan or Gorn ship. So, if you wanted to you could fly a pure Science ship or carrier for your whole career.
    http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...52#post3740252

The recruitment program will be going through some changes along with the free-to-play transition. The current rewards structure will be changing, although I believe the current plan is for the same rewards that currently exist to continue, along with new additions.

Thanks,

Stormshade
    http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...79#post3739279

AirikReal
  1. Gold Contributor

• Commendation
      Commendation (150 Points)

Awarded during the UFP Award Ceremony to those who go above and beyond for the community

Unlocked Sat 14 Oct, 2023 3:06 PM

0.24% have received this achievement

• Gold Contributor
      Very Rare (100 Points)

Subscribe to a monthly Gold Subscription

Unlocked Wed 13 Feb, 2019 11:02 PM

0.36% have received this achievement

• Pillar of the Community
      Very Rare (100 Points)

Be a registered user for 10 years

Unlocked Thu 11 Feb, 2021 1:01 PM

34.64% have received this achievement

• Editor-and-Chief
      Rare (50 Points)

Be Federation News Service CO

Grandfathered

0.08% have received this achievement

• Rear Admiral
      Rare (50 Points)

Receive a promotion to the rank of Rear Admiral

Unlocked Sat 14 Oct, 2023 3:01 PM

0.47% have received this achievement

• Aspiring Author
      Uncommon (25 Points)

Participate in a Short Story Competition

Unlocked Tue 29 Dec, 2020 5:14 PM

0.12% have received this achievement

ACHV. Points
    Donated
    £100+
    Pronouns
    He/Him
    • Users who disliked
    • None
    • Users who liked
    • None
    Yeah, I don't think the F2P matrix is set in stone, either. In fact, I seem to recall that the original F2P for Champions underwent some changes before it solidified before the Free-For-All (which to me has a different connotation Wink) program was instituted. All in all, I'm looking forward to the launch of F2P for STO.

Kyuu
      Very Rare (100 Points)

Unlocked Tue 16 Feb, 2021 9:02 AM

• Eternal Servitude!
      Uncommon (25 Points)

Be a registered user for five years

Unlocked Wed 17 Feb, 2016 3:07 AM

75.84% have received this achievement

• Poster Child
      Uncommon (25 Points)

Reach 500 posts on the forums

Grandfathered

1.11% have received this achievement

• Starfleet's Finest
      Common (10 Points)

Be a member of Starfleet Operations

Grandfathered

28.06% have received this achievement

• Engage
      Common (10 Points)

Join the United Federation of Planets

Grandfathered

32.65% have received this achievement

• Live Long and Prosper
      Common (10 Points)

Be a registered user for one year

Grandfathered

96.28% have received this achievement

ACHV. Points
    • Users who disliked
    • None
    • Users who liked
    • None
    Thanks for posting that Airik!

I'm wary of the way the new MkXII sets are obtained. As I blather on about quite a bit - I hate grinding. And I won't play an STF ten times for the chance of a drop. If my assumptions are correct for obtaining the MkXII equipment the boss drops it and then a loot roll takes place? So the item doesn't always drop and then you have to compete with 4 other members of your team. And then you have to repeat the process for each item you need? Blerg!

I know you can save up "collectibles" for MkX and MkXI but it looks to be different for MkXII. Please tell me that I'm wrong!

I'm not an equipment fanatic anyway but it would be nice to have a MkXII set on at least one character before I retire Tongue Out
    Soundwave
    Soundwave Medals
    "Like a thousand other commanders on a thousand other battlefields, I wait for the dawn." Cpt. Picard, STX:Nemesis
      Very Rare (100 Points)

Unlocked Sat 28 Nov, 2020 1:07 AM

• Head of the House
      Rare (50 Points)

Be Head of the House of Kular

Grandfathered

0.05% have received this achievement

• To Boldly Go On and On
      Rare (50 Points)

Reach one-thousand posts on the forums

Grandfathered

0.71% have received this achievement

• Rear Admiral
      Rare (50 Points)

Unlocked Sat 21 Dec, 2013 11:10 PM

• Commodore
      Rare (50 Points)

Receive a promotion to the rank of Commodore

Grandfathered

0.50% have received this achievement

• Eternal Servitude!
      Uncommon (25 Points)

Unlocked Sat 28 Nov, 2015 8:09 PM

ACHV. Points
    • Users who disliked
    • None
    • Users who liked
    • None

I'm wary of the way the new MkXII sets are obtained. As I blather on about quite a bit - I hate grinding. And I won't play an STF ten times for the chance of a drop. If my assumptions are correct for obtaining the MkXII equipment the boss drops it and then a loot roll takes place? So the item doesn't always drop and then you have to compete with 4 other members of your team. And then you have to repeat the process for each item you need? Blerg!

I know you can save up "collectibles" for MkX and MkXI but it looks to be different for MkXII. Please tell me that I'm wrong!

I'm not an equipment fanatic anyway but it would be nice to have a MkXII set on at least one character before I retire Tongue Out
    You won't be competing with 4 other players, as Boss loot bags are per player so everyone gets one, combine that with needing to be on the Elite version for MK XII and the chance of getting what you want is quite good I think.
    Dodgers
    Dodgers Medals
      Very Rare (100 Points)

Unlocked Sun 27 Jun, 2021 3:06 AM

• Stepping Forward
      Uncommon (25 Points)

Going from Clearance Level 3 to Clearance Level 4

Unlocked Sat 29 Sep, 2018 1:28 PM

1.91% have received this achievement

• Eternal Servitude!
      Uncommon (25 Points)

Unlocked Sun 26 Jun, 2016 9:01 PM

• Electorate
      Common (10 Points)

Vote in a forum poll

11.97% have received this achievement

• Starfleet's Finest
      Common (10 Points)

Grandfathered

• tlhIngan SuvwI'
      Common (10 Points)

Grandfathered

ACHV. Points
    • Users who disliked
    • None
    • Users who liked
    • None
    i think dodgers is right to be optimistic, this way round you get loot every time round even if it is this new collectible that you can trade in for set items, the fact that the new weapons do not fall into any of the defined types means these are going to be new types of weapons similar to the the freeze ray and the proton pack from the Breen and Devidian featured series respectively. A while ago when the Academy went live on the server we saw one of the Dev's using a "Tricobalt grenade launcher" at the time i thought this could be a feature episode reward now i think it could be a new set item. Also a thing to take from this is that the MKXII version of a set will look different to a Mk XI version (presumably even more borgified)

AirikReal
      Very Rare (100 Points)

Unlocked Wed 23 Dec, 2020 1:01 PM

• To Boldly Go On and On
      Rare (50 Points)

Grandfathered

• Dean’s List
      Uncommon (25 Points)

Pass all three Academy exams

Grandfathered

3.98% have received this achievement

• Poster Child
      Uncommon (25 Points)

Grandfathered

• Stepping Forward
      Uncommon (25 Points)

• Commander
      Uncommon (25 Points)

Receive a promotion to the rank of Commander

Grandfathered

0.64% have received this achievement

ACHV. Points
    • Users who disliked
    • None
    • Users who liked
    • None

Play it on easy...or what I like to call "Fed mode" Tongue Out

Jokes aside, I too agree with dodgers that the odds are likely to be pretty good assuming you and your team are good enough to complete the STF. Even when doing it as a fleet, it can often be no different to being in a PUG. There are of course several people I do regularly group with and feel pretty confident that as a group, we could complete the STF on elite.
    GracePryde

GracePryde Medals

Grace%20Pryde

givergetr
    • Commendation
      Commendation (150 Points)

Awarded during the UFP Award Ceremony to those who go above and beyond for the community

Unlocked Sat 23 Mar, 2019 11:47 PM

0.24% have received this achievement

• ...and On and On
      Very Rare (100 Points)

Reach five-thousand posts on the forums

Grandfathered

• Highly Decorated
      Very Rare (100 Points)

Receive every medal the UFP has to offer

Unlocked Sat 25 Mar, 2017 10:41 PM

0.18% have received this achievement

Very Rare (100 Points)

Unlocked Thu 18 Feb, 2021 9:02 AM

• Academy Dean
      Rare (50 Points)

Be Head of Starfleet Academy

Unlocked Sat 11 Apr, 2015 10:01 PM

• Dedicated
      Rare (50 Points)

Volunteer for 1+ year

Unlocked Fri 05 Oct, 2018 12:14 AM

0.55% have received this achievement

ACHV. Points
    • Users who disliked
    • None
    • Users who liked
    • None
    Finally got to read through this. Great stuff Airik, thanks for compiling it.

The loot/STF model is very similar to Champions "Adventure Packs". They are broken up into roughly 30-40 min segments with clearly defined goals. After which you can leave and return later to continue on.

As for loot... everyone gets to loot something. And it is just random luck what kind of rare/etc item you get.

All in all, greatly looking forward to these changes.
    Silynn
    Silynn Medals
  2. Gold Contributor

• Gold Contributor
      Very Rare (100 Points)

Unlocked Sun 25 Jun, 2023 4:03 PM

Very Rare (100 Points)

Unlocked Mon 15 Feb, 2021 8:00 AM

• A Heartfelt Thank You
      Rare (50 Points)

Donate over £100 to the UFP

Unlocked Mon 25 Dec, 2023 12:04 PM

• Well Respected
      Uncommon (25 Points)

Reach reputation tier 6

Unlocked Wed 16 Sep, 2015 8:03 PM

0.69% have received this achievement

• Stepping Forward
      Uncommon (25 Points)

• Starfleet's Finest
      Common (10 Points)

Grandfathered

ACHV. Points
    • Users who disliked
    • None
    • Users who liked
    • None
    Thanks Airik. Great job. I have always avoided STFs because I am not an "elite" player. After running a couple with our very own Gripen, I am becoming a fan and want to improve my STF skills. I hope to become a "go to" player in the future as long as those who run the STFs with me now have enough patience to get me to that point. It seems like the "normal" mode will help get me there. I'm anxious to move to the "elite" level, however.

They did not mention any actual rewards FOR Borg!!!! I think an assimilation of Gozer is in order.
    Stormy
    Stormy Medals
    What I really need is a cupholder and a couple of Advil.-Quincy Taggart
      Very Rare (100 Points)

Unlocked Sat 28 Nov, 2020 1:07 AM

• Head of the House
      Rare (50 Points)

Be Head of the House of Kular

Grandfathered

0.05% have received this achievement

• To Boldly Go On and On
      Rare (50 Points)

Grandfathered

• Rear Admiral
      Rare (50 Points)

Unlocked Sat 21 Dec, 2013 11:10 PM

• Commodore
      Rare (50 Points)

Receive a promotion to the rank of Commodore

Grandfathered

0.50% have received this achievement

• Eternal Servitude!
      Uncommon (25 Points)

Unlocked Sat 28 Nov, 2015 8:09 PM

ACHV. Points
    • Users who disliked
    • None
    • Users who liked
    • None
    They did not mention any actual rewards FOR Borg!!!! I think an assimilation of Gozer is in order.
    I think Gozer already is Borg for he is evil enough to make the Gates in Infected and KA shoot back http://twitter.com/#!/Cryptic_Gozer/...140288/photo/1
    Dodgers
    Dodgers Medals
      Very Rare (100 Points)

Unlocked Wed 30 Dec, 2020 7:02 PM

• Eternal Servitude!
      Uncommon (25 Points)

Unlocked Thu 31 Dec, 2015 1:05 PM

• Poster Child
      Uncommon (25 Points)

Grandfathered

• Starfleet's Finest
      Common (10 Points)

Grandfathered

• tlhIngan SuvwI'
      Common (10 Points)

Grandfathered

• Engage
      Common (10 Points)

Join the United Federation of Planets

Grandfathered

32.65% have received this achievement

ACHV. Points
    • Users who disliked
    • None
    • Users who liked
    • None
    Thanks Airik great job and keep up the good work. I have done only 2 infected runs both have been normal I think but I am looking forward to try them on Elite mode soon. We might give it a go once we have a few seasoned players on the Klingon side to do it.
    Galbock

Galbock Medals

Galbock

givergetr
  3. Gold Contributor

• Gold Contributor
      Very Rare (100 Points)

Unlocked Sun 25 Jun, 2023 4:03 PM

Very Rare (100 Points)

Unlocked Mon 15 Feb, 2021 8:00 AM

• A Heartfelt Thank You
      Rare (50 Points)

Unlocked Mon 25 Dec, 2023 12:04 PM

• Well Respected
      Uncommon (25 Points)

Reach reputation tier 6

Unlocked Wed 16 Sep, 2015 8:03 PM

0.69% have received this achievement

• Stepping Forward
      Uncommon (25 Points)

• Starfleet's Finest
      Common (10 Points)

Grandfathered

ACHV. Points
    • Users who disliked
    • None
    • Users who liked
    • None
    I need to work on my Klingon so I can get him up to the level required to do this!

RIF!
    Stormy
    Stormy Medals
    What I really need is a cupholder and a couple of Advil.-Quincy Taggart
      Very Rare (100 Points)

Unlocked Sat 29 Sep, 2018 1:05 PM

• Civilian
      Rare (50 Points)

Leave Starfleet for a career in the Federation Government

Unlocked Sun 15 Sep, 2013 2:34 PM

0.09% have received this achievement

• Admiral
      Rare (50 Points)

Receive a promotion to the rank of Admiral

Grandfathered

0.22% have received this achievement

• A Heartfelt Thank You
      Rare (50 Points)

Grandfathered

• Vice Admiral
      Rare (50 Points)

Receive a promotion to the rank of Vice Admiral

Grandfathered

0.27% have received this achievement

• To Boldly Go On and On
      Rare (50 Points)

Grandfathered

ACHV. Points
    • Users who disliked
    • None
    • Users who liked
    • None
    Must admit, the design of the new Venture-Class is growing on me... though I'd still put a few tweaks in there for personal preference. The third nacelle design looks better on the Venture than the Galaxy that's for sure, given the elongated "neck" line.
    Thanks for another Dev Watch episode Airik Smile
      Very Rare (100 Points)

Unlocked Sun 27 Jun, 2021 3:06 AM

• Stepping Forward
      Uncommon (25 Points)

• Eternal Servitude!
      Uncommon (25 Points)

Unlocked Sun 26 Jun, 2016 9:01 PM

• Electorate
      Common (10 Points)

Vote in a forum poll

11.97% have received this achievement

• Starfleet's Finest
      Common (10 Points)

Grandfathered

• tlhIngan SuvwI'
      Common (10 Points)

Grandfathered

ACHV. Points
    • Users who disliked
    • None
    • Users who liked
    • None
    Thank you Hath, I too prefer the Galaxy X variant i just not happy with the angle of the curve on that regular ventures neck it looks awkward

AirikReal
    • Gold Contributor
      Very Rare (100 Points)

Unlocked Sun 08 Jan, 2017 12:01 AM

• To Boldly Go On and On
      Rare (50 Points)

Grandfathered

• A Heartfelt Thank You