Unlocked Sat 29 Sep, 2018 1:05 PM

34.53% have received this achievement

ACHV. Points
    • Users who disliked
    • None
    • Users who liked
    • None
    FEO 240

Earlier last month, we announced the launch of our Reddit account, a seemingly popular social tool among users who have a great deal of desire to share news stories and discuss topics of the day. Also last year, I and Christopher Halsey have made mention of the desire to launch "Ask Me Anything" sessions in the UFP. The purpose here, is to provide another platform for members to approach the leadership of the UFP.

Starting with myself (with other CL5 and CL6s hosting their own sessions later) in what will be a series of on-going AMAs, we want to boost our support for the Reddit platform as well as provide a replacement in some sense to the now disbanded Federation Council. As such, I'll be hosting the first session on Reddit on Saturday, 24th January 2015.

I'll start answering questions at around 9PM UFP Time (4PM EST) and will continue to do so for a couple of hours.

Link to our Reddit can be found here, as well as in our website navigation on any page.

Some Tips and Things to Remember
    • We encourage everyone who wishes to participate to register using usernames which are the same as here at the UFP. This means that answers can possibly be better suited and more expansive. It is of course not compulsory though.

• While you can ask, just about anything, the session will be moderated by myself and others if any posts breach the rules of the UFPlanets.com site. In other words, our rules and regulations still apply on Reddit.

• The session will last around 2 hours where I will be readily writing responses to all questions.

• In order to get the best out of your question, while I'm happy to answer anything, very specific questions about game mechanics for example, I won't likely be able to answer effectively.

• Use the time between now and the session to think of a few things you'd perhaps like an answer to, even if controversial. The reason we're using Reddit is to be as transparent as possible as well as provide timely responses.

• It's best to sign-up to Reddit now if you haven't done so already and familiarise yourself with its features. Here's an example AMA with Bill Gates to give you an idea.

You'll be seeing a few other reminders to take part in the session as we get closer to the event. In the mean time, have a good week. Cool
    LynxMukka Medals