Replies:
  1. Infinity

Account Deleted

• Users who disliked
    • None
    • Users who liked
    • Eaglesg
    • Caymen Greener
     –  Last edited by Infinity; Wed 28 Dec, 2016 11:13 AM.
    Commander's Log - Commander Thomas Hanley | USS Artemis NCC-1402
    STARDATE: 64984.2

EARTH DATE: DECEMBER 26 2387 - 06:39:26

Name:  1482863274-artemispatch-240.png
Views: 151
Size:  97.3 KB
    Name:  NBA6wmb.gif
Views: 212
Size:  2.70 MB

7DSHr9b LOG BEGINS l78vOIY

We have just departed Deep Space Nine en route to the Gamma Quadrant, Starfleet has sent us to collect detailed sensor scans of an anomalous planet in the Kylata system, Helmsman Lieutenant Nal estimates it will take us three days to reach at cruising speed. I don't suspect we will run into trouble with the Dominion but nonetheless I have ordered Yellow Alert as a precaution.

I am getting acquainted with my new command; the Artemis is a newly commissioned vessel with a tried and tested starship class behind her. I have no doubts about her capability and she will serve us well; much like Voyager and her crew.

As for the crew, I'm sure they will be the best. My first officer - Lt Cmdr Lauzen Val is a Trill, and as I understand it she has memories and experiences of five different lifetimes, I look forward to serving with her and hearing the stories she has to offer.

We've been having a slight issue with the Holodecks we have onboard, the spatial orientation system has been malfunctioning intermittently but Chief Engineer Ch'ozanos is confident the issue will be resolved by 2100 hours.

7DSHr9b LOG ENDED l78vOIY
  2. Infinity

Account Deleted

• Users who disliked
    • None
    • Users who liked
    • Kerry Malone
     –  Last edited by Infinity; Wed 28 Dec, 2016 11:24 AM.
    Commander's Log - Commander Thomas Hanley | USS Artemis NCC-1402
    STARDATE: 64996.3

EARTH DATE: DECEMBER 30 2387 - 15:47:06

Name:  1482863274-artemispatch-240.png
Views: 151
Size:  97.3 KB
    Name:  tumblr_nb0p4fjqKa1t4j7sho1_500.gif
Views: 193
Size:  1.95 MB

7DSHr9b LOG BEGINS l78vOIY

We conducted detailed sensor scans of the second planet but nothing substantial was found. We are en route back to the wormhole to receive new orders from Starfleet. The crew seems to be adjusting to their new postings with ease and friendships seem to be forming.

Chief Engineer Ch'ozanos reports that the holodeck issue is resolved, all systems are functioning as expected. With the Holodeck issues corrected I will be spending some time in the holodeck later this evening.
    7DSHr9b Log Ended l78vOIY