Unlocked Sat 28 Nov, 2020 12:58 PM

10.60% have received this achievement

ACHV. Points
    • Users who disliked
    • None
    • Users who liked
    • None
    Reply With QuoteQuote
    Jesus, that's rather fracking rude and presumptuous! i didn't go out and catch it by choice! the kids have to go to school, my kid bringing it home gave us all covid nothing to do with wearing a mask or not! and tell tell me to take better care of my body in the future! WTF!!, I, due to medial issues and stuff that is no ones business can't wear masks, and even if i could, you want me to wear one at home 24/7 i'm already 90% house bound! wanna ruin the other 10% too?? oh you didn't know? you just ASSUME? making an ass outta U and Me? don't preach and Tell people what do do bud, it comes across arrogant and very very rude!

annoying ball outta the way, Masks yes they're important but you don't know other peoples issues or reasons so just best to mind your own business as you don't know what invisible disability someone might have. and if kids are at school every day of the week and bring it home there is NOTHING a mask will do at all!
    Maybe it's a problem with the translation software that makes you think my tone is rude, but trust me, I mean no harm.
    Both the wearing of the masks and the wish for you to take good care of your health were done out of my instinctive goodwill.
    I am really concerned for you in this regard, because the virus has now mutated to such an extent that it is far beyond prediction, and even if the body's immune system could completely overcome the virus, the human body would still suffer from all sorts of such after-effects.
    These sequelae involve much more than just the lungs; organs of the body including the heart, liver, kidneys, brain and even the entire nervous system are all affected by the virus. This is why I want you to be aware of these problems.
    COVID-19 can take a serious hit to your your immune system and until the body's immune system is fully restored, the threat of some common bacteria to the body at this time increases exponentially. Wearing a mask would not be completely useless at this moment.
    It's all as if the USS Defiant is facing an ISS Avenger attack when the shields and weapons are offline, the only difference is that the human immune system is unlikely to come back online as quickly.
    If you still feel that I am insulting you, then I hereby sincerely apologise.