DIRECTED BY - STARFLEET COMMAND
    VIDEO EDITORS - JORDAN, SHARPKILLER
    ASSISTANT - LAZERETH

BROADCAST ON SATURDAY 29TH DECEMBER 2012 - VIEW YOUTUBE VIDEO BELOW

{UFP}Ashley
    Received 2 Medals.

• Conduct Medal
    • Starfleet Medal

Ashley has been an active and productive member of the Star Trek Online community and indeed the fleet’s. He’s always ensured our members benefit from her experience and skills within STO. His continued involvement and service within the fleet should not go un-noticed and I’m therefore awarding Ashley with the Conduct Medal and Starfleet Medal. Congratulations!

{UFP}Begotten
    Received 3 Medals.

• Meritorious Service Medal
    • Medal of Excellence
    • Valor Award

Begotten continues to be one of the most active and experienced members of the fleet for Star Trek Online. He’s shown time and again, his passion for the Elite Strike Force, more so his leadership of ESF’s Black Ops team has been exemplary. Whether it’s spending countless hours in-game perfecting tactics or his involvement in the production of fleet videos to increase the fleet knowledge as a whole, Begotten whether seen or not, is always trying to help others. Being one of the most respectable members of the fleet, I’m pleased to award Begotten with the Medal of Excellence, the Meritorious Service Medal and the Valor Award, congratulations!

{UFP}Ben Hurley
    Received 1 Medal.

• Golden Starburst

Ben Hurley is certainly a character and a half. His work in Starfleet Academy and now the Diplomatic Corps as its Executive Officer has been both quality and dedicated. His work in organising inter-fleet events with other fleets such as 1st Column has been second to none and several people, including those from outside the {UFP} would like to mention their appreciation at his efforts. He continues to find margin for improvement in bringing ideas forward, paying attention to the day-to-day operations while putting in effort on extra projects. For his continued efforts, I’m pleased to award him the Golden Starburst, congratulations!

{UFP}Bill
    Received 1 Medal.

• Conduct Medal

Since his successful application to join the Elite Strike Force, otherwise known as ESF, Bill has shown a keen interest in what the division gets up to and is always seemingly willing to share any information he may have gained with Star Trek Online gameplay. Bill always displays a courteous and polite attitude towards his peers and is starting to show great leadership skills in a team environment. So without further ado, Bill is receiving the Conduct Medal, congratulations!

{UFP}Burtonshaw
    Received 2 Medals.

• Nebula Star
    • Valor Award

Burtonshaw is being awarded today with the Nebula Star and the Valor Award for his never ending work with the fleet bank, making sure members get the best deals for the items they need in Star Trek Online. The release of the fleet’s new web banking system was by no means an easy feat and his innovation in this area needs to be recognised. I certainly look forward to future developments from both Burtonshaw and the banking system, so congratulations!

{UFP}Caymen Greener
    Received 2 Medals.

• Distinguished Service Cross
    • Fleet Loyalty Commendation

Caymen Greener continues to be one of the most outstanding members of the fleet with his previous work in Internal Affairs and the Simm which has now been transformed into the renewed Starfleet Harriers division. He’s a perfect example of how someone with a lot of dedication and perseverance can strive to achieve their goal. His efforts in further promoting the Simm has changed the way the fleet supports roleplay and while there is much work still to be done, Caymen shows no sign of letting up. His often valuable opinions on fleet matters have been appreciated and demonstrate the ideal involvement a CL5 officer should have in fleet affairs. So I’m pleased therefore to award him with the prestigious Distinguished Service Cross and the Fleet Loyalty Commendation, congratulations!

{UFP}Collier
    Received 2 Medals.

• Conduct Medal
    • Federation Star

Appointed as the Diplomatic Corps CO in early November, Collier represents one of SFHQ’s finest. Leading mainly from behind the scenes Collier has transformed SDC into a well-oiled machine. Going into the new year I think it is safe to say that SDC will accomplish a series of ambitious goals, which I myself have been told about, that will elevate its position in the fleet 10-fold. For his hard work and continued leadership Collier is hereby awarded with the Conduct Medal and the Federation Star, congratulations!

{UFP}Curzon Peers
    Received a Promotion and 1 Medal.

• Promotion to Chief Petty Officer
    • Combat Readiness Medal

Curzon Peers is next up now, and he’s certainly a powerful ally in battles with the Borg, helped by his skills in STO’s STF runs that benefit all that play with him. For his ability and activity within the {UFP} which has not gone un-noticed, Curzon is receiving the Combat Readiness Medal and a promotion to Chief Petty Officer, congratulations!

{UFP}Dave Harper
    Received 1 Medal.

• Federation Star

Dave Harper, while perhaps not well known, is an active participant of the fleet’s Simms in the Starfleet Harriers division and a long standing member of the fleet. I suppose I’m somewhat surprised he hasn’t received this medal already but I’m pleased to award him with the Federation Star for his continued service with in the UFP, congratulations!

{UFP}Dodgers
    Received 1 Medal.

• Valor Award

When I think of the words loyalty and dedication in the fleet I first think of Dodgers. Many may not know this but Dodgers is perhaps one of our most veteran members; he originally joined in 2006 for the then popular Bridge Commander and although he went on LoA for a few came back in 2010 with a bang. Serving now as HoK CO dodgers has made the HoK a model division in the fleet. Never one to say “no” to a person asking for help, Dodgers is hereby awarded the Valor Award, congratulations!

{UFP}ForTheGamer
    Received 2 Medals.

• Starfleet Medal
    • Conduct Medal

ForTheGamer has been an active participant in keeping the fleet bank stocked for the general membership whenever something valuable crosses his path. He constantly remains polite and friendly, whilst always getting involved within STO where he can, despite the event sometimes being within an inconvenient time zone. For his hard work and dedication thus far, ForTheGamer is being awarded the Starfleet Medal and the Conduct Medal; congratulations!

{UFP}Hermanator
    Received 2 Medals.

• Conduct Medal

Hermanator presents a mature, professional and capable demeanour towards others and the fleet itself. He is a constant proponent of helping to present new ideas that could benefit the membership, as well as attempting to combat possible problems with policies that might already be implemented. To add to this, his work within the Diplomatic Corps has been fantastic, and provides a great example to other members. For these accomplishments and overall hard work, Hermanator is being awarded the Meritorious Service Medal and the Conduct Medal; congratulations!

{UFP}HighTower
    Received 2 Medals.

• Federation Star
    • Valor Award

Hightower has continued to be an extremely dedicated member of the fleet, taking time in doing very tedious tasks and dealing with members who undoubtedly have a lot of questions. He is able to quickly adapt to what is asked of him and has done a splendid job above that of those that have previously served in his role. We all seem to enjoy having Hightower around and I hope what he’s about to receive further pushes that home with him. As such, I’m pleased to award him with the Federation Star and Valor Award, congratulations!

{UFP}Jake Tyler
    Received 3 Medals.

• Golden Starburst
    • Valor Award
    • Personal Achievement Award

Jake Tyler has thus far been an outstanding member of the STO community within the UFP, and now in his new found role as ESF CO. He has grown become both valued and most respected member in our community due mainly to his Stirling work within the Strike Force. His eager attitude towards STO, always makes all players both enthusiastic and comfortable with being in a team with him. I can attest to this personally as Jake has helped even myself get better acquainted with STFs; his leadership with that is personally appreciated.
    As ESF CO Jake has worked hard with setting the division's more positive tone and integration into the fleet, a most difficult task for anyone to undertake, but he has managed on nonetheless. For his hard work Jake is hereby awarded the Golden Starburst, Personal Achievement Award and the Valor Award, congratulations!

{UFP}Jimmymac001a
    Received a Promotion.

Jimmymac001a is a valued member of the Starfleet Operations division both in and out of game. While he doesn’t necessarily talk much, he can still be found offering other fleet members advice and support wherever they need it. His activity thus far has been positive and so therefore it is felt to promote Jimmymac001a to Chief Petty Officer, congratulations!

{UFP}Jordan

• Promotion to Rear Admiral
    • Federation Order of Merit

Jordan has had a profound impact on engineering matters in the fleet, particularly since joining Starfleet Command two months ago and many of the recent technical advancements months would not have happened without his involvement. Jordan has worked tirelessly without complaint to help push the boundaries of what we can do as a fleet. Jordan may be quiet, but his heart is truly in this fleet with his friendly and engaging demeanour. Jordan deserves heartfelt thanks for all the work he has done and I have no doubt will continue to do. I’m pleased therefore to announce his promotion to Rear Admiral and is also receiving the Federation Order of Merit, congratulations!

{UFP}Kains

• Promotion to Lieutenant
    • Red Crest

Kains is certainly an active member of the fleet who is both compassionate and caring. He will go out of his way if need be, to offer support to other members of the fleet both in a public and private setting. Kains’ work in promoting the Elite Strike Force as a division has very much been noticed and it is refreshing to see such enthusiasm for what they believe in. We’re very much looking forward to what else Kains will be getting up to in the fleet, but for now, I’m awarding him with the Red Crest and a promotion to Lieutenant, congratulations!

{UFP}Keenan
    Received a Promotion and 2 Medals.

• Legion of Merit
    • Starfleet Medal

Keenan is a Battle Officer within the House of Kular who has strived to provide members with a constant stream of events for them to enjoy, and with great variety to keep them interesting. Over the past few months, Keenan has proven himself to be very effective in conducting the position, and is a proven example to others. To recognise this, Keenan is to be awarded a promotion to the rank of full Lieutenant; congratulations!

{UFP}Kira Phoenix
    Received 2 Medals.

• Conduct Medal

With unwavering dedication Kira Phoenix has continued to benefit the Starfleet Diplomatic Corps with her talents and experience. Kira's respectful and dedicated nature not only makes her a great person to work with but makes her a great representative as well. Known for completing her assignments without issue and for being polite at all times Kira is hereby recognized for her outstanding efforts and is hereby awarded the Conduct Medal and Personal Achievement Award, congratulations!

{UFP}Lazereth
    Received 1 Medal.

• Federation Order of Merit

Lazereth, again only joining Starfleet Command back in October of this year, has already begun to settle down nicely to the role as a Starfleet Command member. Laz’s ever continuing work in Starfleet Academy, particularly now in seeing its automation and revitalisation of courses has surpassed that of predecessors. Easily adaptable and a lot of common sense, Lazereth has many of the qualities that are needed to lead a community, so it’s no surprise he’s where he is today. His initiative in taking on extra responsibilities, including assistance in UFPACs and SFC projects, as well as managing his new SFC duties goes beyond expectation and I myself certainly look forward to seeing more from him in the near future. It should come as no surprise therefore, that I’m awarding Lazereth with the Federation Order of Merit, congratulations!

{UFP}McClintock

• Promotion to Lieutenant Commander

McClintock is a member of the fleet that has his hands delved into several different areas, but if there’s anything he’s certainly very good at, it’s graphics. Whether it’s his continued assistance with the fleet’s signatures or the Herald, including the recently released Winter edition, McClintock completes his work with class. It’s no easy feat to remain enthusiastic sometimes with projects as big as the Herald, yet McClintock doesn’t seem to suffer from this, or at least makes no complaints when a few last minute errors need to be corrected. His activity both on TeamSpeak and in-game continues at a steady rate and that perhaps explains why he’s receiving the Personal Achievement Award and indeed, a promotion to Lieutenant Commander, congratulations!

{UFP}Mikester92
    Received a Promotion.

• Promotion to Admiral

Mikester is up next and he’s about to complete the set for UFPACs. I could go on for quite some time as to Mikester’s achievements within the fleet and his unwavering dedication in both good and bad times. Having worked closely with Mikester over the past year or so now myself, I’ve become aware of his ever widening amount of fleet experience in leadership and dealing with both good and no so good officers of the fleet. Having spent many hours in discussion with him in the past, I’ve found his input on fleet affairs to be highly valuable and has demonstrated time and again, his willingness to succeed, having launched the Planetary System and helped in the co-ordination of the Community Changes project. Time and again, Mikester has shown his ability, loyalty and dare I say wittiness to get the job done. So without further ado, I’m pleased to finish this evening with Mikester92 receiving a promotion to Admiral, congratulations!

{UFP}MixxUK
    Received 2 Medals.

• Combat Readiness Medal
    • Starfleet Medal

MixxUK is by several members’ words, a great member of the fleet whose skill and ship build knowledge is second to none. He’s become the go to person for help in deciding ship builds in Star Trek Online and that spirit of helping others is clearly in MixxUK’s nature. He’s given a lot of his time own time in attending fleet events and assistance in creating new training videos for the fleet. So for his continued work, I’m pleased to award him with the Combat Readiness Medal and the Starfleet Medal, congratulations!

{UFP}Moose
    Received 1 Medal.

• Conduct Medal

Moose is a highly involved PvP player who is known to be quite skilled to many of his peers when they take him on in a match on STO; his knowledge about combat, ship tactics and builds gives him a keen insight into how to obtain victory in a competitive environment, and his support to the Black Ops project has made him invaluable within the No Win Scenario. For these accomplishments, Moose will be awarded the Conduct Medal, congratulations!

{UFP}NeoTrident

• Promotion to Petty Officer 1st Class
    • Conduct Medal

NeoTrident is a relatively new member that has made a significantly positive impact on the fleet. He has spent many hours of his time creating new Foundry missions for the membership to learn STF scenarios and tactics, which have been greatly appreciated by those using them. To add to this, he has shown a distinctive ability to lead, whilst displaying a kind, caring attitude to his fellow peers in times of distress. For all of these achievements, it is only fitting that he receive the Personal Achievement Award, the Conduct Medal, and a promotion to the rank of Petty Officer 1st Class; congratulations!

{UFP}Nib

• Conduct Medal

Nib has been a hardworking member of the fleet who has excelled at providing helpful advice on end game content to the entire fleet; his regularly created threads have been both informative and detailed which has benefited the membership greatly. These traits combined with his strong ability to lead an STF, as well as his kind and friendly demeanor, has made him a key member of the House of Kular. To recognise these accomplishments, Nib will receive the Conduct Medal, the Personal Achievement award, and a promotion to full Lieutenant; congratulations!

{UFP}Noram

• Promotion to Full Lieutenant Commander
    • Valor Award

Noram is a long standing and incredibly dedicated member of the House of Kular. His professional approach to conducting the various responsibilities of HoK is something to be admired, and with his consistently friendly personality, he is always approachable whatever the situation. For his continued reliability and long service within the fleet, he is being awarded the Meritorious Service Medal, the Valor Award, and a promotion to the rank of FULL Lieutenant Commander; congratulations!

{UFP}Oberfreak
    Received 1 Medal.

• Starfleet Medal

While Oberfreak has only been a member for a short time, he has quickly made himself at home in the fleet. For Oberfreak's activity and willingness to get involved particularly with the Event hosting team, I'm pleased to announce that he is receiving the Starfleet Medal! Congratulations!

{UFP}Rayne
    Received 1 Medal.

• Federation Star

Rayne is certainly not a new member of the fleet, but has only more recently become a more prominent active member. Whether it is his posts on the forums or his presence on TeamSpeak, it’s one of my duties as Chief of Staff to recognise members’ activity and Rayne is no exception. It’s members like Rayne, with a friendly attitude that make this community what it is, so in thanks, I’m happy to award you with the Federation Star, congratulations!

{UFP}Rogerse

• Promotion to Petty Officer 1st Class
    • Starfleet Medal

Next up - Rogerse. Rogerse has helped Burtonshaw design and implement the UFP Bank system which has helped to improve the organization of the in-game fleet banks. For his hard work, Rogerse is receiving the Personal Achievement Award, the Starfleet Medal, and a promotion to Petty Officer 1st Class! Congratulations!

{UFP}Sammygm
    Received 2 Medals.

• Conduct Medal

Sammygm has become a regular presence on TeamSpeak on a nearly daily basis, and his activity has not gone unnoticed. The loyalty he’s shown along with his somewhat quirky sense of humour certainly brings a breath of fresh air. For his continued activity, I'm pleased to announce that Sammygm is receiving the Fleet Loyalty Commendation, and the Conduct Medal. Congratulations, Sammy!

{UFP}Seeker
    Received a Promotion.

• Promotion to Commodore

Now now, next up we have quite a long serving member of the {UFP} in all relativity. He’s been one of the key figures over the past couple of years involved with the fleet’s presence in Star Trek Online and has ultimately turned out to be one of the most mentally stable division COs we’ve ever had. He’s had his own ups and downs, but I think this member is a dedicated individual who clearly knows how to run a successful operation and the fleet wouldn’t be quite the same without him. So I think it’s only appropriate we recognise Seeker, for his past and no doubt future efforts in the running of the fleet, which is why I’m pleased to announce Seeker is being promoted to the rank of Commodore, congratulations!

{UFP}Silynn
    Received 1 Medal.

• Golden Starburst

Since joining Starfleet Academy, Silynn has done a great job, working with new members to make sure any queries were dealt with swiftly. His thoughts on new ways to do gaming training with SFO and HoK have been particularly impressive. Silynn’s level of dedication and contribution to the fleet hits that of a CL5 member, making him a particularly valuable member and it is always important to recognise achievements such as this. Silynn is the sort of member that others would do well to replicate, so to add to the already many medals, he is receiving the Golden Starburst, congratulations!

{UFP}Soral

• Promotion to Lieutenant Commander

Soral is very much an up and coming member of the fleet, who once again features in a UFPAC for the work done in the Starfleet Diplomatic Corps department. Soral has shown an unwavering dedication and effort in duties, continuing to meet and exceed expectations. Working without complaint, Soral has a service record that outdoes many that have previously worked in SDC. I’m pleased therefore to award Soral with the Fleet Loyalty Commendation, the Meritorious Service Medal and a promotion to Lieutenant Commander, congratulations!

{UFP}Supergrover

• Conduct Medal
    • Starfleet Medal

Supergrover is an active supporter of Star Trek Online in-game, and continues to attend events on a regular basis. His peers describe him as being fun to be around, and being a pleasure to talk to. For his consistently active support of the in-game fleet, and overall assistance to fleet members; Supergrover is being awarded the Starfleet Medal, the Conduct Medal, and a promotion to Chief Petty Officer. Congratulations!

{UFP}Terrell

• Legion of Merit

Terrell has been with the Starfleet Operations staff a short time now but has already displayed his commitment to his role as an Away Team Leader, both offering helpful advice to any member who wants it and developing true creativity in his events, ultimately making them more varied than the norm. For his amazing work so far, Terrell is being awarded with the Legion of Merit, the Personal Achievement Award and a promotion to Lieutenant, congratulations!

{UFP}Three of Seven
    Received 3 Medals.

• Medal of Excellence

Three of Seven has become an invaluable member of the fleet, particularly recently with the Elite Strike Force in doing a large amount of administrative work in order to keep the new division going from strength to strength. I’m sure if you were to ask any member of the fleet their thoughts on Three of Seven, they’d only be positive, perhaps down to her hours of work she puts in to Starfleet Operations and the House of Kular. I don’t think it’s far-fetched of me to say that I don’t think fleet events would be quite the same in the UFP without Three of Seven. I could go on, but instead I’ll finish with my personal thanks as well as the Medal of Excellence, the Meritorious Service Medal and the Personal Achievement Award, congratulations!

{UFP}Wixiban
    Received 2 Medals.

• Legion of Merit
    • Red Crest

Wixiban has worked hard to earn the respect of those in the fleet and it’s clear he’s succeeded, having recently been appointed as a new SFO Executive Officer, alongside myself. Wixi is an officer that is willing and able to step up and take on responsibility when needed, leaving a position impression on other members and even those of other fleets. I’m pleased therefore to award my fellow officer with the Legion of Merit and the Red Crest, congratulations!
    LynxMukka Medals
    • Pillar of the Community
      Very Rare (100 Points)

Be a registered user for 10 years

Unlocked Sat 02 Jul, 2022 6:04 AM

34.56% have received this achievement

• Eternal Servitude!
      Uncommon (25 Points)

Be a registered user for five years

Unlocked Sun 02 Jul, 2017 12:04 AM

75.67% have received this achievement

• Starfleet's Finest
      Common (10 Points)

Be a member of Starfleet Operations

Grandfathered

28.07% have received this achievement

• tlhIngan SuvwI'
      Common (10 Points)

Be a member of the House of Kular

Grandfathered

13.07% have received this achievement

• Engage
      Common (10 Points)

Join the United Federation of Planets

Grandfathered

32.66% have received this achievement

• Live Long and Prosper
      Common (10 Points)

Be a registered user for one year

Grandfathered

96.30% have received this achievement

ACHV. Points
    • Users who disliked
    • None
    • Users who liked
    • None
    Congrats to all of you!!
      Very Rare (100 Points)

Unlocked Thu 25 Feb, 2021 8:03 AM

• Correspondent
      Rare (50 Points)

Submit a Federation News Service article

Unlocked Sat 29 Sep, 2018 1:28 PM

0.43% have received this achievement

• Civilian
      Rare (50 Points)

Leave Starfleet for a career in the Federation Government

Unlocked Wed 09 Jul, 2014 10:55 PM

0.09% have received this achievement

• Editor-and-Chief
      Rare (50 Points)

Be Federation News Service CO

Grandfathered

0.08% have received this achievement

• Admiral
      Rare (50 Points)

Receive a promotion to the rank of Admiral

Grandfathered

0.22% have received this achievement

• Vice Admiral
      Rare (50 Points)

Receive a promotion to the rank of Vice Admiral

Grandfathered

0.27% have received this achievement

ACHV. Points
    • Users who disliked
    • None
    • Users who liked
    • None
    Congratulations to everyone listed above, you all earned it!
  1. Fleet Admiral

• Commendation
      Commendation (150 Points)

Awarded during the UFP Award Ceremony to those who go above and beyond for the community

Unlocked Sat 29 Jun, 2019 9:56 PM

0.24% have received this achievement

• Highly Decorated
      Very Rare (100 Points)

Receive every medal the UFP has to offer

Unlocked Sun 27 Mar, 2016 2:00 PM

0.18% have received this achievement

• Set Phasers To Frag
      Very Rare (100 Points)

Win an Annual Elite Force Tournament

Unlocked Sun 28 Aug, 2016 7:24 PM

0.04% have received this achievement

• Top Brass
      Very Rare (100 Points)

Reach the highest Starfleet Rank

Unlocked Sat 17 Dec, 2016 10:30 PM

0.03% have received this achievement

• To Infinity and Beyond
      Very Rare (100 Points)

Reach ten-thousand posts on the forums

Grandfathered

0.02% have received this achievement

• Hearthstone Tournament Winner
      Very Rare (100 Points)

Win the annual Hearthstone Tournament

Unlocked Mon 04 Jul, 2016 6:08 PM

0.01% have received this achievement

ACHV. Points
    Pronouns
    She/Her
    • Users who disliked
    • None
    • Users who liked
    • None
    Congratulations to everyone on their medals and promotions Smile
  2. Supergrover

Account Deleted

• Users who disliked
    • None
    • Users who liked
    • None
    Congrats to everyone and TYVM to the Staff for the event.

BTW: It is pronounced "Super-Grow-ver" From the NA kids show Sesame Street. I have never Grooved in my life. Wink
      Very Rare (100 Points)

Unlocked Wed 03 Jun, 2020 6:09 AM

• The Ghost Writer
      Rare (50 Points)

Be the Commanding Officer of the Roleplay Division

Unlocked Sat 29 Sep, 2018 1:05 PM

0.04% have received this achievement

• Dedicated
      Rare (50 Points)

Volunteer for 1+ year

Unlocked Wed 22 Sep, 2021 12:02 AM

0.54% have received this achievement

• The Fool
      Rare (50 Points)

Got pranked on April 1st

Unlocked Fri 01 Apr, 2022 12:27 PM

0.46% have received this achievement

• To Boldly Go On and On
      Rare (50 Points)

Reach one-thousand posts on the forums

Grandfathered

0.71% have received this achievement

• Well Respected
      Uncommon (25 Points)

Reach reputation tier 6

Unlocked Sun 01 Feb, 2015 1:01 AM

0.69% have received this achievement

ACHV. Points
    • Users who disliked
    • None
    • Users who liked
    • None
    Congratulations to all, and thanks to SFC and the UFPAC team. Well done!

Caymen
    CaymenGreener
    CaymenGreener Medals
      Very Rare (100 Points)

Unlocked Mon 05 Sep, 2022 12:05 PM

• Paragon of Duty
      Uncommon (25 Points)

Sign three roll calls in a row

Grandfathered

9.74% have received this achievement

• Eternal Servitude!
      Uncommon (25 Points)

Unlocked Tue 05 Sep, 2017 6:01 AM

• Stepping Forward
      Uncommon (25 Points)

Going from Clearance Level 3 to Clearance Level 4

1.91% have received this achievement

• Starfleet's Finest
      Common (10 Points)

Grandfathered

• tlhIngan SuvwI'
      Common (10 Points)

Grandfathered

ACHV. Points
    • Users who disliked
    • None
    • Users who liked
    • None
    So this is just a who you know awards then?
    • To Boldly Go On and On
      Rare (50 Points)

Grandfathered

• Commander
      Uncommon (25 Points)

Receive a promotion to the rank of Commander

Unlocked Sat 28 Sep, 2013 10:08 PM

0.64% have received this achievement

• Captain
      Uncommon (25 Points)

Ascend the ranks to reach the Captains chair

Unlocked Sat 28 Mar, 2015 11:13 PM

0.67% have received this achievement

• Well Respected
      Uncommon (25 Points)

Reach reputation tier 6

Unlocked Mon 26 Jan, 2015 2:02 AM

Very Rare (100 Points)

Unlocked Sat 22 Jan, 2022 3:02 AM

• Correspondent
      Rare (50 Points)

Submit a Federation News Service article

0.43% have received this achievement

ACHV. Points
    • Users who disliked
    • None
    • Users who liked
    • None
    Thank you and congratulations to everyone else! While I endeavor for punctuality, in this case 5.30am wasn't physically possible this time around. Tongue Out

I've loved reading through this so thanks go to our Chief of Staff! I do miss the video though..
    McClintock
    McClintock Medals
    McClintock Quote
    • To Boldly Go On and On
      Rare (50 Points)

Grandfathered

• Rear Admiral
      Rare (50 Points)

Receive a promotion to the rank of Rear Admiral

Unlocked Sat 11 Apr, 2015 8:34 PM

0.47% have received this achievement

• Tour of Duty
      Uncommon (25 Points)

RSVP to ten events via the Events System

Grandfathered

1.31% have received this achievement

• Well Respected
      Uncommon (25 Points)

Reach reputation tier 6

Grandfathered

Very Rare (100 Points)

Unlocked Thu 04 Aug, 2022 4:06 PM

• Admiral
      Rare (50 Points)

Unlocked Wed 15 Jul, 2015 9:27 PM

ACHV. Points
    • Users who disliked
    • None
    • Users who liked
    • None
    Congratulations to everyone who received awards.
    • At the Helm
      Rare (50 Points)

Be Head of Starfleet Operations

Grandfathered

0.07% have received this achievement

• Battle Hardened Leader
      Rare (50 Points)

Be Head of the Elite Strike Force

Grandfathered

0.03% have received this achievement

• Admiral
      Rare (50 Points)

Unlocked Fri 08 Nov, 2013 5:40 AM

• Vice Admiral
      Rare (50 Points)

Receive a promotion to the rank of Vice Admiral

Grandfathered

0.27% have received this achievement

• Rear Admiral
      Rare (50 Points)

Receive a promotion to the rank of Rear Admiral

Grandfathered

0.47% have received this achievement

• Eternal Servitude!
      Uncommon (25 Points)

Unlocked Mon 13 Feb, 2017 12:08 AM

ACHV. Points
    • Users who disliked
    • None
    • Users who liked
    • None
    Congratulations to all those receiving promotions and shiny medals Smile
    JakeTyler

JakeTyler Medals
    • To Boldly Go On and On
      Rare (50 Points)

Grandfathered

• Paragon of Duty
      Uncommon (25 Points)

Unlocked Sun 03 May, 2015 8:01 PM

• Well Respected
      Uncommon (25 Points)

Reach reputation tier 6

Grandfathered

• Dean’s List
      Uncommon (25 Points)

Pass all three Academy exams

Grandfathered

3.98% have received this achievement

• Aspiring Author
      Uncommon (25 Points)

Participate in a Short Story Competition

Unlocked Thu 12 May, 2016 8:05 PM

0.12% have received this achievement

• Spirit of Generosity
      Common (10 Points)

Donate between £25 or more to the UFP

Grandfathered

0.92% have received this achievement

ACHV. Points
    • Users who disliked
    • None
    • Users who liked
    • None
    So this is just a who you know awards then?

I'm not sure what you mean by "Who you know awards", but I’ll try and answer your question anyway.

UFPAC does not hand out awards based on popularity, but rather dedication and hard work. The rough process is as follows: CL5 make their recommendations to CL6, CL6 add to that list and then they proceed to what award that person should gain. UFPAC is certainly not a futile popularity contest, it is rather a thank you and keep it up from UFP Administration and member base. I think my moan’y miserable self is proof of thisCool.

On another note I would like to congratulate all those who received their promotions and medals.

Kind Regards
    Hermanator
    Hermanator
    Hermanator Medals
      Very Rare (100 Points)

Unlocked Tue 13 Sep, 2022 10:06 AM

• Eternal Servitude!
      Uncommon (25 Points)

Unlocked Wed 13 Sep, 2017 4:05 AM

• Dean’s List
      Uncommon (25 Points)

Pass all three Academy exams

Grandfathered

3.98% have received this achievement

• Stepping Forward
      Uncommon (25 Points)

• Starfleet's Finest
      Common (10 Points)

Grandfathered

• tlhIngan SuvwI'
      Common (10 Points)

Grandfathered

ACHV. Points
    • Users who disliked
    • None
    • Users who liked
    • None
    Congratulations to everyone who received an award or promotion! Well deserved Smile
      Very Rare (100 Points)

Unlocked Sat 05 Mar, 2022 3:02 PM

• To Boldly Go On and On
      Rare (50 Points)

Grandfathered

• Paragon of Duty
      Uncommon (25 Points)

Grandfathered

• Eternal Servitude!
      Uncommon (25 Points)

Unlocked Sun 05 Mar, 2017 9:11 AM

• Well Respected
      Uncommon (25 Points)

Reach reputation tier 6

Grandfathered

• Poster Child
      Uncommon (25 Points)

Reach 500 posts on the forums

Grandfathered

1.11% have received this achievement

ACHV. Points
    • Users who disliked
    • None
    • Users who liked
    • None
    Congratulations to everyone who got an award and/or promotion.
    CurzonPeers
  3. Gold Contributor

• Gold Contributor
      Very Rare (100 Points)

Subscribe to a monthly Gold Subscription

Unlocked Sun 25 Jun, 2023 4:03 PM

0.36% have received this achievement

Very Rare (100 Points)

Unlocked Mon 15 Feb, 2021 8:00 AM

• A Heartfelt Thank You
      Rare (50 Points)

Donate over £100 to the UFP

Unlocked Mon 25 Dec, 2023 12:04 PM

• Stepping Forward
      Uncommon (25 Points)

• Well Respected
      Uncommon (25 Points)

Reach reputation tier 6

Unlocked Wed 16 Sep, 2015 8:03 PM

• Starfleet's Finest
      Common (10 Points)

Grandfathered

ACHV. Points
    • Users who disliked
    • None
    • Users who liked
    • None
    Congratz to all who received medals and promotions. Sorry I couldn't make the event today, but my wife had other ideas and I have to live with her on a daily basis!
    Stormy
    Stormy Medals
    What I really need is a cupholder and a couple of Advil.-Quincy Taggart
    • Academy Dean
      Rare (50 Points)

Be Head of Starfleet Academy

Unlocked Thu 21 Jan, 2016 8:02 PM

0.08% have received this achievement

• To Boldly Go On and On
      Rare (50 Points)

Grandfathered

• Commodore
      Rare (50 Points)

Receive a promotion to the rank of Commodore

Unlocked Sat 19 Dec, 2015 10:06 PM

0.50% have received this achievement

• Part of the Furniture
      Common (10 Points)

Be a registered user for two years

Grandfathered

95.09% have received this achievement

Very Rare (100 Points)

Unlocked Fri 25 Nov, 2022 11:05 AM

• A Heartfelt Thank You
      Rare (50 Points)

Donate over £100 to the UFP

Grandfathered

ACHV. Points
    • Users who disliked
    • None
    • Users who liked
    • None
    Congratulations on promotion and awards to anyone who got either! Definitely well deserved!
    Mazoue
    Mazoue Medals
    NOSCE•TE•IPSVM•ET•ESTO•LIBER | KNOW YOURSELF AND BE FREE