Join the United Federation of Planets

Grandfathered

32.62% have received this achievement

ACHV. Points
    • Users who disliked
    • None
    • Users who liked
    • None
    There is a lot going on currently within the world of STO. F2P, DOFF System, STF changes and then there are the recent UFP organisation changes and a few things that the command staff of The House of Kular are actively working on. Autumn is the season for change after all, and there is a lot of change coming our way! I don't know whether to be excited or nervous!

So for my money, the F2P changes are a good thing. If it brings in more revenue for Cryptic, allows them to bring in more developers, produce content quicker and keeps the player base healthy and strong, then this is a good thing. I don't know what everyone else thinks, but I am very excited.

And it looks like after months of very little content, that there are patch notes galore to read and so many changes that it is hard to keep up! What am I most excited about? The Doff system for one. A few new ships for the KDF side but I'm really excited about pet controls for Carriers!! I'll be copying Jaimie Pryde over to Tribble to test those out very soon!!

So who here has read the latest Federation Herald? 146 pages! Pretty good effort from The FedHerald team! Each issue in my short time in the UFP is better than the last and I can only wonder at what will be in the next one!! If anyone has anything they wish to contribute then I am sure the team would be happy to hear from you!

Well it's been a mixed time in the House of Kular so far. There has been a shortage of events recently but we're looking to remedy that. We're keen to provide events for those still leveling and of course those who have already reached Lieutenant General. With all of the Tribble changes, I guess everyone has been a little distracted but, we're aware and working to getting some events for you guys. If anyone wants to become a Battle Officer and start running events, then please get in touch!!!

But on a more positive note, we are working on some new things. I've been looking for the House of Kular to put together a few feature episodes with a story arc spanning roughly three episodes. We started off some initial discussions and will continue to put these together. They may take quite a while to bring together but I'm committed to bringing a UFP derived story which I hope you will all enjoy!

We're also looking to make some changes to the Fleet Bank and the way it is set up. These changes are not finalised yet but they are looking promising and I am hopeful that they will provide useful support to the fleet as a whole. You may have noticed that the Fleet Shop is looking very well stocked and thanks really needs to go to our four Orion Syndicate Traders, Chugster, Stormy, Steven Kenter and the latest edition, Mesh who has already contributed heavily to the bank. Mesh has been doing a lot of crafting for free, but now will be crafting the high end gear for the bank to sell. Proceeds will go into the Fleet Bank and will be held for when/if we get fleet starbases which are pegged for season 5. All of the gear is priced at lower than the exchange so no excuse not to shop with the UFP!

Well, look in again to catch my next post in my journal.

Qapla'

Grace Pryde

AirikReal
    • Pillar of the Community
      Very Rare (100 Points)

Be a registered user for 10 years

Unlocked Wed 23 Dec, 2020 1:01 PM

34.82% have received this achievement

• To Boldly Go On and On
      Rare (50 Points)

Reach one-thousand posts on the forums

Grandfathered

0.71% have received this achievement

• Stepping Forward
      Uncommon (25 Points)

Going from Clearance Level 3 to Clearance Level 4

Unlocked Sat 29 Sep, 2018 1:28 PM

1.91% have received this achievement

• Commander
      Uncommon (25 Points)

Receive a promotion to the rank of Commander

Grandfathered

0.64% have received this achievement

• Captain
      Uncommon (25 Points)

Ascend the ranks to reach the Captains chair

Unlocked Sat 27 Aug, 2011 4:16 AM

0.67% have received this achievement

• Paragon of Duty
      Uncommon (25 Points)

Sign three roll calls in a row

Unlocked Mon 28 Sep, 2015 8:01 PM

9.73% have received this achievement

ACHV. Points
    • Users who disliked
    • None
    • Users who liked
    • None
    Hi guys! This is the first entry in my new blog style thread in The Warriors Mess over in the House of Kular forum section! I've already put out a second post so be sure to read it! In it you'll find what's going on in the House of Kular and my thoughts on the latest STO goings-on!

Grace
    GracePryde

GracePryde Medals

Grace%20Pryde

givergetr