[Awards] - UFPAC June 2024 Award List

Started By:
RavenSplat, Sun 30 Jun, 2024 5:49 AM
Views:
Replies:
  1. UPT Executive Officer

• Commendation
      Commendation (150 Points)

Awarded during the UFP Award Ceremony to those who go above and beyond for the community

Unlocked Sat 30 Dec, 2023 10:14 PM

0.24% have received this achievement

• Dedicated
      Rare (50 Points)

Volunteer for 1+ year

Unlocked Sun 10 Dec, 2023 5:06 AM

0.54% have received this achievement

• Correspondent
      Rare (50 Points)

Submit a Federation News Service article

Unlocked Mon 12 Dec, 2022 1:03 PM

0.42% have received this achievement

• Rear Admiral
      Rare (50 Points)

Receive a promotion to the rank of Rear Admiral

Unlocked Sat 29 Jun, 2024 9:37 PM

0.48% have received this achievement

• Rolling
      Uncommon (25 Points)

Be the UPT Executive Officer

Unlocked 4 Weeks Ago

0.01% have received this achievement

• Author
      Common (10 Points)

Be a member of the Roleplay Division

Unlocked 4 Weeks Ago

0.09% have received this achievement

ACHV. Points
    Pronouns
    They/Them
    • Users who disliked
    • None
    • Users who liked
    • Remsus
    • Miles
    • Alpenglow
    • darthnovawave
    • Eaglesg
    • Stormy
    • Bridger
    • Zach
    • Morris
    • WoorLord
    • AlexRider
    • Kiflin
    Reply With QuoteQuote
     –  Last edited by RavenSplat; Sun 30 Jun, 2024 8:27 AM.
    THE LXXII AWARD CEREMONY

HOSTED BY – KERRY MALONE, JESS, & THREE OF SEVEN
    DIRECTED BY - EAGLESG
    WRITTEN BY – RAVENSPLAT, JESS, SOLACE
    EDITED BY - EAGLESG
    BACKGROUND ART – EAGLESG

Broadcast on Saturday 29th June 2024

Members can find a list of Ranks and Medals with explanations here

AlexRider
    Received a Medal and a Promotion

• Medal of Excellence
    • Rear Admiral

Our first awardee of this illustrious UFPAC award, the seventy-second one in fact, is an old hand in the UFP having been around for many years now. AlexRider is currently serving as the Starfleet Academy Executive Officer as well as Staff Writer for FNS, he has proven himself to be reliable, dependable and respected among his peers.
    He is dedicated to providing high-quality experiences through his work in SFA, the events and advice he gives for non-Trek related games such as SWTOR and Hol4. He is also a very active participant in the Roleplay Division’s USS Fearless storyline, helping to push the story along and providing interesting experiences for others members to engage with.
    It is for these reasons I am pleased to award Alex with the Medal of Excellence and a Promotion to Rear Admiral.

Alpenglow
    Received 3 Medals

• Medal of Excellence
    • Starfleet Medal
    • Conduct Medal

Our second awardee of the night is a relatively new member to the UFP, joining us back in February, Alpenglow has become an active member in the discord and is also a part of the Roleplay division. He has shown himself to be an eager roleplayer and ready to adapt to the style of play used there.
    He has also recently stepped up and taken on the role of Simulation Officer in the Roleplay division after completing his simulation test with flying colours, he is settling into the UFP well. For this this excellent attitude and engagement I award Alpenglow with the Medal of Excellence, Starfleet Medal and the Conduct Medal

Archer-Boi
    Received a Medal

• Starfleet Medal

Our next awardee of the evening is someone who is absolutely awesome in many ways. Always wanting pets and doing other cat related things, Archer-Boi has solidified himself within the UFP community as a warm and loving member. For this reason, I’m happy to award the best cat in the fleet with the Starfleet Medal. Meow! ` n

Darthnovawave
    Received a Promotion

• Vice Admiral

A senior member of the STO division’s team of Quartermasters. Darthnovawave ensures our Fleet holdings are kept in order and has become the go to man for anything relating to bank transactions. It is thanks to his hard work with keeping the resources stocked and well managed that the UFP stores are always ready to be dished out. He’s also got plenty of knowledge about the game and is happy to help anyone who ask which has made him an invaluable member of the team.
    For these reason Darthnovawave is being awarded with a promotion to Vice Admiral

Distant Knight
    Received a Promotion

• Rear Admiral

A common fixture at our Special Ops Saturday Events and always seeking to improve their build, DistantKnight is always willing to help their fellow fleet mates. They not only share build information but also give feedback on the builds of others. They have been caught giving gear to other members to help them improve their builds, whilst sacrificing their own work in STO. It is for these reasons I am awarding DistantKnight with a promotion to Rear Admiral. Congratulations!

Eaglesg
    Received 2 Medals and a Promotion

• Fleet Loyalty Commendation
    • Golden Starburst
    • Admiral

This next awardee’s creative vision has breathed new life into the UFP with his awesome logos and his work with the UFPAC. Eaglesg’s adept leadership within the UFPAC Production Team has been instrumental in driving the changes to the UFPAC that you see today! Eagle’s work has been excellent and has allowed that final piece of the puzzle to finally come together with a fresh coat of paint to our departments and divisions.
    Eagle’s editing skills are truly second to none and it is for these reasons I am awarding Eaglesg with the Fleet Loyalty Commendation, the Golden Starburst, and a promotion to Admiral. Congratulations!

Gostlool
    Received a Medal

• Combat Readiness Medal

Despite having just joined the Holodeck team, Ghostlool has already shown the drive to jump in and get events organised. Although the first event he held didn’t garner much attention, this hasn’t deterred him. He constantly presents with a friendly demeanour with everyone he speaks with and takes the initiative to provide enjoyable experiences for others.
    He’s also doing an excellent job as a game master for HoI4, Halo Reach, and Helldivers 2. For showing exceptional initiative, I’m happy to award Gostlool with the Combat Readiness Medal.

GriffinTalon
    Received a Promotion

• Captain

GriffinTalon is a very active member of the community attending community events with a positive attitude, a friendly demeanour and some great banter. They are well liked by others in the community and their outlook and attitude have not gone unnoticed. Their dedication to Star Wars: The Old Republic can be seen through the records and helps to keep the UFP presence in SWTOR alive. It is for these reasons that I am pleased to grant GriffinTalon a promotion to the rank of Captain.

Jammers195

• Federation Star
    • Commander

Having spent long days, almost 20 hours of in-game time working with members through Helldivers 2, Jammers195 has shown excellent leadership. They work hard to help members progress through various levels, stratagems, and collections missions to progress their own game further. It is for these reasons I am proud to award Jammers195 with the Federation Star and a promotion to Commander. Congratulations!

Jess

• Personal Achievement Award
    • Federation Order of Distinction
    • Vice Admiral

You’ll know this next member as she has seen a recent meteoric rise in our community having been invited to join FEO at the last UFPAC Ceremony. Jess is a member that does not go unnoticed serving as the Joint Head for the Technical Services Department alongside Pedigo, she has gone from strength to strength working diligently behind the scenes to bring our technical side up to the latest standards, improving our security and creating bespoke bots for the Discord Server.
    This is just a drop from the fountain of all the hard work she’s put in and continues to put in to make our community better, safer and more user-friendly as well as quashing those annoying (code) bugs!
    It is for these reasons that I am pleased to award Jess the Personal Achievement Award, Federation Order of Distinction and a Promotion to Vice Admiral.
    Kerry Malone
    Received a Commendation

• Commendation

Kerry has become an essential member of the UFP. Becoming the CO of FAB (and Section 31 if the rumours are true) Kerry is in charge of a lot of the CL4 Cadre. Having Discord Mods, Global mods and Graphics team members to wrangle he has a lot on his plate already, however he also has Solace as an XO which results in some playful bullyi- I mean Character building and career development opportunities for Solace.
    His patience and humour always make sure to keep things light when they need to be and his witty remarks, often some form of very tired looking GIF on a morning or a sharp response, it always makes the interactions even more fun. But he also knows when to take it seriously and bring down the Mod hammer even if these interactions are often hidden away, helping to keep our community running smoothly..
    So thank you Kerry for your outstanding contributions to the UFP and bringing a dose of humour to our community. If you want to show your appreciation for Kerry then give him a ping on Discord but to show our appreciation we are awarding Kerry with a commendation alongside some pings.

Koala

• Medal of Excellence
    • Combat Readiness Medal
    • Lieutenant

Moving onto this next member which I now sadly have to say NICE things about even though she is a lovable brat. Koala is one of our prestigious Discord Moderators keeping a steady hand on the helm and a watchful *EYE* on our text and voice channels. Her service to date has been nothing short of exemplary, helping to foster a positive and enjoyable atmosphere in all of her interactions.
    You’ll often find her chatting away in Discord engaging in jovial interactions with her fellow fleetmates while also taking an active role in server discussions providing valuable input. It is for these reasons that I am proud (loathe) to award her with the Medal of Excellence, the Combat Readiness Medal and a promotion to Lieutenant.

Krajin
    Received a Medal

• Nebula Star

Being a Captain upon the bridge of the USS Fearless is not an easy task. Krajin has performed superbly despite the ongoing challenges that have been thrown their way, all while taking a commanding role within the UFP Roleplay Division. In their time as Captain of the Fearless, they have dealt with a mutinous Chief Engineer and mind controlling parasites. Krajin has demonstrated initiative, is quick thinking, and has heroically spared the lives of all player characters since he took over as Captain. It is for these reasons I am awarding Krajin with the Nebula Star.

Kyuusaku
    Received a Medal

• Starfleet Cross

An old hand within the UFP, Kyuusaku has been here long enough to be considered part of the furniture! He’s recently stepped back up to a CL4 role within the community as a Discord Moderator. While there hasn’t been much going on in that capacity, he has kept an active presence on the Discord regardless of the lack of action. It is for these reasons I am awarding Kyuusaku with the Starfleet Cross. Congratulations!

LegateImpreator

• Starfleet Medal
    • Meritorious Service Medal
    • Lieutenant

Although our next awardee had to step away from his role as Discord Moderator due to other commitments, LegateImperator has shown an excellent attitude towards his work. From keeping up to date on the Federation Administrative Bureau’s latest procedures to keeping an eye on our Discord server. His work should not go unnoticed. Legate always stepped up when he was asked to and did his job with professionalism and dedication. As a thanks to his service, I am pleased to award LegateImperator with the Starfleet Medal, Meritorious Service Medal and a promotion to Lieutenant. Congratulations!

Miahmagick

• Meritorious Service Medal
    • Personal Achievement Award
    • Master Chief Petty Officer

Although she has been with us for less than a year Miahmagick has shown herself to be an excellent member of both FAB and the STO Division. Serving as a Discord Moderator and Personnel Officer she is an active and engaging member of the community who is always happy to share her knowledge. Often found in the STO channel and on the forums helping others and giving build guidance. She has also been a regular member of the Diablo crew and has been helping carry the team through to victory.
    For this friendly demeanour and a willingness to always help our her fellow players I award Miahmagick with the Meritorious Service Medal, Personal Achievement Award and a Promotion to Master Chef Petty Officer

Nesta
    Received a Medal

• Distinguished Service Medal

A long tenured member of the UFP Roleplay Division, Nesta assisted in shaping the current incarnation of the Roleplay Division by submitting a template for the breakdown of each subforum. He also continues to roleplay his personal player character within the Fearless’s storyline, who is the 1st Officer aboard the ship. Not only does he have such an important position and shares in the responsibility of all player characters aboard the Fearless, Nesta has displayed a deep personal commitment to the Roleplay Division for more than 5 years. It is for these reasons I am awarding Nesta with the Distinguished Service Cross. Congratulations!

NightZombie
    Received a Medal

• Valour Award

The next member is a frequent attendee of the STO Special Ops events. Nightzombie is always happy to assist new members in refining their build both in events and in-game chat. Their climb to greater builds doesn't just lie in advice but also in their own ships where they are often seen seeking out a new item or upgrade to refine their build further. Nightzombie also can commonly be seen giving out equipment to members in need and helping them out where they can. For these reasons I am happy to award Nightzombie with the Valour Award.

Rastilion
    Received 2 Medals

• Federation Order of Merit
    • Golden Starburst

Currently serving as one of our Special Ops Commanders within STO, Rastilion regularly participates in and hosts events. He is an active member, always willing to assist others with their builds, and gladly subbing in when other event hosts are unable to attend their events. He is also very active on our Discord server, sharing advice and keeping the conversations positive and lively. It is for these reasons I am awarding Rastilion with the Federation Order of Merit and the Golden Starburst. Congratulations!

Ravensplat

• Distinguished Service Cross
    • Federartion Order of Distinction
    • Rear Admiral

The second half of our amazing UFPAC Production Team, Ravensplat has been nothing short of amazing. Quickly picking up the role of XO for the team, they also regularly volunteer in other departments within the UFP. They show no signs of stopping and really have that sort of ‘get up and go’ attitude. Ravensplat is the perfect example of what an XO should be and without their help, we wouldn’t have this awesome UFP Award Ceremony. Although they really were thrown to the wolves, our March 2024 UFPAC wouldn’t have happened without their valuable insight and vision. It is for these reasons I’m awarding Ravensplat with the Distinguished Service Cross, the Federation Order of Distinction, and a promotion to Rear Admiral. Congratulations!

Remsus
    Received a Promotion

• Vice Admiral

Remsus is one of those members who does it all, or at least everything within STO division. Serving as a Quartermaster, Personnel Officer and Special Ops Commander there isn’t much that happens in-game that Remsus isn’t a key part in. On top of hosting events such as the Red Alert Fridays, managing Fleet Invites and managing the Fleet Banks Remsus somehow also finds time to also have an active presence on the UFP Discord. For all their hard work, both behind the scenes and in them I am awarding him with a promotion to Vice Admiral

Stormy
    Received a Medal

• Fleet Admiral Cross

Having recently stepped up within Starfleet Academy as Recruitment Coordinator, Stormy has provided invaluable contributions and has shown excellent dedication within not only the STO division, but the community as a whole. He is always willing to take on new duties and fosters a sense of belonging and camaraderie among members. Stormy has consistently shown high levels of concern and professionalism across all positions he holds, and always provides the highest levels of performance. For being the true spirit of community, I am happy to award Stormy with the Fleet Admiral’s Cross.

Sunfire
    Received a Medal

• Combat Readiness Medal

The CO of Starfleet Academy, Sunfire, has shown a great love for his division and working to make it better. Although he battles with a busy work and family life that often leaves him travelling all over the place and with little spare time, Sunfire always ensures he has some time for the UFP. He can be relied on to keep the Academy running smoothly and accepting in every new member it can find. For his excellent work I am awarding Sunfire with the Combat Readiness Medal.

Sythe
    Received a Medal and a Promotion and a Commendation

• Medal of Excellence
    • Commodore
    • Commendation

Our next awardee of the night is a stellar personnel Officer. Sythe is always around to hand out fleet invites and keeping the system moving. Helping to keep communication lines open and working well they are an invaluable member to the STO Division and helps the division to stay on the right track and facing the same way. As thanks for helping to ensure the STO division keeps running smoothly I would like to award Sythe with the Medal of Excellence and a Promotion to Commodore.

Sythe is one of the unsung heroes of the UFP. As one of STO’s Personnel Officers, he is responsible not only for inviting new characters to our myriad of fleets within the game, but also keeping on top of promotions to Crewman (or Bekk) when those promotions come due. This is a big responsibility and Sythe does not disappoint in this regard.
    He has shown time and time again his willingness to go above and beyond, always responding extremely quickly to new invite requests, and being an excellent role model for all STO staff members. His responsiveness sets a new standard and we’re happy to have him on board our illustrious STO staff team.
    Thank you, Sythe for all of your hard work. It is for these reasons we are awarding Sythe with a commendation.

trekchu
    Received a Promotion

• Command Master Chief Petty Officer

Our next awardee of the evening is a constant presence at Holodeck events and is well-liked by members. Trekchu consistently contributes a welcoming atmosphere to all members, new and old alike. They actively participate in discussions, share their knowledge and insights, and encourage others to do the same. For being such a positive influence to our community, I am awarding Trekchu with a promotion to Command Master Chief Petty Officer.

Woorlord
    Received 2 Medals

• Federation Order of Distinction

Woorlord has become a cornerstone of the UFP, especially on it’s public facing side. Although only just being here a year Woorlord has settled into the role of FNS CO excellently. Coordinating the writers and correspondents and ensuring the FNS keeps up a consistent posting schedule. For his excellent work in both articles and department managing Woorlord is being awarded the Federation Order of Distinction and the Distinguished Service Cross

Zach

• Rear Admiral

Having been a loyal member of the UFP for almost 15 years, Zach has displayed commitment and dedication to the UFP. He currently contributes to the smooth operations of the UFP by serving as both a Global Moderator and a Technical Support Technician. He is one of those members who keeps stepping up and keeps on giving. For his continuing efforts to further the growth of the community, I award Zach with the Distinguished Service Cross and a promotion to Rear Admiral.
    Ravensplat
    RavenSplat Medals

Truth creates knowledge. Knowledge fosters understanding and in understanding there is peace
  2. Quartermaster

• Commendation

Awarded during the UFP Award Ceremony to those who go above and beyond for the community

Unlocked Sat 18 Jun, 2022 9:19 PM

• ...and On and On
      Very Rare (100 Points)

Reach five-thousand posts on the forums

Unlocked 1 Week Ago

0.08% have received this achievement

• Highly Decorated
      Very Rare (100 Points)

Receive every medal the UFP has to offer

Unlocked Sat 30 Mar, 2024 11:00 PM

0.18% have received this achievement

• Dedicated
      Rare (50 Points)

Volunteer for 1+ year

Unlocked Fri 24 Mar, 2023 4:06 AM

• Vice Admiral
      Rare (50 Points)

Receive a promotion to the rank of Vice Admiral

Unlocked Sat 29 Jun, 2024 9:37 PM

0.29% have received this achievement

• To Boldly Go On and On
      Rare (50 Points)

Reach one-thousand posts on the forums

Unlocked Sat 05 Nov, 2022 11:00 AM

0.69% have received this achievement

ACHV. Points
    • Users who disliked
    • None
    • Users who liked
    • Eaglesg
    • AlexRider
    • RavenSplat
    Reply With QuoteQuote
     –  Last edited by Remsus; Sun 30 Jun, 2024 9:31 AM.
    Congratulations to everybody recognizes the June UFPAC.

Personally, Thank You very much for the promotion, most appreciated.
    Remsus
    Remsus Medals
  3. SFA Commanding Officer

• Gold Contributor
      Very Rare (100 Points)

Subscribe to a monthly Gold Subscription

Unlocked Wed 01 Dec, 2021 6:02 AM

0.35% have received this achievement

• Dedicated
      Rare (50 Points)

Volunteer for 1+ year

Unlocked Fri 13 Nov, 2020 11:07 AM

• Academy Dean
      Rare (50 Points)

Be Head of Starfleet Academy

Unlocked Fri 24 Mar, 2023 7:01 PM

• Vice Admiral
      Rare (50 Points)

Unlocked Sat 30 Dec, 2023 10:11 PM

• To Boldly Go On and On
      Rare (50 Points)

Unlocked Thu 18 Feb, 2021 11:02 AM

• A Heartfelt Thank You
      Rare (50 Points)

Donate over £100 to the UFP

Unlocked Tue 01 Mar, 2022 11:03 AM

ACHV. Points
    Pronouns
    He/Him
    • Users who disliked
    • None
    • Users who liked
    • Eaglesg
    • AlexRider
    • RavenSplat
    Reply With QuoteQuote
    Congratulations everyone! Also thank you for the medal Smile
    SunfireSunfire Medals
  4. Bronze Contributor

• Commendation

Unlocked Sat 26 Mar, 2022 10:20 PM

• Highly Decorated
      Very Rare (100 Points)

Unlocked Sat 26 Mar, 2022 10:01 PM

• Dedicated
      Rare (50 Points)

Volunteer for 1+ year

Unlocked Sun 06 Mar, 2022 6:01 AM

• The Fool
      Rare (50 Points)

Got pranked on April 1st

Unlocked Fri 01 Apr, 2022 4:32 PM

0.45% have received this achievement

• Admiral
      Rare (50 Points)

Receive a promotion to the rank of Admiral

Unlocked Sat 25 Mar, 2023 10:09 PM

0.22% have received this achievement

• To Boldly Go On and On
      Rare (50 Points)

Unlocked Fri 09 Apr, 2021 11:05 PM

ACHV. Points
    • Users who disliked
    • None
    • Users who liked
    • Eaglesg
    • AlexRider
    • RavenSplat
    Reply With QuoteQuote
    Congratulations to everyone who was recognized! Congrats
    Miles
    Miles Medals
  5. Quartermaster

• Commendation

Unlocked Sat 14 Oct, 2023 3:06 PM

• Dedicated
      Rare (50 Points)

Volunteer for 1+ year

Unlocked Wed 20 Oct, 2021 6:04 PM

• To Boldly Go On and On
      Rare (50 Points)

Unlocked Sun 11 Sep, 2022 10:04 AM

• Bronze Contributor
      Uncommon (25 Points)

Subscribe to a monthly Bronze Subscription

Unlocked Wed 24 Jun, 2020 11:04 AM

0.59% have received this achievement

• Captain
      Uncommon (25 Points)

Ascend the ranks to reach the Captains chair

Unlocked Sat 14 Oct, 2023 3:02 PM

0.67% have received this achievement

• Well Respected
      Uncommon (25 Points)

Reach reputation tier 6

Unlocked Sat 04 Jun, 2022 5:04 PM

0.70% have received this achievement

ACHV. Points
    • Users who disliked
    • None
    • Users who liked
    • Eaglesg
    • AlexRider
    • RavenSplat
    Reply With QuoteQuote
    Congratulations to everyone Live Long and Prosper
    MrNeal
    MrNeal Medals
    FEAR NAUGHT
  6. Deputy Head of Administration

• Commendation

Unlocked Sat 28 Mar, 2020 10:11 PM

• Pillar of the Community
      Very Rare (100 Points)

Be a registered user for 10 years

Unlocked Thu 11 Aug, 2022 1:05 AM

36.01% have received this achievement

• ...and On and On
      Very Rare (100 Points)

Reach five-thousand posts on the forums

Unlocked Fri 14 Feb, 2020 8:03 PM

• Editor-and-Chief
      Rare (50 Points)

Be Federation News Service CO

Unlocked Fri 10 Feb, 2023 3:02 PM

• Deputized
      Rare (50 Points)

Be Federation Administrative Bureau Executive Officer

Unlocked Tue 30 Jul, 2024 4:40 PM

• Highly Decorated
      Very Rare (100 Points)

Unlocked Sat 26 Sep, 2020 10:02 PM

ACHV. Points
    Donated
    £50+
    Pronouns
    He/Him
    • Users who disliked
    • None
    • Users who liked
    • Eaglesg
    • AlexRider
    • RavenSplat
    Reply With QuoteQuote
    Congratulations to everyone, well deserved!
  7. Senior Chief Petty Officer
    Senior Chief Petty Officer

Simulation Officer

• The Fool
      Rare (50 Points)

Got pranked on April 1st

Unlocked Tue 02 Apr, 2024 10:04 AM

• Dean’s List
      Uncommon (25 Points)

Pass all three Academy exams

Unlocked Sat 24 Feb, 2024 4:04 PM

3.89% have received this achievement

• Stepping Forward
      Uncommon (25 Points)

Going from Clearance Level 3 to Clearance Level 4

Unlocked Mon 03 Jun, 2024 5:06 PM

1.86% have received this achievement

• Exemplary Officer
      Common (10 Points)

Sign two roll calls in a row

Unlocked Sat 01 Jun, 2024 5:01 AM

10.57% have received this achievement

• Qualified Officer
      Common (10 Points)

Sit and pass the Officer Qualification

Unlocked Thu 08 Feb, 2024 5:01 PM

5.70% have received this achievement

• Paragon of Duty
      Uncommon (25 Points)

Sign three roll calls in a row

Unlocked 2 Weeks Ago

9.60% have received this achievement

ACHV. Points
    Pronouns
    He/Him
    • Users who disliked
    • None
    • Users who liked
    • Eaglesg
    • AlexRider
    • RavenSplat
    Reply With QuoteQuote
    Congrats Everyone who got promotions and awards!
    And thank you to everyone who helped for making this a great first UFPAC.
    !
    Alpenglow
    Alpenglow Medals
  8. Head of Community Administration

• Commendation

Unlocked Sat 29 Jun, 2024 9:32 PM

• Highly Decorated
      Very Rare (100 Points)

Unlocked Sat 24 Mar, 2018 11:00 PM

• Constable
      Very Rare (100 Points)

Be Federation Administrative Bureau Commanding Officer

Unlocked Sun 18 Feb, 2024 11:34 PM

Very Rare (100 Points)

Unlocked Fri 26 Apr, 2024 6:07 AM

• Admiral Council
      Rare (50 Points)

Join the Federation Executive Office

Grandfathered

0.06% have received this achievement

• Admiral
      Rare (50 Points)

Unlocked Sat 17 Dec, 2016 10:39 PM

ACHV. Points
    Pronouns
    He/Him
    • Users who disliked
    • None
    • Users who liked
    • Eaglesg
    • AlexRider
    • RavenSplat
    Reply With QuoteQuote
    Congratulations to everyone who received something this UFPAC, but also an encouragement for everyone to keep working hard and keep doing what you do - because we do notice it!

The UFP would be nothing without all of you and you mean a lot to us! Smile
    KerryMalone
    KerryMalone Medals
    I'd be delighted to offer any advice I have on understanding women. When I have some, I'll let you know.
    CAPT. JEAN LUC PICARD
  9. UPT Commanding Officer

• Highly Decorated
      Very Rare (100 Points)

Unlocked Sat 29 Jun, 2024 10:02 PM

• Quiet on the Set!
      Rare (50 Points)

Be the UPT Commanding Officer

Unlocked 4 Weeks Ago

• The Ghost Writer [Legacy]
      Rare (50 Points)

Be the Commanding Officer of the Ares Division

Unlocked Sat 29 Sep, 2018 1:05 PM

0.04% have received this achievement

• Set Phasers to Stun
      Uncommon (25 Points)

Participated in an Elite Force tournament

Unlocked Sun 09 Oct, 2016 4:13 PM

• You Have the Bridge
      Uncommon (25 Points)

Attend a Bridge Commander Tournament

Unlocked Tue 10 Jan, 2017 3:45 PM

0.03% have received this achievement

• Old School Gamer [Legacy]
      Common (10 Points)

Be a member of Starfleet Tactical

Grandfathered

6.85% have received this achievement

ACHV. Points
    Donated
    £100+
    Pronouns
    He/Him
    • Users who disliked
    • None
    • Users who liked
    • Remsus
    • AlexRider
    • RavenSplat
    Reply With QuoteQuote
    Congratulations to everyone, either having received something at this UFPAC or not: I couldn't agree more with what Kerry said above!
  10. Star Trek Online Executive Officer

• Highly Decorated
      Very Rare (100 Points)

Unlocked Sat 25 Sep, 2021 9:00 PM

• Dedicated
      Rare (50 Points)

Volunteer for 1+ year

Unlocked Sat 20 Feb, 2021 10:00 PM

• The Fool
      Rare (50 Points)

Got pranked on April 1st

Unlocked Thu 01 Apr, 2021 11:19 AM

• At the Helm [Legacy]
      Rare (50 Points)

Be Head of Starfleet Operations

Unlocked Tue 08 Dec, 2020 3:00 PM

0.07% have received this achievement

• Admiral
      Rare (50 Points)

Unlocked Sat 26 Mar, 2022 9:49 PM

• Two Factored
      Uncommon (25 Points)

Enabled Two Factor Authentication

Unlocked Sun 24 Oct, 2021 2:59 PM

0.59% have received this achievement

ACHV. Points
    • Users who disliked
    • None
    • Users who liked
    • Eaglesg
    • AlexRider
    • RavenSplat
    Reply With QuoteQuote
    Well done everyone .
    Jestersmith

Jestersmith Medals
  11. FNS Commanding Officer

• Commendation

Unlocked Sun 25 Jun, 2023 9:25 PM

• Gold Contributor
      Very Rare (100 Points)

Unlocked Fri 12 May, 2023 6:03 PM

• Editor-and-Chief
      Rare (50 Points)

Be Federation News Service CO

Unlocked Mon 04 Mar, 2024 2:01 PM

• A Heartfelt Thank You
      Rare (50 Points)

Donate over £100 to the UFP

Unlocked Sun 12 Nov, 2023 12:03 PM

• Rear Admiral
      Rare (50 Points)

Unlocked Mon 04 Mar, 2024 1:06 PM

• Well Respected
      Uncommon (25 Points)

Reach reputation tier 6

Unlocked Tue 12 Mar, 2024 4:01 PM

ACHV. Points
    Pronouns
    He/Him
    • Users who disliked
    • None
    • Users who liked
    • Eaglesg
    • AlexRider
    • RavenSplat
    Reply With QuoteQuote
    Congratulations to all the worthy winners.
    WoorLord
    WoorLord Medals
  12. Quartermaster

• Commendation

Unlocked Sat 25 Mar, 2023 10:30 PM

• Dedicated
      Rare (50 Points)

Volunteer for 1+ year

Unlocked Sat 20 Feb, 2021 11:02 PM

• The Fool
      Rare (50 Points)

Got pranked on April 1st

Unlocked Thu 01 Apr, 2021 2:04 PM

• Vice Admiral
      Rare (50 Points)

Unlocked Sat 29 Jun, 2024 9:29 PM

• To Boldly Go On and On
      Rare (50 Points)

Unlocked Wed 02 Feb, 2022 3:03 AM

• Aspiring Author
      Uncommon (25 Points)

Participate in a Short Story Competition

Unlocked Tue 29 Dec, 2020 5:16 PM

0.12% have received this achievement

ACHV. Points
    Pronouns
    He/Him
    • Users who disliked
    • None
    • Users who liked
    • Eaglesg
    • AlexRider
    • RavenSplat
    Reply With QuoteQuote
    Congrats to all award winners!
    darthnovawave Darthnovawave Medals
  13. Technical Support Technician

Very Rare (100 Points)

Unlocked Sat 31 Jul, 2021 4:06 AM

• Academy Dean
      Rare (50 Points)

Be Head of Starfleet Academy

Unlocked Sun 01 Jan, 2017 1:49 PM

• To Boldly Go On and On
      Rare (50 Points)

Unlocked Sun 18 Sep, 2016 4:01 PM

• Commodore
      Rare (50 Points)

Receive a promotion to the rank of Commodore

Unlocked Sat 17 Dec, 2016 11:12 PM

0.50% have received this achievement

• Make It So, Number One [Legacy]
      Uncommon (25 Points)

Be Starfleet Operations Executive Officer

Unlocked Mon 02 May, 2016 4:01 PM

• Well Respected
      Uncommon (25 Points)

Reach reputation tier 6

Unlocked Tue 03 Dec, 2019 3:08 AM

ACHV. Points
    Donated
    £100+
    Pronouns
    He/Him
    • Users who disliked
    • None
    • Users who liked
    • Eaglesg
    • AlexRider
    • RavenSplat
    Reply With QuoteQuote
    Congrats to all for the well earned accolades Smile
    MarkOkuda
    MarkOkuda Medals

"This is the way"
  14. Recruitment Coordinator

• Gold Contributor
      Very Rare (100 Points)

Unlocked Sun 25 Jun, 2023 4:03 PM

Very Rare (100 Points)

Unlocked Mon 15 Feb, 2021 8:00 AM

• Rear Admiral
      Rare (50 Points)

Unlocked Sat 30 Mar, 2024 10:04 PM

• Starfleet's Finest [Legacy]
      Common (10 Points)

Be a member of Starfleet Operations

Grandfathered

27.39% have received this achievement

• Academic Inclination
      Common (10 Points)

Be a member of Starfleet Academy

Unlocked Tue 25 Aug, 2015 12:00 AM

• Lower Decks!
      Common (10 Points)

Be a member of the STO Division

Unlocked 4 Weeks Ago

0.62% have received this achievement

ACHV. Points
    • Users who disliked
    • None
    • Users who liked
    • Eaglesg
    • AlexRider
    • RavenSplat
    Reply With QuoteQuote
    Congratz to all of the recipients as well as the team who coordinated the event!
    Stormy
    Stormy Medals
    What I really need is a cupholder and a couple of Advil.-Quincy Taggart
  15. Gold Contributor

• Highly Decorated
      Very Rare (100 Points)

Unlocked Sat 25 Mar, 2017 10:00 PM

• Gold Contributor
      Very Rare (100 Points)