Started By:
Federation Executive Office, Fri 30 Oct, 2009 11:36 PM
Views:
Replies:
    • Users who disliked
    • None
    • Users who liked
    • None
     –  Last edited by Mikester92; Wed 24 Nov, 2010 1:56 AM.
    The recently ongoing situation involving Grizz, Chris Wilkinson and Vanguard, and their subsequent resignations has been thoroughly investigated by SFC, and it has been determined that in order for all members to be able to see the whole picture, and why SFC made the decisions it did, evidence pertaining to the situation would be revealed.

The situation starts with a dispute between Vanguard and Telex Ferra, with Grizz and Chris Wilkinson participating. During the investigation, Grizz left {UFP} of his own accord. To ensure action was taken for the inappropriate conduct during the dispute, the consequence was a decision by SFC to deny admission if he re-applied. SFC determined fault and applied consequences in that case.

Grizz was still able to access the forums at that time as a registered user (but unable to see member forums). Comments were popping up here and there on the shoutbox from Grizz that attempted to continue the debate from the first incident, such as "Down with Beaurocracy, up with fun factor 10". Due to this, Hathaway decided to try contacting Grizz in an effort to have him explain this behaviour.

{UFP}Hathaway says:
    hello
    Grizz says:
    hello
    {UFP}Hathaway says:
    "Down with Beaurocracy, up with fun factor 10" you posted this the day before yesterday right?
    Grizz says:
    correct.
    {UFP}Hathaway says:
    mind explaining why?
    Grizz says:
    because I felt like it.
    {UFP}Hathaway says:
    well we can split hairs, or you can explain to my why you posted it. your choice
    Grizz says:
    Or you can leave me be. unless the fate of the world rests on it.
    {UFP}Hathaway says:
    well that's assuming you want to keep coming onto our board
    Grizz says:
    Oh dear, gonna ban freedom of speech are we?
    {UFP}Hathaway says:
    im not running a country
    Grizz says:
    You may aswell be.
    {UFP}Hathaway says:
    the fact you accused people, were proven wrong, left in a strop, didnt apologise for any of it, and feel you can carry on as though nothing has happened is frankly offensive. the way in which you feel you are right to talk to me now and post these kinds of comments and hide behind freedom of speech is pathetic
    Grizz says:
    You came to me. You wanted me to talk.
    Grizz says:
    I'm talking to you.
    Grizz says:
    You don't like it.
    Grizz says:
    Tough.
    {UFP}Hathaway says:
    you're posting comments on my board, and i have a right to demand you explain yourself if you want to continue using it
    {UFP}Hathaway says:
    if i dont like it, its tough for you mate
    {UFP}Hathaway says:
    no skin off my nose
    Grizz says:
    You are in NO position to demand anything from me.
    Grizz says:
    None at all
    {UFP}Hathaway says:
    if you want to continue using the board then yes, i do
    {UFP}Hathaway says:
    so which is it to be?
    Grizz says:
    Oh I don't need my account to use your boards, I assure you.
    {UFP}Hathaway says:
    you dont think ive faced annoying sods over the 7 years ive been doing this?
    {UFP}Hathaway says:
    who use multiple accounts etc?
    Grizz says:
    You don't think I know I biased administration when I see one? Been there, done that.
    Grizz says:
    But 1 vs many
    Grizz says:
    which is easily to go with
    {UFP}Hathaway says:
    talking cliches gets you no where, and certainly since you've been proven wrong, all you're doing is digging yourself an even bigger whole
    Grizz says:
    Bigger hole in what?
    {UFP}Hathaway says:
    hole*
    {UFP}Hathaway says:
    you want to continue using our board?
    Grizz says:
    Feel free to ban my IP, delete my account. I don't need them
    Grizz says:
    Because there are still those tho agree with what I have said and have been more than happy to keep me up to date.
    Grizz says:
    No, the CoC doesn't stop them
    {UFP}Hathaway says:
    lol, you really are absolutely paranoid
    {UFP}Hathaway says:
    completely lost all perspective
    Grizz says:
    and as long as my SRP is still being allowed to run under your group.
    Grizz says:
    I will be there to see it.
    {UFP}Hathaway says:
    you dont have an SRP in UFP
    {UFP}Hathaway says:
    non-members are not permitted to enrol in SRPs
    Grizz says:
    I have every right to pull ST:AB as it is still of my creation. So yes, I do still have an SRP in your group.
    {UFP}Hathaway says:
    whatever, my point stands. will you or will you not explain the comments, including the one i quoted?
    Grizz says:
    If you have to have it spelled out to you that UFP is full of beaurocratic nonsense that is more than capable of sapping the fun out..
    {UFP}Hathaway says:
    and you felt it appropriate to create such comments on the shoutbox?
    Grizz says:
    Oh dear, end of the world.
    Grizz says:
    Who is losing perspective now?
    {UFP}Hathaway says:
    im not the one citing the end of the world
    Grizz says:
    Again - you came to me over a comment in a public area.
    {UFP}Hathaway says:
    and im asking for an explanation
    Grizz says:
    one I am not inclined to give.
    {UFP}Hathaway says:
    the consequence of which is a ban
    Grizz says:
    you would have to ban more members than me to stop me accessing your boards.
    {UFP}Hathaway says:
    well obviously i cant stop that, but if the comments continue in other people's names, they will face the consequences as well... for which you will be responsible. im not trying to stop you from accessing the board, but i will not allow you to disrupt it for your personal petty reasons
    {UFP}Hathaway says:
    so which is it to be?
    Grizz says:
    nothing has been disrupted.
    {UFP}Hathaway says:
    are we gonna talk or am i banning your account?
    Grizz says:
    Go right ahead.
    Grizz says:
    No use to me.
    {UFP}Hathaway says:

very well
    {UFP}Hathaway says:
    if you wish to have your ban lifted at any time, you may speak with me on this subject, and i will be more than happy to hear from you
    Hathaway had this to say to SFC:
    Originally Posted by Fleet Admiral John Hathaway
    If we don't enforce certain levels of respect, we will quite simply get walked all over. We're not always going to make the most popular decisions, but we do need to protect the UFP and its members from those who think its their right to pull it down or rubbish it, while hiding behind the "freedom of speech" argument. Slandering an organisation or person does not fall under that IMO.
    Grizz was subsequently banned from the {UFP} forum and server.

Later on, Grizz sent the following e-mail to Vice Admiral Sharpkiller:

Admiral Sharpkiller of {UFP},

With many of the characters, locations and general basis of the Serial Roleplay 'Star Trek: Asteroid Base' being pieces of original, unique work, I am writing to inform you that with my dismissal from UFP, I also resend my offer for you to host this Serial Roleplay that I brought to you some months ago.

I believe that has been brought up in places I have not been involved in, however this is a warning that if the Serial Roleplay in question is not removed from active use and it's rights returned to the original owners of Cameron Disley and Richard Quy ( AKA 'Grizz' and 'Quy') by 1700 on the 23rd October 2009, then this matter will be escalated to the appropriate legal level.

This is enough time to take action, and you have now been adequatly warned. Within my legal rights, I can defend my own work.

Thank You.

( This warning has been sent to several parties to ensure it is given the correct views )
    While it is incorrect that Grizz was dismissed from {UFP}, because he resigned of his own accord, this was seriously discussed by SFC, and it was determined that if our members wished to continue the ST:AB roleplay, we believed that the law was on our side. This is a quote from a legal expert I contacted:

Originally Posted by Vice Fleet Admiral Mullaly
    Part of our fleet is a Star Trek Roleplaying Group, using a modification of the game Elite Force. We have something called a Serial Role Play, which is like a weekly continuing RP, and it is written by our members. One of the members who Co-wrote one of these SRPs left the clan of his own free will after being investigated for inappropriate conduct. At that time, since he would no longer be able to participate, he transferred control and running of the SRP to another one of our members over MSN (we have logs). Now he's come back and said that he is withdrawing our right to use the SRP, since he created the original idea. After transferring control, and if the writing is no longer done by him, can he remove our right to use the general idea/plot as a roleplay?
    Originally Posted by Lawyer's Response
    If the gamer transferred his rights in writing he may have a problem.
    It was later decided by the SRP organizer, LynxMukka that as interest in the SRP was clearly declining, like all other SRPs, it had reached the end of it's natural life. To extend the SRP would only serve to antagonize Grizz, and that was not the intent of SFC. So we decided to let it die a natural death. At this point in time, Grizz was still publicly defaming {UFP} by posting comments such as the following in other forums:
    Originally Posted by Grizz
    UFP for long-term dedication and Beaurocracy

For small bouts of fun - join random servers and smaller groups
    http://www.ubergames.org/forums/showthread.php?t=2592

On October 24th, it was discovered that contrary to Fleet Admiral Hathaway's advice, Grizz obtained voluntarily from Vanguard and Chris Wilkinson their passwords to their forum accounts, and used them to access the {UFP} forums, effectively circumventing the ban placed on him. This was determined through IP Address comparison.

Originally Posted by Fleet Admiral Hathaway
    I have banned the account of Chris Wilkinson and Vanguard after evidence arose of Grizz accessing both accounts with a unique and apparently static IP address, which can be cross referenced.

Grizz can only have gained access to these accounts through willing intent of both individuals. Vanguard's is bad enough, you simply do not allow others access to your account without an admin's permission. Chris Wilkinson is a whole other kettle of fish, considering he has level 5 clearance, and we've no idea how long this has been going on for.

Sharpkiller has since spoken with Vanguard and that transcript can be found below (Sharp's post). Basically he is arguing his innocence in that Grizz successfully guessed his password.

I've yet to speak with Chris Wilkinson, however the SRP he and Vanguard have scheduled for tonight will be postponed.

Below is the short conversation I had with Grizz, warning that further infractions would land more people in trouble... he chose to ignore that warning and almost immediately log in with Vanguard's account.

{UFP}Hathaway says:
    2 points. 1. Continue to circumvent our ban order on you, and you will simply land more individuals in trouble. As it stands you've landed Chris Wilkinson in very hot water. I hope you both consider it worth it.

2. Under UK copyright laws you haven't a leg to stand on, I've done some research on the topic and I shall be ignoring any requests or rebuttals, feel free to continue to argue your case
    {UFP}Hathaway says:
    as emails and other correspondence shall be deleted
    Cam says:
    As Chris Wilkinson is leaving - he expressed his desire to circumvent your control. So pwnt.
    {UFP}Hathaway says:
    Well it makes my job easier
    Cam says:
    I'm so happy for you.
    Cam says:
    You see Chris cares more for people that images of starfleet pips and false ranks. It's a shame your organisation has managed to make so many people lose sight of that.
    {UFP}Hathaway says:
    Looks like you're leaving a trail of destruction, shall make for an interesting public post
    {UFP}Hathaway says:
    Shame you care little for others, though it's hardly surprising
    {UFP}Hathaway says:
    I'm afraid your unauthorised access, stops right here

Picture evidence of IP address on Chris Wilkinson and Vanguard's account.

http://www.ufplanets.com/sharpkiller/ip1.png

http://www.ufplanets.com/sharpkiller/ip2.png
    Originally Posted by Vice Admiral Sharpkiller
    Sharpk1ll3r: Hello, your forum account has been banned pending an investigation due to unauthorised access by Grizz.
    Lt Col. John Sheppard: What?
    Sharpk1ll3r: Grizz logged into your forum account, do you have any idea how he might have done it?
    Lt Col. John Sheppard: Not a clue
    Lt Col. John Sheppard: he may have guessed my password
    Lt Col. John Sheppard: I'll change it accordingly
    Lt Col. John Sheppard: Is that acceptable?
    Lt Col. John Sheppard: ????????????
    Sharpk1ll3r: The ban will remain for now, it'll be taken in to advisement. Allegiance has been postponed pending the results of this investigation as Chris Wilkinson's account was breached as well.
    Lt Col. John Sheppard: If I may ask
    Lt Col. John Sheppard: How exactly did you come to the conclusion that my account has been hacked?
    Sharpk1ll3r: Grizz's IP address was logged into your account.
    Lt Col. John Sheppard: how did you find that out?
    Sharpk1ll3r: The forum displays the IP address of accounts to administrators.
    Lt Col. John Sheppard: ...
    Lt Col. John Sheppard: So
    Lt Col. John Sheppard: I'm guessing
    Lt Col. John Sheppard: Allegiance is cancelled
    Sharpk1ll3r: For today it is.

I think he's lying. It's too coincidental that Grizz accesses both his and Chris Wilkinson's account. I'd like to know how someone can "guess" your password.
    At this time, Chris Wilkinson and Vanguard resigned from the fleet before the investigation was concluded. Chris Wilkinson's reason for resigning was as follows:

Originally Posted by Chris Wilkinson
    I will tell you why I let Grizz access my account, I did it as I believed that the discussion taking place about him in the [CL5] area was something he was entitled to see as nobody should be spoken about like that, behind their backs. Now what he may have done in the past couple of weeks may have been wrong, that discussion was also wrong as were some of the things said, even if in jest. So by my own personal code I felt he had a right to read it hence what I did. Nothing complicated, nothing insideous. I was screwed if I just copied and pasted it, I was screwed if I let him read it. And I wasn't going to keep it a secret.
    The objectionable content as described by Chris Wilkinson:
    Originally Posted by Chris Wilkinson
    a few things, but a large portion of it was the tone
    For example, Chris5626's "joke" about sending a bill is something I really didn't find funny
    The following is the example post he referred to, in which he personally found the tone to be unacceptable:
    Originally Posted by Chris5626
    Well to me this request regarding the SRP seems a bit like the losing team taking their ball and going home because they don't want to play any more.

It is rather interesting that Grizz refers to his dismissal from the {UFP}. This is ofcourse a work of fiction in itself since Grizz decided to leave {UFP} of his own free will. It is something of a pity that he now feels the need to try and take something away from {UFP} purely because he doesn't like our rules for member conduct.

We have a lot of skilled RPG-X members here and we really don't seem to be short of either SRPs or people capable of creating unique and high quality SRPs, the general consensus here seems to be that AB was in decline anyway so it would appear to be no big loss. Might be interesting to see how Grizz would respond to a bill for forum and server rental for the SRP Tongue Out lol
    And Vanguard's reason for resigning can be found in the resignation thread he created.

There were some concerns about alterations made to the resignation post of Vanguard and Chris Wilkinson. Attached are two screenshots comparing the edits to the original post. Hataway's edit to the post was the result of the way he had locked the thread. He made no alterations to the post. Sections that were removed are on a red background.

http://www.ufplanets.com/sharpkiller/postedit1.png
    http://www.ufplanets.com/sharpkiller/postedit2.png

It was felt by SFC that due to Chris Wilkinson's breach of trust with SFHQ and SFC, and his inaction in bringing his concerns to any SFC members or SFHQ members and subsequently committing a serious breach of security, any reapplication to {UFP} should be denied, as there could be no hope of advancement due to the fact we could no longer trust his judgement and actions.

Vanguard's resignation "speech" was in ill taste, and consequently burned any bridges he might have had. SFC found his actions to be completely outside the envelope of anything considered proper for {UFP} members, and so it was decided that any reapplication to the fleet would also be denied.

It is my hope that by posting the parts of evidence that led to SFC's decisions, it will help explain why three valuable members left {UFP} and were subsequently denied the privilidge of ever re-applying to {UFP}. I also hope it will lead you to the conclusion that SFC takes member abuse and slandering of the fleet very seriously, and we will do everything within our purview to ensure that all members have the right to an environment where they can feel safe from verbal abuse.

SFC holds no ill will against Grizz, Vanguard or Chris Wilkinson. In fact, I wish them the best in the future. However we found their philosophy incompatible with how we expect representatives of the fleet to act. As such, I expect all members, regardless of their personal feelings in this matter to continue to represent {UFP} well, and to treat the three named above with continued civility and respect, and in the case that any inflamatory remarks are posted, to notify SFHQ or SFC and to refrain from posting a reply. At this time, the forum accounts of Grizz, Vanguard and Chris Wilkinson will remain permanently banned.

Thank You

Signed,
    mullalysig
    Vice Fleet Admiral Thomas Mullaly
    Fleet Executive Officer
    FEO
    • To Infinity and Beyond
      Very Rare (100 Points)

Reach ten-thousand posts on the forums

Grandfathered

0.02% have received this achievement

• Pillar of the Community
      Very Rare (100 Points)

Be a registered user for 10 years

Unlocked Sat 29 Sep, 2018 1:05 PM

34.56% have received this achievement

• ...and On and On
      Very Rare (100 Points)

Reach five-thousand posts on the forums

Grandfathered

0.08% have received this achievement

• Highly Decorated
      Very Rare (100 Points)

Receive every medal the UFP has to offer

Grandfathered

0.18% have received this achievement

• Correspondent
      Rare (50 Points)

Submit a Federation News Service article

Unlocked Sat 29 Sep, 2018 1:28 PM

0.43% have received this achievement

• Civilian
      Rare (50 Points)

Leave Starfleet for a career in the Federation Government

Unlocked Thu 07 Nov, 2013 11:59 PM

0.09% have received this achievement

ACHV. Points
    • Users who disliked
    • None
    • Users who liked
    • None
    With regard to the joke I made. I am not sure why Chris Wilkinson put it in speech marks. I am guessing that was to further indicate his belief that it wasn't funny which I respectfully disagree with, it did get a few laughs.

I was simply pointing out that I found it humerous that whilst Grizz was making demands with regard to the SRP in question and his ownership of the SRP and related materials and that {UFP} had no claim to it that it became a bit of having your cake and eating it to. {UFP} hosted the SRP on its server, funded by members and hosted the forums for it on our forums again funded by members. That means money that we have donated has been used to support 'his' SRP.

So does that mean I and other donaters can expect a cheque? Very much unlikely and I ofcourse would not dream of asking for such a thing. I simply found it to be a rather funny turn of events which is why I made a joke.

If Chris Wilkinson did not like my joke then I accept that however if I was trying to be offensive towards Grizz I really could have done a lot better. Being offensive was not my intention pointing out the irony of the situation was. Despite this I do not feel that this was adequate justification for him to give a member that left the {UFP} and ultimately got himself banned access to secure areas of the forums. I would have hoped if Chris Wilkinson was that upset by my joke that he would have spoken to me about it on either the forums where I made the post in question or on MSN since he has (or had) me on his MSN Messenger List.
    ChristopherHalsey
    ChristopherHalsey Medals
    "IMPOSSIBLE IS A WORD TO BE FOUND ONLY IN THE DICTIONARY OF FOOLS."
    - NAPOLEON BONAPARTE
      Very Rare (100 Points)

Unlocked Wed 28 Aug, 2019 4:03 AM

• Eternal Servitude!
      Uncommon (25 Points)

Be a registered user for five years

Grandfathered

75.67% have received this achievement

• Live Long and Prosper
      Common (10 Points)

Be a registered user for one year

Grandfathered

96.30% have received this achievement

• Part of the Furniture
      Common (10 Points)

Be a registered user for two years

Grandfathered

95.09% have received this achievement

• Becoming a Redshirt
      Common (10 Points)

Earn your first respect points

Grandfathered

12.93% have received this achievement

• My 2 Cents
      Common (10 Points)

Post in a forum topic

Grandfathered

42.78% have received this achievement

ACHV. Points
    • Users who disliked
    • None
    • Users who liked
    • None
    As an outside observer, I just want to say that I appreciate posting of things such as this where we can see them.

It shows us a level of professionalism and maturity in situations where others don't necessarily conduct themselves with such finesse. Therefore helping to enforce the integrity of UFPs outward reputation as a likeable, respected and very well structured body.
    tcars hayden
      Very Rare (100 Points)

Unlocked Sun 14 Oct, 2018 8:04 AM

• Eternal Servitude!
      Uncommon (25 Points)

Grandfathered

• Poster Child
      Uncommon (25 Points)

Reach 500 posts on the forums

Grandfathered

1.11% have received this achievement

• Old School Gamer
      Common (10 Points)

Be a member of Starfleet Tactical

Grandfathered

7.01% have received this achievement

• Engage
      Common (10 Points)

Join the United Federation of Planets

Grandfathered

32.66% have received this achievement

• Live Long and Prosper
      Common (10 Points)

Grandfathered

ACHV. Points
    • Users who disliked
    • None
    • Users who liked
    • None
    For whatever it's worth, I'd like to commend the SFC for making this information publically available. It only shows just how skewed the perspectives of some people have become. I also would like to personally verify that the information presented here is all factual and undoctored to the best of my knowledge (that is, from what I can see based on what I have access to).

I am sorry that Grizz, Vanguard, and Chris left. There was a time when I considered them all good friends. However, I don't think that {UFP} was the right place for them - and I do not feel there is any legitimacy to their legal threats or their claims about our values.
    • Chief Engineer
      Very Rare (100 Points)

Be Joint Head of Technical Services

Grandfathered

Very Rare (100 Points)

• Top Brass
      Very Rare (100 Points)

Reach the highest Starfleet Rank

Unlocked Sat 17 Dec, 2016 10:30 PM

0.03% have received this achievement

• Highly Decorated
      Very Rare (100 Points)

Grandfathered

• Correspondent
      Rare (50 Points)

• Vice Fleet Admiral
      Rare (50 Points)

Receive a promotion to the rank of Vice Fleet Admiral

0.01% have received this achievement

ACHV. Points
    • Users who disliked
    • None
    • Users who liked
    • None
    As an outside observer, I just want to say that I appreciate posting of things such as this where we can see them.

It shows us a level of professionalism and maturity in situations where others don't necessarily conduct themselves with such finesse. Therefore helping to enforce the integrity of UFPs outward reputation as a likeable, respected and very well structured body.
    Thanks for your comments, Hocking. They are much appreciated. Smile
    SharpkillerImperial
    Sharpkiller Medals
    • Gold Contributor
      Very Rare (100 Points)

Subscribe to a monthly Gold Subscription

Unlocked Sun 08 Jan, 2017 12:01 AM

0.36% have received this achievement

• To Boldly Go On and On
      Rare (50 Points)

Reach one-thousand posts on the forums

Grandfathered

0.71% have received this achievement

• A Heartfelt Thank You
      Rare (50 Points)

Donate over £100 to the UFP

Unlocked Mon 06 Feb, 2017 9:02 AM

• Captain
      Uncommon (25 Points)

Ascend the ranks to reach the Captains chair

Unlocked Sun 22 Aug, 2010 11:23 PM

0.67% have received this achievement

• Paragon of Duty
      Uncommon (25 Points)

Sign three roll calls in a row

Unlocked Mon 28 Sep, 2015 8:01 PM

9.74% have received this achievement

• Eternal Servitude!
      Uncommon (25 Points)

Grandfathered

ACHV. Points
    • Users who disliked
    • None
    • Users who liked
    • None
    i agree the way this was showing as it shows that silly little things like thigs can casue major upset and the way it was delt with was very good ok i was not there so i cant pass judagement on anything but what i read about it it very in depth .
    also i think this sort thing should be made public all the time as it make people thing twice in breaking CoC and miss treating other members

Babyhead4127
    Babyhead4127
    Babyhead4127 Medals
    Why do they call it rush hour when nothing moves? - Robin Williams
      Very Rare (100 Points)

Unlocked Wed 28 Aug, 2019 4:03 AM

• Eternal Servitude!
      Uncommon (25 Points)

Grandfathered

• Live Long and Prosper
      Common (10 Points)

Grandfathered

• Part of the Furniture
      Common (10 Points)

Be a registered user for two years

Grandfathered

95.09% have received this achievement

• Becoming a Redshirt
      Common (10 Points)

Earn your first respect points

Grandfathered

12.93% have received this achievement

• My 2 Cents
      Common (10 Points)

Post in a forum topic

Grandfathered

42.78% have received this achievement

ACHV. Points
    • Users who disliked
    • None
    • Users who liked
    • None
    Thanks for your comments, Hocking. They are much appreciated. Smile
    You're very welcome. Smile
    tcars hayden
      Very Rare (100 Points)

Unlocked Fri 21 Dec, 2018 12:03 AM

• ...and On and On
      Very Rare (100 Points)

Reach five-thousand posts on the forums

Grandfathered

• Civilian
      Rare (50 Points)

Leave Starfleet for a career in the Federation Government

Unlocked Tue 19 Nov, 2013 9:29 PM

0.09% have received this achievement

• Admiral
      Rare (50 Points)

Receive a promotion to the rank of Admiral

Grandfathered

0.22% have received this achievement

• To Boldly Go On and On
      Rare (50 Points)

Grandfathered

• Well Respected
      Uncommon (25 Points)

Reach reputation tier 6

Grandfathered

0.69% have received this achievement

ACHV. Points
    • Users who disliked
    • None
    • Users who liked
    • None
    I'm all down for Freedom of speech and i can say with certainty it is practiced in these forums. There are somethings like advertising which are not permitted, and also swearing and rude slandering comments are also not allowed to be made, and quite right too are they to ban these things. These Forums are not hear to persuade someone to do somethin (advertising) or from nasty comments which can make someone feel bad aou themselves.

When Freedom of Speech was written By the UN i'm sure that Slander and Bullying and other kinds of Disgusting behaviour was not in there minds.

Now everyone is down to have a Verbal beating or give a Verbal beating once in a while, I personally have arguments (nice arguments lol), with some members off the clan and sometimes with members of the SFC(RARE!!!) if i disagree with something, but like most of you i do this in private. Public outbursts which are used to discredit a person or a clan are not nice and not acceptable. You wanna Moan about something, then moan privatly and to someone who can probably do something about itBig Grin

Be nice childrenBig Grin
    Bondgadget76 Medals
      Very Rare (100 Points)

Unlocked Mon 26 Aug, 2019 11:07 PM

• The Ghost Writer
      Rare (50 Points)

Be the Commanding Officer of the Roleplay Division

Unlocked Wed 23 Jun, 2021 10:02 PM

0.04% have received this achievement

• Commodore
      Rare (50 Points)

Receive a promotion to the rank of Commodore

Unlocked Wed 23 Jun, 2021 9:11 PM

0.50% have received this achievement

• Captain
      Uncommon (25 Points)

Ascend the ranks to reach the Captains chair

Unlocked Tue 31 Jan, 2012 5:44 PM

0.67% have received this achievement

• Paragon of Duty
      Uncommon (25 Points)

Unlocked Mon 28 Sep, 2015 8:01 PM

• Highly Decorated
      Very Rare (100 Points)

Unlocked Sat 24 Sep, 2022 9:00 PM

ACHV. Points
    • Users who disliked
    • None
    • Users who liked
    • None

Well said Hocking.

Let's say I were to 'quit' {UFP} because of an altercation between me & another member, I wouldn't go off badmouthing this clan saying that it's run by <insert colorful lines here>, the same with my precious Holo-fed. I'm above that.

If I were to have a dispute, I'd try to resolve it myself, if possible. If not, I'd call upon a senior member to help 'clear the air'. If it wasn't resolve, then I'd consider my options. This situation is all about trying to get your head straight before you jump to a very serious accusation.

My 2-bits all in a nut. Thank You & have fun.
    JoshBroughm
    JoshBroughm Medals
  1. Technical Support Technician

• Gold Contributor
      Very Rare (100 Points)

Subscribe to a monthly Gold Subscription

Unlocked Wed 01 Dec, 2021 3:02 AM

Very Rare (100 Points)

Unlocked Sat 24 Aug, 2019 1:02 PM

• Dedicated
      Rare (50 Points)

Volunteer for 1+ year

Unlocked Tue 05 Mar, 2024 12:01 AM

0.54% have received this achievement

• Correspondent
      Rare (50 Points)

• The Fool
      Rare (50 Points)

Got pranked on April 1st

Unlocked Sat 02 Apr, 2022 2:18 AM

0.46% have received this achievement

• Academy Dean
      Rare (50 Points)

Be Head of Starfleet Academy

Unlocked Tue 02 Feb, 2016 2:03 AM

ACHV. Points
    Donated
    £100+
    Pronouns
    He/Him
    • Users who disliked
    • None
    • Users who liked
    • None
    Thanks for this information SFC. I am sad to see Mr. Wilkinson leave, because he was our {UFP} liaison.
    ZachZach Medals
    • Benefactor of the UFP
      Uncommon (25 Points)

Donate between £75 or more to the UFP

Unlocked Thu 13 Feb, 2020 4:01 AM

Very Rare (100 Points)

• Correspondent
      Rare (50 Points)

• To Boldly Go On and On
      Rare (50 Points)

Grandfathered

• Paragon of Duty
      Uncommon (25 Points)

Unlocked Fri 01 Dec, 2017 1:00 AM

• Eternal Servitude!
      Uncommon (25 Points)

Grandfathered

ACHV. Points
    Pronouns
    He/Him
    • Users who disliked
    • None
    • Users who liked
    • None
    Thanks for this information SFC. I am sad to see Mr. Wilkinson leave, because he was our {UFP} liaison.
    I am sad to see him go as well, and I wish him the best in his future endeavours. I am sure Rear Admiral Bondgadget is already selecting a new representative for you. Big Grin Thanks for your understanding.
    ThomasMullaly Medals
      Very Rare (100 Points)

Unlocked Tue 14 May, 2019 9:02 AM

• Eternal Servitude!
      Uncommon (25 Points)

Grandfathered

• Starfleet's Finest
      Common (10 Points)

Be a member of Starfleet Operations

Grandfathered

28.07% have received this achievement

• Old School Gamer
      Common (10 Points)

Grandfathered

• Engage
      Common (10 Points)

Join the United Federation of Planets

Grandfathered

32.66% have received this achievement

• Live Long and Prosper
      Common (10 Points)

Grandfathered

ACHV. Points
    Sydney, Australia, Earth. -//- Alpha Quadrant Sector 001, Alpha Quadrant. Milky Way
    • Users who disliked
    • None
    • Users who liked
    • None
    I Agree we do require a certain lvl of respect and all actions by SFC should be comended
    kriiszz

"We sleep soundly in our beds, because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm." - George Orwell.

givergetr
      Very Rare (100 Points)

Unlocked Mon 11 May, 2020 11:01 AM

• Eternal Servitude!
      Uncommon (25 Points)

Unlocked Mon 11 May, 2020 11:01 AM

• Dean’s List
      Uncommon (25 Points)

Pass all three Academy exams

Unlocked Mon 11 May, 2020 6:03 PM

3.98% have received this achievement

• Ensign
      Common (10 Points)

Receive a promotion to the rank of Ensign

Unlocked Sun 10 May, 2020 6:40 PM

3.59% have received this achievement

• Starfleet's Finest
      Common (10 Points)

Be a member of Starfleet Operations

Unlocked Mon 01 Jun, 2020 5:01 AM

28.07% have received this achievement

• Old School Gamer
      Common (10 Points)

Unlocked Sun 10 May, 2020 7:03 PM

ACHV. Points
    • Users who disliked
    • None
    • Users who liked
    • None
    Hello fleet.

First I'd like to say, People - what - a - mess!

Chris wilkinson being thrown out is something I can't believe, surely he helped Grizz on his endeavour to bring havoc.. but banning his account permanently is something i strongly disagree upon.
    He showed he's not to be trusted the lvl 5 clearance. So give him a demotion and 20 whiplashes so to speak. He has no *as mentioned above "colourful lines" against the fleet, in fact he is a loyal member of the fleet and a member who has been respected since his time of joining.

I plee for his safe return, wich may cost him a little but then he actions take consequences.

Surely the SFC can see his reasons.
    They were morally correct. as loyally incorrect.
    So treat him accordingly.

The good part about this fleet is that everything is open for debate.
    And i sincerely hope you can see my reasons here. you don't just throw out good apple's when they are biten just once.

I hope I made a point here

yours truly
    Mackazz
    - Lt. Worf always loses fights except for the episodes focused on him.
    • Chief Engineer
      Very Rare (100 Points)

Be Joint Head of Technical Services

Grandfathered

Very Rare (100 Points)

• Top Brass
      Very Rare (100 Points)

Reach the highest Starfleet Rank

0.03% have received this achievement

• Highly Decorated
      Very Rare (100 Points)

Grandfathered

• Correspondent
      Rare (50 Points)

• Vice Fleet Admiral
      Rare (50 Points)

Receive a promotion to the rank of Vice Fleet Admiral

0.01% have received this achievement

ACHV. Points
    • Users who disliked
    • None
    • Users who liked
    • None
    Thread locked.

Please do not revive threads whose purpose was served many months ago. If you wish to pursue this issue, please do so in private.

Chris Wilkinson was not kicked out of the fleet, he left on his own accord, before SFC could take any action.
    SharpkillerImperial
    Sharpkiller Medals