Started By:
Krajin, Wed 13 Dec, 2023 10:29 AM
Views:
Replies:
  1. Command Master Chief Petty Officer
    Command Master Chief Petty Officer
    • Commendation
      Commendation (150 Points)

Awarded during the UFP Award Ceremony to those who go above and beyond for the community

Unlocked Sat 24 Dec, 2022 10:15 PM

0.24% have received this achievement

• Paragon of Duty
      Uncommon (25 Points)

Sign three roll calls in a row

Unlocked Mon 02 Mar, 2020 12:01 AM

9.74% have received this achievement

• Command Master Chief Petty Officer
      Uncommon (25 Points)

Receive the rank of Command Master Chief Petty Officer

Unlocked 3 Weeks Ago

0.03% have received this achievement

• The Mad House
      Common (10 Points)

Be a member of the Holodeck

Unlocked Thu 11 Jul, 2019 10:03 AM

13.00% have received this achievement

• Engage
      Common (10 Points)

Join the United Federation of Planets

Unlocked Thu 11 Jul, 2019 10:03 AM

32.66% have received this achievement

• Reliable Officer
      Common (10 Points)

Sign roll call

Unlocked Sun 01 Sep, 2019 11:00 AM

13.86% have received this achievement

ACHV. Points
    • Users who disliked
    • None
    • Users who liked
    • Josh Broughm
    • Kiflin
    • Nesta
    Reply With QuoteQuote
     –  Last edited by Krajin; Thu 14 Dec, 2023 9:32 AM.
    S1buzxb?2

Current Status - CAPTAIN'S LOG
    - Stardate - 58542.0 - 20:30 hrs
    FAB spacer small
    (STAR TREK: THE FEARLESS TIMELINE)

I feel like I have undergone a slingshot manoeuvre between a Binary Star pair. I have been made Captain of the Fearless for the time being, after turning down a commission to the Nakamura, an Ambassador class Starship. Funny, a Ferasan Exchange Officer is being put in command of a Federation ship. Challenging times indeed. It will be an adjustment for all involved in this venture as I will be needing to tone back my aggressive tendencies and try and handle situations involving crew and outsiders without the traditional bit of physical interaction involved within Klingon Ships.

Starting from the top; we have cleansed the Fearless of the parasitic infection. These Remmick Neural Parasites. We have techniques for picking up on them, locating them and eliminating them. We have lost many crew, including Biiqs, someone I considered a friend. Now I am assigning an away team to a Dominion Cruiser to discover what happened there. I suspect the Parasites learned what Ketracel White does to non-Jem’Hadar physiology or that Vorta have Self-termination implants. Either way. Once we have updated equipment from the Endeavour, security teams run through a trial or two and the ship scanned from stem to stern for a layout and any other details.

Assessments of the crew. I cannot give a fair assessment on most of them as I have had a day to interact, some new faces have been brought on and one will be leaving.

Lt. Commander R’Turan

kVWQE2b

Currently the second highest ranking officer onboard the Fearless and my XO. So far from what I have seen of him both on the Ares and here on the Fearless. He is well put together and seems to be capable, for a Caitain. I need to see more of him before a fair assessment can be made. I served under him on the Ares for a time when he was XO there before the transfer. I hope to see him fit well into the role of XO on the Fearless before taking a command of his own.

Efficiency: - C
    Ingenuity: - C
    Synergy: - B+
    Creativity: - C
    Overall: - C+

Lt. Commander Frov Sokel

9PSWZjQ

Once a highly efficient Engineer from the USS Ares, I have noticed that his emotional state has plummeted ever since his arrival on the Fearless. Likely from his desire to serve on highly advanced, prestigious ships like the Sovereign Class rather than some relic like the Fearless, along with the high-stress environment involving the Parasites and loss of crew. However, due to a rather racially inflammatory log recorded on the bridge in front of multiple junior officers, an act with which I consider unbecoming of an officer of his rank and position. On a Klingon Ship, he would be handled quite differently, but here... I am placing marks on his record and recommending him be demoted to Lieutenant, as well as reassignment to either the Endeavour or to another, untainted vessel after some time spent on leave and some sessions with a Counsellor at the least to sort his issues out.

Efficiency: - C
    Ingenuity: - B
    Synergy: - D
    Creativity: - C
    Overall: - C

Lt. Christine Urquhart

Kzzmkk7

A young engineer from a distinguished bloodline with her father as an Admiral in Starfleet. Currently, my acting Chief Engineer has shown a theoretical understanding of the Excelsior class and all its quirks and flaws. I am looking forward to seeing how she applies the knowledge she is said to possess so I can properly assess her over the coming days, and weeks. I am a little worried that her Father may attempt to interfere with or intervene in her career and presence on this ship. I hope he does not.

Efficiency: - B
    Ingenuity: - C
    Synergy: - C
    Creativity: - B
    Overall: - C+

C.M.O Tracee ‘Good News’ Sheldon

1RZFJx2

A fascinating Vulcan with telepathic capabilities beyond the Vulcan norm. A logical but interesting individual who did quite well in tracking down one of the Parasites with her telepathic abilities. She has firm boundaries and a firm skillset. I look forward to seeing more of her abilities in the future. She conducts herself very professionally.

Efficiency: A
    Ingenuity: B
    Synergy: A
    Creativity: B
    Overall: A-

Ensign Ellen Celo

rdW5L8n

A young, inexperienced officer who has shown she has quite the potential. She has stepped up as Primary Science officer on the Bridge and with her ingenuity in a sonic device that disabled a parasite, I feel she has earned a promotion from Ensign and I fully intend on seeing where she wishes to grow in her studies and where she would wish to go in furthering her career.

Efficiency: B
    Ingenuity: A
    Synergy: B
    Creativity: A
    Overall: A -

Awards: Promotion: Lieutenant Junior Grade

Ensign Jack Winters

nU6euH9

Ensign Winters, new crewman to the Fearless. From what I have read of his profile, Ensign Winters is a former Starfleet Marine. Served five years and achieved the rank of Corporal. I do not have much to say of him as of yet, however, I will be watching how he handles himself in the leadup to the Away mission on the dominion ship.

Efficiency: C
    Ingenuity: C
    Synergy: C
    Creativity: C
    Overall: C

Ensign Katie Green

FffojsZ

Ensign Green, another new Officer onboard the Fearless and joining our engineering team under Lt Urquhart. Ensign Green is a recent academy graduate with a Bachelors in Engineering. Judging from her profile I can imagine both she and our Chief will get along quite well. I look forward to seeing what she can do on the Fearless.

Efficiency: C
    Ingenuity: C
    Synergy: C
    Creativity: C
    Overall: C
    Krajin
    Krajin Medals