Approval Rating: 100%

Rating Spread:

Strongly Approve - 22%
    Approve- 18%
    Neutral- 61%

Random comment of strong approval
    Kerry Malone: Thanks Novalance! Thumbs up

Solace: Random reply of strong ambivalence Thumbs up

You let Solace have the keys to FAB? And you did this intentionally? We're all doomed, doomed I tell you!
    Kerry Malone: giphy

Solace: Not only did they let me have the keys, they even gave me my own office! Granted it is next to Kerry's executive bathroom but I'm stealing his pens (don't tell him) >Smile

FAB has continued to go from strength to strength. Kerry has continued to leave a strong impression there were the right person for this role and are always ready to assist in matters if you need them. Solace has recently stepped up so I have yet to properly see them in action in their new role but from what I saw of FNS under their command I see no reason to see it going badly. I am very happy to see Jess step up into her new Deputy Head of Technical services role both from the excellent work they have done so far as well as someone who is always a bit worried about the sites they use going down on them. Now that Jess is in the role that worry has dropped considerably. I continue to see little to no problems of conduct or bots on the forums so I assume the Global Moderator Ninjas continue to do their oft hidden work well and signatures continue to be done in a high quality and short timeframe from the graphics team. So I will say the same as last time round, Great work all round.
    Kerry Malone: Thank you kindly for your feedback. I do feel that Community Administration is an area where I am most proficient and can really apply myself, so I was very grateful to Three when she offered me the position after Saelanna stepped back. I'll let Solace preen himself below as I'm sure he's going to do. As for Jess, she's been a remarkable appointment and I'm very glad to see her step up and absolutely take to the role. I see her doing phenomenal things for us in the future. Our Moderators monitor the site constantly and we probably have one of the safest communities out there thanks to them. Of course, I can never not praise the graphics team and they work so very hard for everyone.

Solace: Thanks for the kind words, I can't take all the credit for FNS, I had a fantastic team working with me and they deserve much of the praise! I've got some big shoes to fill here that's for sure and I'm looking forward to the challenges that come with the role.

Jess has been doing a fantastic job since stepping up to the Tech Services department, the amount of work and dedication she's put into her new role has left me speechless!

Thanks for keeping the community clean Smile
    Kerry Malone: You make us sound like the custodial staff!
    tvihy7Q

Solace:
    giphy downsized large

I can only strongly approve! I have to... Is this phaser set to stun?
    Kerry Malone:
    download

Solace:
    giphy

Hmm, the question now is, how would I know if I don't know who, what, when, how and huh?
    Kerry Malone: Well...
    Myself & Solace manage the Federation Administrative Bureau. Our remit is to oversee Community Moderation and Community Graphics as well as any other miscellaneous community administrative matter. We do this every day. The how is classified Wink

Solace: As Kerry said above, [REDACTED] I couldn't have summed it up better.

Meow!
    Kerry Malone: ccdeac95550d9df28c91b87618a5c3cc

Solace:
    giphy

All is well.
    Kerry Malone: I'm glad you think so! Smile

Solace: That means we're doing a good job then! Wink

I love FAB lollies, just a shame the best part is the top part, the second best in the middle, and the worst is last.
    Kerry Malone: I wasn't aware we gave out FAB lollies. Solace, please investigate this.

Solace: Its a new policy I implemented, I keep telling you that you can't hoard our supplies like that Kerry!

Everyone is doing a fantastic job.
    Kerry Malone: Thank you so much!

Solace: Thanks my friend Big Grin
    KerryMalone
    KerryMalone Medals
    I'd be delighted to offer any advice I have on understanding women. When I have some, I'll let you know.
    CAPT. JEAN LUC PICARD