Unlocked Sat 17 Dec, 2016 10:30 PM

0.01% have received this achievement

ACHV. Points
    • Users who disliked
    • None
    • Users who liked
    • None
    Reply With QuoteQuote
    We recently removed all characters ranked "Cadet" from the Federation fleets and all characters ranked "Bekk" from the Klingon fleet. Due to Star Trek Online's limit of 500 characters per fleet, we've had to enact some new requirements to ensure active players have a space in the in-game fleets. If your characters were kicked from the fleet, please find below a short FAQ to find out how to get back into the in-game fleets as soon as possible.

My characters were removed, what should I do next?
    Please ensure that you have completed the entrance exam - this is now a requirement before we can invite you to the in-game fleet. The Entrance Exam is a short multiple choice quiz designed to help familiarise yourself with some basic information about the fleet. Click here to complete the Entrance Exam if you haven't done so already.

I've completed the Entrance Exam, how do I get an invite?

Click here to request an invite to the in-game Federation and Klingon fleets.

Do I still need to request a promotion to get full access to the in-game fleets?
    No. We've decided that since we're now asking more of members to get into the in-game fleet, all members will receive access to the fleet banks and fleet contribution tab immediately after accepting his or her fleet invitation.

In addition to the new Entrance Exam requirement, what other requirements are there?

All members must sign into his or her characters atleast once every three months. We will peridoically purge the in-game fleet to remove characters who have not been active in over three months. Please Note: This is seperate from Roll Call proceedures. If your characters are removed due to this requirement, you need only request another invite for your characters using the same form as you did before with no penalty. You must still visit the forums once a month to sign Roll Call to retain your membership.
    SharpkillerImperial
    Sharpkiller Medals