Unlocked Sat 24 Sep, 2022 9:00 PM

0.18% have received this achievement

ACHV. Points
    • Users who disliked
    • None
    • Users who liked
    • Kiflin
    Reply With QuoteQuote
    This communication takes place after the mission aboard the Dominion ship, at about 22:00 shipboard time.

Name:  FAB-spacer-small.png
Views: 60
Size:  4.1 KB

Christine entered her quarters after, what seemed to her, a very....VERY long day. She immediately went to grab a shower & throw on some lounge pants, along with an old Team Canada t-shirt. She then went to the replicator and said, "Turkey Cordon Bleu, with a side of stuffing & a glass of apple juice." The device produced her order & she took it to her small desk, then began to ate.

Suddenly, a chirp came from the console on the desk. Christine sighed, then pressed a button on the device. A beautiful, elderly woman with pointed ears appeared on the screen. "Hi mom." She said pointedly, "How are you doing?" Zeyia smiled lightly, saying, "I'm fine. You were talking to your father, right?" Wow, right to it. Christine thought. "I did," she said plainly. "And?" Zeyia said, almost angrily. "I'm staying." She said, point blank.

Zeyia stood up, rather aggressively and said, "I'm going to F***ING kill him!" Christine faced the monitor straight on & said, "He does not dictate where I serve, nor whom I serve with. I KNEW you'd react like this. YOU NEED TO UNDERSTAND THIS!!!" Christine was shouting now. Her anger flared to a boiling point. Christine looked around for an object to focus on, so she can diffuse her anger." Zeyia leaned over the console, her face close to the camera, filling the screen. "You are coming home...END OF DISCUSSIO-" Christine yelled, "MOM, PLEASE STOP!" Both women were breathing heavily. "Sit down, Mom." She asked. Zeyia sat, her expression hardened to one of dangerous anger.

"I've had this same discussion with dad," Christine said, "He's accepted this. I know FULL WELL of the risks that come with this job. Please understand that I'm not your little princess anymore. I can handle myself, AS I HAVE PROVEN." Zeyia's expression broke into a wide smile. "That barfight in Glace Bay doesn't count," she said, almost with a laugh. Christine burst out laughing & said, "It should." Her mother's posture relaxed more. "I guess you are right," Zeyia said, "but if you ever need out of a jam, whether it be you or the ship you are on, you can call your father. He will be there to help. Remember, you are a Princess by title. You have protections wherever you go. Most importantly, you are MY PRINCESS & I love you."

Christine smiled brightly, saying, "I knew you'd understand. Thank you." Zeyia smiled back and said, "I still worry, but I trust those who command you to try their damndest to protect you." Christine said, "I'll call you next week. Please.....don't Kill dad." Zeyia laughed loudly, saying, "I won't, my little princess. See you next week." The screen went blank.

Christine laid her head on her desk and said, "I'm here a month & my parents have already stressed me out."

END.
    JoshBroughm
    JoshBroughm Medals