Views:
Replies:
    • Users who disliked
    • None
    • Users who liked
    • None
    Reply With QuoteQuote
    Legacy of Romulans

With the upcoming changes to the Romulan story arc in Star Trek Online that will forever change the way these missions are played, we want to take a look back on the missions as they exist, before the update.

The classic Romulan missions were the first look into the rich plots in STO that gave rise to the Legacy of Romulus, the game’s first major expansion, and the introduction of the Romulan Republic. LoR gave many players the chance to create a Romulan faction character allied with either the Federation or Klingon Empire.

WIth the exciting changes coming to the remastering of these classic versions, and the introduction of brand new Romulan missions to be added to this storyline, we want to say a proper goodbye to these sunsetting missions with a series of lunchtime Livestreams to get in one last look as I play through them.

Join me to say goodbye, or tune in to watch our recorded versions whenever you are ready to get sentimental about the Tal Shiar and their attempts to adapt the Borg to their will, instead of vice versa. The stories are full of surprises, and I cannot wait to play them once more and share some fond memories with the community.

Join me on TwitchTV each weekday leading up our anniversary to see one missions a day for an in depth look at the classic Romulan story arc.

These lunchtime shows will begin at 12PM PDT and run until the mission is done. The recorded video link will be posted in this blog and made available via our Official Star Trek Online Facebook and Twitter accounts after the show.

Stay tuned for updates about the upcoming additions to the Romulan Story Arc in the coming days, and the stunning work of our content team’s remastering of these tails of Romulan intrigue and deception.

CaptainSmirk
    Community Manager
    Star Trek Online

Link to our TwitchTV Channel

Romulan Mission Livestream Recordings

Mission 1 - “Under the Cover of Night”

Mission 3 - “Divide et Impera”

Mission 4 - “Saturday’s Child”

Mission 5 - “Preemptive Strike”

Mission 6 - “Hunting the Hunters”

Mission 7 - “Project Nightingale”

Mission 2 - “Minefield”