ACHV. Points
    • Users who disliked
    • None
    • Users who liked
    • None
    Reply With QuoteQuote
    =April 28, 2406=
    Crewman Jared Lorgano's personal log

Running drills is always tough, especially when your dealing with Capt. Bostan. I served aboard two previous ships before this one & i never seen someone so harsh and so domineering as he is. It's like he expects this crew to push themselves over the limit, even in battle. We're sitting in the middle of a bloody war zone here! We can't afford to have him kill us when we're patrolling this sector. I half expect the crew to mutiny if another bone-chilling drill is run again.
    ------
    SUPPLEMENTAL

The first officer held a closed staff meeting. I guess he's had more than enough of the attitude from the Captain. I frankly want to chuck the captain straight outta airlock after the last drill. He damned near killed crewman Joston. He's in sickbay with several cracked ribs & a concussion. One of these days, someone's gonna die in these drills. But, I'll do what I do best & that's my job.
    -------
    END LOG
    =========
    =April 29, 2406=
    Crewman Jared Lorgano's personal log

Someone died today during the drill. It was Lt. Hann. He worked the plasma flow regulator when the console blew up in his face. I'm sick of this idiot captain thinking that we are pawns in a grander picture. I'm joining the first officer's mutiny.
    -------
    SUPPLEMENTAL

The first officer took control of the ship and set course for starbase. The captain is secure in the brig. He finally got what he deserved, that sick son of a _____!
    -------
    SUPPLEMENTAL 2

A bunch of officers loyal to the captain rushed the brig & knocked me out cold. I woke up in the brig next to the First officer. He looked like he had a busted jaw & a bloody lip. He said that he rigged the ship to explode when we eject from the ship. I cracked open the pannel & played with the chips a little untill the forcefield dropped. We all rushed to the escape pods I was in pod 23. We ejected & about a minute later, the ship blew up. I never thought it would come to this at all. I just tried to hold the line.
    --------
    END LOG
    JoshBroughm
    JoshBroughm Medals