[Archived] - USS Fearless | Capt. Thane

Started By:
Kiflin, Mon 18 Jul, 2022 7:20 AM
Views:
Replies:
  1. UPT Executive Officer

• Commendation
      Commendation (150 Points)

Awarded during the UFP Award Ceremony to those who go above and beyond for the community

Unlocked Sat 30 Dec, 2023 10:14 PM

0.24% have received this achievement

• Dedicated
      Rare (50 Points)

Volunteer for 1+ year

Unlocked Sun 10 Dec, 2023 5:06 AM

0.54% have received this achievement

• Correspondent
      Rare (50 Points)

Submit a Federation News Service article

Unlocked Mon 12 Dec, 2022 1:03 PM

0.42% have received this achievement

• Rear Admiral
      Rare (50 Points)

Receive a promotion to the rank of Rear Admiral

Unlocked Sat 29 Jun, 2024 9:37 PM

0.48% have received this achievement

• Rolling
      Uncommon (25 Points)

Be the UPT Executive Officer

Unlocked 4 Weeks Ago

0.01% have received this achievement

• Author
      Common (10 Points)

Be a member of the Roleplay Division

Unlocked 4 Weeks Ago

0.09% have received this achievement

ACHV. Points
    Pronouns
    They/Them
    • Users who disliked
    • None
    • Users who liked
    • Nesta
    • Kiflin
    • AlexRider
    Dominion Cruiser - Bridge - Stardate 58371.5 - July 19, 2381 - 07:15
    Attachment 18392
    Name:  Green, Katie [Headshot] ENS.png
Views: 318
Size:  41.5 KB

Katie beams onto the ship and at the Leuitenants instruction begins to get to work on systems infront of her, trying to break the encyrption and obtain an accurate internal scan of the ship.

"That they do LT, try not to get poked. I prefer my Chief to not be in Medbay."

Shortly after Lt Urquhart obtained the ships logs Katie, with a little bit of help, managed to access sensors. "Umm Commander you might want to see this, I've managed to get access to the sensors and we are looking at 2 lifeforms in" Katie quickly corssrefences with the ships map Christine extracted "Sickbay."

"One lifeform is fading, and the book is calling it an Allasomorph. The other is humaniod, male and young. If he is human then defintely a young boy but it's only rating it highly likely for Human. So Allasmorph adult and a young likely male human. Sir we need to get medical attention to that Allasomorph and quickly."
    Ravensplat
    RavenSplat Medals

Truth creates knowledge. Knowledge fosters understanding and in understanding there is peace
  2. Simulation Officer

• Pillar of the Community
      Very Rare (100 Points)

Be a registered user for 10 years

Unlocked Mon 26 Aug, 2019 11:07 PM

36.01% have received this achievement

• The Ghost Writer [Legacy]
      Rare (50 Points)

Be the Commanding Officer of the Ares Division

Unlocked Wed 23 Jun, 2021 10:02 PM

0.04% have received this achievement

• Commodore
      Rare (50 Points)

Receive a promotion to the rank of Commodore

Unlocked Wed 23 Jun, 2021 9:11 PM

0.50% have received this achievement

• Captain
      Uncommon (25 Points)

Ascend the ranks to reach the Captains chair

Unlocked Tue 31 Jan, 2012 5:44 PM

0.67% have received this achievement

• Paragon of Duty
      Uncommon (25 Points)

Sign three roll calls in a row

Unlocked Mon 28 Sep, 2015 8:01 PM

9.59% have received this achievement

• Highly Decorated
      Very Rare (100 Points)

Receive every medal the UFP has to offer

Unlocked Sat 24 Sep, 2022 9:00 PM

0.18% have received this achievement

ACHV. Points
    • Users who disliked
    • None
    • Users who liked
    • Kiflin
    • Nesta
    • AlexRider
    Dominion Cruiser - Bridge - Stardate 58371.5 - July 19, 2381 - 07:15
    Attachment 18392
    Attachment 18908

Christine looked over to his XO & said, "Dad knows what normal procedure is when it comes to this stuff. Suggest we do as normal. Something must be up." She turned to Katie, "How fast can you get sensors on this boat back up? I hate being blind in space."

((TAG))

"Its better than nothing." She said, then dove under a console to start working.
    JoshBroughm
    JoshBroughm Medals
  3. Command Master Chief Petty Officer
    Command Master Chief Petty Officer
    • Commendation

Awarded during the UFP Award Ceremony to those who go above and beyond for the community

Unlocked Sat 24 Dec, 2022 10:15 PM

• Paragon of Duty
      Uncommon (25 Points)

Unlocked Mon 02 Mar, 2020 12:01 AM

• Eternal Servitude!
      Uncommon (25 Points)

Be a registered user for five years

Unlocked Wed 10 Jul, 2024 3:03 PM

80.37% have received this achievement

• Command Master Chief Petty Officer
      Uncommon (25 Points)

Receive the rank of Command Master Chief Petty Officer

Unlocked Sat 30 Mar, 2024 9:51 PM

0.03% have received this achievement

• Starfleet's Finest [Legacy]
      Common (10 Points)

Be a member of Starfleet Operations

Unlocked Thu 11 Jul, 2019 10:03 AM

27.37% have received this achievement

• tlhIngan SuvwI' [Legacy]
      Common (10 Points)

Be a member of the House of Kular

Unlocked Thu 11 Jul, 2019 10:03 AM

12.73% have received this achievement

ACHV. Points
    • Users who disliked
    • None
    • Users who liked
    • Kiflin
    • Josh Broughm
    • RavenSplat
    • Nesta
    • AlexRider
    USS FEARLESS BRIDGE - Deck 1 - Stardate 58370.2 - July 2, 2381 - 08:01
    FAB spacer small

The Endeavour fired several shots at the Fearless upon its opening salvo and while the Nebula had an impressive 340 degree firing arc, the Fearless for all its age managed to evade the first Salvo of phaser fire in thanks to both Thane’s quick order and their Helmsman’s excellent piloting.

“Helm, Evasive maneuvers, fly it like you stole it and get into the rear 20-degree arc of the Endeavour and stay in that position. We will not last a direct fight.” Thane ordered. “Engineering, drop Aux power into Weapons. Tactical, lock onto their engines, and fire at will! I want a mobility kill on the Endeavour. There will be innocent crew onboard.”

"Science, scan the Endeavour, give me exploitable flaws."

The Fearless maneuvered in and around the Endeavour and began to ride the rear arc, keeping the thinner, though longer ship outside of the Endeavour’s more broader firing range.

Thane knew the Endeavour had a full 340 degree firing arc from the saucer section alone, with no rear photon torpedoes. He had to take this thing on like a Raider until the Defiant arrived.
    Krajin
    Krajin Medals
  4. UFPAC Writer

• Dedicated
      Rare (50 Points)

Volunteer for 1+ year

Unlocked Fri 05 Oct, 2018 12:21 AM

0.54% have received this achievement

• Commodore
      Rare (50 Points)

Unlocked Sat 30 Mar, 2024 9:54 PM

• Illustrator
      Uncommon (25 Points)

Be the Roleplay Division Executive Officer

Unlocked 4 Weeks Ago

0.05% have received this achievement

• Captain
      Uncommon (25 Points)

Unlocked Sat 20 May, 2023 6:03 PM

• Author
      Common (10 Points)

Be a member of the Roleplay Division

Unlocked 4 Weeks Ago

0.09% have received this achievement

• Lights, Camera, Action
      Common (10 Points)

Be a member of the UPT department

Unlocked 4 Weeks Ago

0.01% have received this achievement

ACHV. Points
    Pronouns
    He/Him
    • Users who disliked
    • None
    • Users who liked
    • Kiflin
    • AlexRider
    Dominion Cruiser - Bridge - Stardate 58370.2 - July 2, 2381 - 08:01
    Attachment 18392

lI2epsn
    ((=^=)) Lt. Commander R'Turan make sure that your Officers transmit both any footage and security logs directly to the USS Endeavor immediately! ((=^=))

al5HpYF
    ((=^=)) Yes Commander, as per our aforementioned agreement we need access to those logs NOW! Do not delay... and we will continue to monitor your team's progress. ((=^=))
    Christine furrowed her brow, then addressed R'Turan, "I can send a copy of the logs to both ships," she said, "but it might take some time. I'm not familiar with Dominion systems."

After receiving a confirming nod, Christine started to fiddle with a console near what was the tactical station. All the consoles looked tubular & sharply angled. "Whoever designed these ships," she said, offhand, "must love pointy things." She looked at a readout and said to Katie, "See if you can get internal sensors up. Might help."

It took her five minutes to get the logs up. "Commander, ship logs are up." She said, then presented him with the last log to be filed.

"It says more than a week ago," she stated, "all 800 Dominion lifeforms aboard just vanished. Jesus."
    Listening to the broadcast from the Endeavour for a moment, R'Turan brusquely clicked his combadge partway through the Admiral's transmission, cutting the older man off and silencing the broadcast across the Dominion ship's bridge. "No, Lieutenant. We will stick to the normal procedure and transmit it only to the Fearless. If there were any previous agreements with the Admiral, I would have been informed by the Captain." His fur rose in faint concern as he inspected the presented logs. "Noted."
    ((=^=)) “R’turan you are to transmit the logs and footage to the Fearless, per the standard for this investigation. Admiral Boughm and Captain Holland, no such agreement was ever made or reached between us. You are here to monitor, provide assistance as needed and not interfere with the boarding party unless in an emergency situation.” ((=^=))
    Pressing his combadge again, R'Turan replied with a simple: "Yes, sir," before rounding on Christine. "You heard the Captain, Lieutenant. Transmit the log to the Fearless." Gesturing for the rest of the Team to follow, he paused at Katie's words and unholstered his phaser rifle again, shouldering the comfortable weight once more. The only indicator of any stress was the faint flicking of his long, tufted tail from side to side, otherwise the Lieutenant Commander seemed perfectly calm--stern, yes, but comfortable with the current situation.
    "One lifeform is fading, and the book is calling it an Allasomorph. The other is humanoid, male and young. If he is human then definitely a young boy but it's only rating it highly likely for Human. So Allasmorph adult and a young likely male human. Sir, we need to get medical attention to that Allasomorph and quickly."
    "Acknowledged, Ensign. Get the sensors on this thing up and running; Lieutenant Urquhart, I want you looking at the weapon systems. If they are functional, inform me. The rest of you," He indicated to the security team, "Take a tricorder and accompany me to Sickbay. Ensign, Lieutenant, find us there as soon as your respective work is completed."
    Nesta
    Nesta Medals
    Pax Vobiscum
  5. RPD Commanding Officer

• Commendation

Unlocked Sat 25 Sep, 2021 9:23 PM

Very Rare (100 Points)

Unlocked Tue 27 Aug, 2019 10:03 AM

• Scribe
      Rare (50 Points)

Be the Roleplay Division Commanding Officer

Unlocked 4 Weeks Ago

• Vice Admiral
      Rare (50 Points)

Receive a promotion to the rank of Vice Admiral

Unlocked Sat 14 Oct, 2023 3:01 PM

0.29% have received this achievement

Common (10 Points)

Unlocked Wed 01 Sep, 2021 8:02 AM

• Old School Gamer [Legacy]
      Common (10 Points)

Be a member of Starfleet Tactical

Unlocked Tue 13 Jul, 2021 10:03 AM

6.84% have received this achievement

ACHV. Points
    Pronouns
    He/Him
    • Users who disliked
    • None
    • Users who liked
    • Nesta
    • Josh Broughm
    • AlexRider
     –  Last edited by Alpenglow; Sat 06 Jul, 2024 2:48 AM.
    qIvDR3J

Dominion Cruiser -Deck 7 - Stardate 58551.2 - July 21, 2381 - 09:00
    Attachment 18392

Lt. Fav motioned as the 3 other security officers followed him forward through the corridor towards the bulkheads. Once there the Chief of Security following the orders given from Lt. Commander R'Turan paused before signaling again towards his officers again to take their proper defensive positions. Lt. Fav approached the door cautiously pulling a digital lock breaker from his satchel. Suddenly the door opens violently by itself!

Lt. Fav falls backwards to one knee narrowly avoiding banging his head from falling from what was felt as a strong current of air. The door was torn open and obviously clearly compromised. Lt. Fav clenches his fist indicating for officers not to move or fire their weapons. A small figure walks through the door very slowly... one of the security Officers shout "it's the child!!"

J3HmFG1
    Why can't you just leave us alone!! Fight your war and leave us be... (( raises his hand and with a slight wave all weapons on each Fearless Crew Member aboard the Dominion ship disappear)) They lied to me... they told me that they would help me see my dad again... but they were torturing my mother so I made them all go away...

Lt. Fav's is in pure shock several seconds... it is the first time he has ever felt this level of fear. Blinking rapidly his composure returns to him as he raises his hands up...

VnCbvnr
    Listen, we mean you no harm...

J3HmFG1
    The weapons you carried say otherwise.

VnCbvnr
    Our weapons were for any remaining Dominion onboard this ship.. You must allow our medical team to help the female-- your mother.

J3HmFG1
    The last time I allowed someone to help my mother they tried to hurt her. Maybe you are the same as they were.... ((begins to raise his arm))

9dMzi8b
    ((whispers)) Oh my gawd!

rdW5L8n
    Wait! My name is Ellen... Ellen Celo. Your mother's name is Diane, all we want to do is help Diane... please... ((Holding up her hands and walking forward)) all I have on me is medical equipment. What you made vanish from me was a device that would have subdued the parasitic aliens... I have a mother too all of us here have mothers, and we all want to see our mothers again. If I were you... I would protect her too. But we are not your enemy.. What is your name?

J3HmFG1
    ((Lowers his hand)) Max... my name is Max. And I love my mother very much.

DDZvOjw

Defiant - Bridge - Stardate 58551.2 - July 21, 2381 - 09:00
    Attachment 18392

o60NRKy
    No response to our hails Captain. Perhaps the Endeavor is attacking the Fearless due to it's Captain being compromised!?

9q7M0QX
    I am getting negative readings of any anyone aboard both the Endeavor or the Fearless who might have been compromised with Species RNP, otherwise known as The Remmick Neural Parasite.

bM6aNwF
    Red Alert... What about the Dominion ship, Old Man?

9q7M0QX
    One lifeform's readings are dropping! We need to hurry! There's no telling what that child will do next!

o60NRKy
    Closing in direct intercept course of the Endeavor, we are now in range. The Endeavor's shields are at 63%. Captain Thane seems to be employing attack pattern Sierra 0. The Endeavor is firing at us again... maintaining evasive maneuvers.

NGqtDkq

bM6aNwF
    I believe what is happening at the moment is because of the child... Send prioriy message to the Fearless, tell them to cease all firing, per my orders. Help has arrived, Maintain Attack Pattern Sierra 3... scan for life readings aboard the Endeavor specifically .. Decks 26, 27,28.

9q7M0QX
    No lifesigns there Captain. The Endeavor is now firing at us Captain...

bM6aNwF
    Damage report!

o60NRKy
    Our shields are holding at 89%... Captain the Endeavor is preparing to fire its aft torpedo!

bM6aNwF
    Commander Worf use all 4 of our rapid fire pulse cannons to wear down their shields and follow up with phaser fire directly to... these coordinates. On my mark.... now!

S6ztn9X

The Endeavor is jolted by a relatively small explosion centralized on Deck 27, the residence of it's Environmental Controls. Gravity upon the starship is lost as everyone aboard begins to float up, or if walking begin to float forward rapidly. Management of waste is also rendered non existent.The marriage between both occurrences happening together is debilitating.. .Moments later...

bM6aNwF
    ((=^=))Stand down Yellow Alert Captain Thane, this is Captain Sisko of the USS Defiant. Please scan the Endeavor, you will find them to be currently inoperative. We are patching you into our coms jointly.((=^=))

lI2epsn
    ((=^=))My apologies to both of you... I believed that you were two Dominion Raiders! I should have trusted and rechecked our sensors but everyone aboard could see what I did! I still insist that we need the video and current information going on aboard the Dominion ship.((=^=))

bM6aNwF
    ((=^=))I believe that Captain Thane has every right to properly examine and scientifically analyze everything before handing it over to you or us. Especially given our current set of circumstances wouldn't you say Captain Hollard? And especially you, Admiral Broughm?((=^=))

iQRlMJZ

Both Captain Holland, and Admiral Broughm acknowledge in awkward agreement towards Captain Sisko, both men clearly embarrassed by their earlier mistakes. The Endeavor began to repair its damage caused by the disabling of its environmental systems, and even sent a subspace message to the space station for assistance. Some of the crew from the Defiant beamed over to help address the clean up. Captain Sisko accompanied alongside Commander Worf, and Jadzia all beam aboard the Dominion starship...
    Kiflin
    Kiflin Medals
  6. Simulation Officer

Very Rare (100 Points)

Unlocked Mon 26 Aug, 2019 11:07 PM

• The Ghost Writer [Legacy]
      Rare (50 Points)

Be the Commanding Officer of the Ares Division

Unlocked Wed 23 Jun, 2021 10:02 PM

• Commodore
      Rare (50 Points)

Unlocked Wed 23 Jun, 2021 9:11 PM

• Captain
      Uncommon (25 Points)

Unlocked Tue 31 Jan, 2012 5:44 PM

• Paragon of Duty
      Uncommon (25 Points)

Unlocked Mon 28 Sep, 2015 8:01 PM

• Highly Decorated
      Very Rare (100 Points)

Receive every medal the UFP has to offer

Unlocked Sat 24 Sep, 2022 9:00 PM

0.18% have received this achievement

ACHV. Points
    • Users who disliked
    • None
    • Users who liked
    • Nesta
    • Kiflin
    • AlexRider
     –  Last edited by Josh Broughm; Tue 02 Jul, 2024 11:12 AM.
    Dominion Cruiser - Bridge - Stardate 58371.5 - July 19, 2381 - 07:20
    Attachment 18392
    Attachment 18908

Christine slowly nodded her head as she transmitted the data to the Fearless. She was obviously confused as to why exactly her father would firing on the Fearless. Then, a realization popped into her head. The Dowood could produce very real illusions to protect themselves. She looked at the commander and said, "Me & Katie have things under control. I'll call if anything pops up."

She sees her XO leave and says to Katie, "Let's at least get a phaser bank armed, just in case."

((TAG))

As she was working, she saw the glistening transporter pattern in front of her. When it dissipated, she saw Sisko & Worf stand there and look to her. "XO & the rest of the away team is in the medbay." She saw Sisko go to the lift and Worf approach the console. "How did you deal with this situation, Sir?" She asked plainly.

((TAG))
    JoshBroughm
    JoshBroughm Medals
  7. Senior Chief Petty Officer
    Senior Chief Petty Officer

Simulation Officer

• The Fool
      Rare (50 Points)

Got pranked on April 1st

Unlocked Tue 02 Apr, 2024 10:04 AM

0.45% have received this achievement

• Dean’s List
      Uncommon (25 Points)

Pass all three Academy exams

Unlocked Sat 24 Feb, 2024 4:04 PM

3.88% have received this achievement

• Stepping Forward
      Uncommon (25 Points)

Going from Clearance Level 3 to Clearance Level 4

Unlocked Mon 03 Jun, 2024 5:06 PM

1.86% have received this achievement

• Exemplary Officer
      Common (10 Points)

Sign two roll calls in a row

Unlocked Sat 01 Jun, 2024 5:01 AM

10.56% have received this achievement

• Qualified Officer
      Common (10 Points)

Sit and pass the Officer Qualification

Unlocked Thu 08 Feb, 2024 5:01 PM

5.69% have received this achievement

• Paragon of Duty
      Uncommon (25 Points)

Unlocked 2 Weeks Ago

ACHV. Points
    Pronouns
    He/Him
    • Users who disliked
    • None
    • Users who liked
    • Kiflin
    • Josh Broughm
    • AlexRider
    USS FEARLESS-DECK 10 - FORWARD -JULY 21 2381, 09:25
    6BxNw7H
    AD 4nXcG0XJKbGL3ZA7mdD8l0eOXfOsQYDaHHonevsfquugAegAcx5NhXLx A8Gr9 N5 V 5XQiL1D1l64OpmF zNAoYnd wP0aKpzWBXVslKecpUrXG90LWV2sZZkPKRXGebfdeCmh5Za8GI cSJFxQr5cK7FG9?key=el4EDy3RNXM293u9fTjpsw
    Adwik Rawat had just ended and he decided to go to Ten Forward to catch on some reading, he thinks to himself,Finally after all that work some time to read. Just as he was about to sit with his PADD and Raktajiino, The Red ALert Klaxons start Blaring and he sees A Dominion Cruiser appearing into view he thinks,Oh, give me a break, not again. 10 odd people rush out on hearing the red alert klaxon and the rest conversing stood up and went closer, to the windows including Rawat.
    USS FEARLESS-DECK 10 - FORWARD -JULY 21 2381, 09:35
    Seeing the battle between the Defiant and endavour was like seeing a battle of 3D Chess, opponents trying to outmaneuvour each other. Rawat thought,If the klingons were here they would describe this battle as glorious.. Everyone cheered loudly when the Endevaour discharged its weapons. It was ecstatic, Everyone started chanting "Defiant" loudly, there were claps, whistles. Adwik enjoyed this to its fullest. It was a truly exhilarating experience for him.
    Alpenglow
    Alpenglow Medals
  8. RPD Commanding Officer

• Commendation

Unlocked Sat 25 Sep, 2021 9:23 PM

Very Rare (100 Points)

Unlocked Tue 27 Aug, 2019 10:03 AM

• Scribe
      Rare (50 Points)

Be the Roleplay Division Commanding Officer

Unlocked 4 Weeks Ago

• Vice Admiral
      Rare (50 Points)

Receive a promotion to the rank of Vice Admiral

Unlocked Sat 14 Oct, 2023 3:01 PM

0.29% have received this achievement

Common (10 Points)

Unlocked Wed 01 Sep, 2021 8:02 AM

• Old School Gamer [Legacy]
      Common (10 Points)

Be a member of Starfleet Tactical

Unlocked Tue 13 Jul, 2021 10:03 AM

6.84% have received this achievement

ACHV. Points
    Pronouns
    He/Him
    • Users who disliked
    • None
    • Users who liked
    • Nesta
    • Alpenglow
    • AlexRider
     –  Last edited by Kiflin; Mon 08 Jul, 2024 7:01 AM.
    qIvDR3J

Dominion Cruiser -Deck 7 - Stardate 58551.2 - July 21, 2381 - 09:30
    Attachment 18392

As she was working, she saw the glistening transporter pattern in front of her. When it dissipated, she saw Sisko & Worf stand there and look to her. "XO & the rest of the away team is in the medbay." She saw Sisko go to the lift and Worf approach the console. "How did you deal with this situation, Sir?" She asked plainly.
    0D0xx6o
    Currently, Lt. we are still dealing with the situation. (smiles and glances at Lt. Urquhart) However, I am here to help insure we are successful. Old Man, make sure to activate your recording function on your combadge.

Eq13MrY
    ((Pulls out Tricorder)) Always...Captain, Worf... follow me.

HPZK8da
    ((Worf activates his Type 3 Mark 2 phaser rifle. Taking position while following Jadzia on her right shoulder.))

V2pABLv

Dominion Cruiser - Med Lab Deck 7 - Stardate 58551.2 - July 21, 2381 - 09:35
    Attachment 18392

Medical officers Ensign Boyd continued to monitor her life signs as Doctor Sheldon did her best to administer Motor Assist bands which almost immediately helped to regenerate her damaged tissue. Doctor Sheldon quickly ascertained that she had been beaten for weeks likely by the Jem'Hadar. Ensign Boyd called out to notify that her lifesigns were fading rapidly. She's hemorrhaging! Administering Drechtal beam to cease the hemorrhaging.

She's flatlining! Ensign Boyd frantically notifying Doctor Sheldon as the Vulcan / Human hybrid movements become a blur in sequence. Her fingers tap quickly across her Neural Shock kit's interface. She quickly applies the device to the Allasomorph and activates it half a second later. "Clear!!!" Max's mother's body spasms violently. "No signal!!!" Doctor Sheldon attempts again. "Clear!" The Allasomorph spasms several more times to no avail.

s0mnCYh
    We've lost her. Note the time as 9:36 PM and the date July 21, 2381. Max we are very sorry...

pFTthoM
    ((Cries)) It's all my fault!! If I didn't delay you by making your ships into the Jem'Hadar you would have arrived here sooner!!! Mother died because of me!!! I can make people go away but I don't know how to heal anyone!!!

2OmIXxH
    Somebody do something!! We don't need--

UZPL7M2
    Shut up.

Nrgi9ju
    Max I need you to look at me, ok... we couldn't save your mother but we are going to save you! Will you let us help you?

pFTthoM
    I don't deserve any help... maybe... I will make myself disappear.

0D0xx6o
    No child doing that will only make matters worse. I made certain decisions years ago and it caused the people that I loved to be without me. Your mother would want you to continue to live and learn how to heal or help others.

Lj80hvc
    Enough! I will no longer sit and do nothing while lives are lost because I refused to act. Max is too young to even realize what it is he has done. But I will take responsibility for his actions and shape his mind so that he will never interfere with the world of humanoids again.

pFTthoM
    Father!!! ((Runs to and embraces him))

Eq13MrY
    It's him...

HPZK8da
    Yes, a father should guide his son... especially a son as uniquely powerful as yours.

Lj80hvc
    ((nods slowly glaring at Worf then turns with a penetrative gait to the Doctor)) Thank you, for your effort to aid my lover. Your actions are deeply appreciated.

s0mnCYh
    Thank you, ((bows)) I wish our efforts were successful.

0D0xx6o
    It is an honor to meet you, Douwd. I am Captain Ben--

Lj80hvc
    I know who you are.

pFTthoM
    Thank you for helping me... Ellen.

Nrgi9ju
    ((smiles)) My pleasure Max. You listen and do what your father says ok?

pFTthoM
    ((nods)) I will!

0D0xx6o
    Yes... of course you do. Where will you take your son? Even though the gravity of the loss of an entire species cannot be measured. There may come a time when the Federation may need your help against a being similar to your abilities. How can we contact you if that time should come?

Lj80hvc
    ((Turns to face Sisko)) It is better that you do not know where we go. Such information could be compromised or exploited. And if such a threat does make themselves known... my son and I will do what is necessary to save both your species and theirs.from extinction.

0D0xx6o
    Thank you, and may I ask what is your name?

Lj80hvc
    My name is... Kevin Uxbridge. Farewell...

Two extremely bright lights caused most of the officers to cover their eyes and in moments the beacons of radiant light disappeared. Once the Federation Officers aboard the Dominion Ship could focus properly utilizing their vision they quickly noticed that the body of the recently deceased Allasomorph had also vanished. Crews from the Defiant and the Fearless beamed back aboard their respective vessels after collecting as much information, weapons, and supplies from the Dominion vessel taking a total of 2 more Earth days.

Because of the information found aboard the Dominion ship all Vorta, and Jem'Hadar starships that were now crewless and adrift could now be located within the Gamma Quadrant. The Fearless Endeavor, and the Defiant all rendezvous at Starbase 185. Commodore Picard sends a subspace transmission to Captain Thane that Starfleet has requested that their entire crew immediately vacate the USS Fearless NCC 14598 for decommission.

The invasion of Remmick Neural Parasite didn't last. The combined efforts of the Federation, Klingons, and Romulans quickly turned the tide of the war after Earth was successfully defended. Whether or not the Dominion or any other species were seeking to follow the invasion would never be known. But the Dominion's efforts of torturing the Allasomorph led to the extinction of the Vorta, Jem'Hadar, yet the Founders status was still unknown.

The Federation now had a new challenge... charting the entire Gamma Quadrant. Ultimately. they would also learn of what other species remained to take advantage of what is likely the Dominion's eradication.

FIN

Dedicated to Rosalind Anderson

Special thanks to all Members of RPD, and the Command team!
    Kiflin
    Kiflin Medals