Grandfathered

0.36% have received this achievement

ACHV. Points
    • Users who disliked
    • None
    • Users who liked
    • None
    Reply With QuoteQuote
     –  Last edited by Mazoue; Sat 11 Oct, 2014 12:11 AM.
    Hello my fellow community members! My name is Mazoue (my name sounds phonetically like: mah zoo). Thank you for taking the time to read through my introduction thread. I am very happy and humbled to be one of two democratically elected Councillors voted in the recent August 2014 by-elections.

Though not a new member, I joined the community on November 24th, 2012. Since then, I've participated in many events in our main STO Federation fleet on my character Milo Landry and I do have other characters across all faction in different careers as well which I dabble with from time to time. I've also spend some time writing role play fiction for both SIMMs which was enjoyable but had to stop due to time constraints. And almost a year after I joined the community, I applied and got accepted as a Recruit Support Officer as part of our Starfleet Academy Department. There, I've helped and continue to help numerous new members acclimate to the community while answering any of their concerns. Then I saw the opportunity to help our community further but submitting my candidacy for a recently vacated Federation Council seat. The rest is history as they say.

As the Councilor of Andoria this term, I am here to serve my fellow constituents and the community at large. I cannot promise to be less of a good guy, or I cannot promise to commit any less than 100% of my effort. However, I do promise to fight for the priorities you hold dear and I promise to voice loudly your issues and ideas to the Federation Council and to the Federation Executive Office.

If you should find you need assistance and do not know who you can talk to or if you would like to say hi and get to know me better, please feel free to PM me as that is the best means to get an immediate reply.

From the bottom of my heart, thank you! Please don't be shy. Reply to my thread to ask me anything.
    Mazoue
    Mazoue Medals
    NOSCE•TE•IPSVM•ET•ESTO•LIBER | KNOW YOURSELF AND BE FREE